Darkness Rising (Actual RP)

Ronkaime said:
(That don't make no sense becasue none of the other characters got a chance to respond...)
((that's their problem, It was stated in my skelly that this would happen. You made up for it with you wing shield thingy anyways. So you had a reaction. We just kinda go with it. Even nico didn't call me out, and she owns this rp.))

Rhia whistled a happy tune as he opened the door from the wash room to come face to face with rubble. "What?" Rhia's face was priceless, the cafe had been destroyed completely. Walking around the destroyed area, Rhia almost tripped over a few dead bodies of the mortals.

Walking up to his fellow Pure Hearted Magical Boys, Rhia asked, flabbergasted, "What the hell happened?" Rhia's eyes spotted a few Dark Magi and face palmed. "I go take a piss and come back to find out that a battle happened...." Rhia shook his head, running a hand through his palm. "And you fought them," Rhia began to scold the other Magical Boys. "Without me?" Pouting slightly, Rhia knelt down to the woman he had served not too long ago and stroked her bloody cheek. "You had to get others into this, didn't you?" Sighing sadly, Rhia thought of the massive amount of money it would take to rebuild the cafe.

BloodyRaze said:
((that's their problem, It was stated in my skelly that this would happen. You made up for it with you wing shield thingy anyways. So you had a reaction. We just kinda go with it. Even nico didn't call me out, and she owns this rp.))
(Okay not gunna argue)

Liberta got up and looked around at the carnage that was caused he went over to Ayra "Well at least we have him,maybe we can experiment or dissect him that should be fun,but the real question is who the hell is going to clean up this mess because it won't be me" Angel went back to his normal form "Now's not the time for that Liberta,the dark souls are back for good and we have to stop them" Angel sighed and sat down holding his hands in his head

BloodyRaze said:
((He did, but after he teleported. And Xavier has issues, he should be dark))
(Lucem's character's are all like that but turn out to be really good guys in the end It's like the last member of a shounen or magical girl team really rough around the edges but by the end of the show super best friends with everyone)

(I have a idea. What if Ayra was taken in by the pures and somehow turned into one of the pures?)

BloodyRaze said:
((NO. THAT WOULD BE A VERY POOR PLOT TWIST. I HAVE HAD STUFF LIKE THAT HAPPEN IN OTHER RPS, AND IT GOES TERRIBLY WRONG))
(What do you have in mind then?)

((Well, Ayra could pretend to be good, spying on them instead? JUST, NICO, NO GOOD AYRA, PLEASE, IT RUINS RPS, CUZ THEN EVERYONE ENDS UP BEING GOOD AND IT LOSES PURPOSE))

((Depends on the rp and the rpers, doesn't it? Well, it's Nico's choice anyway :) I'm good either way))

(I'm a sorry guys my dad dragged me outside and we hade to pulled up the fence I'm to tired to read it all can somebody update me)

(Summary so far.

The Acorn Cafe was attacked by the Dark Magi, who I think successfully planted three Heart Seeds into three humans, for all the good it did them. Just after most of the Soul Fighters had rallied at the together near the back of the shop,Shade puppeteered some humans to attack the soul fighters, and Kal (my character) repelled that by summoning forth monk spirits to detain the humans.

Shade then took control of my monks and made them attack the Soul Fighters. Xavier retaliated by cutting through the metal threads that attached Shade to the the puppet humans and monks, rendering them unconscious.

I think Shade transformed again into his Rage form at that point, and summoned for some dark orbs which intended to hurt/kill the soul fighters and humans. My monks recovered from unconsciousness with the help of Emeriel, Kal's familiar, who sang a song and revived them. they jumped in front of the orbs and vaporized, keeping the humans and soul fighters safe.

Then Shade took the magical energy from every Magi and Fighter in the room, and contained it all in a small ball of energy, which then burst forth, killing all the humans and severely hurting all the Magi and Fighters. Everyone is now is various stages of consciousness and unconsciousness at the Cafe, except for Shade, who was magically transported to a German hospital. The Cafe's furniture and windows are destroyed.

TL;DR: The Dark Magi left their club and attacked the Cafe. Shade killed every innocent bystander in the Cafe, laid waste to the cafe, and rendered all our characters severley hurt and/or unconscious, and magically teleported to a German hospital.

Characters that are unhurt: Soul Fighters: Xavier, Angel, Tom, Rhia, Eon. Dark Magi: Faust.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom walked into the store back from his hour break as he looked at the damage Heart flew in a broken window. "All the humans are dead," she said landing on Tom's shoulder. "I will make whoever did this pay," he said as he transformed into Caricon. He snapped and vines came from the cracks and began to fix up the place to some extent. Heart turned into a staff and Caricon caught it polishing the emerald on top of it. As he looked at the damage he realized one evil one was missing. "Shade," he muttered following the trail of the teleportation waste until he came upon a Germain hospital. "Lets hope this ends better then it did at the cafe'." He then walked in and continued to follow the trail.

(I don't care throw him out a window. He will just land on a car as injured as the rest. Besides he's got heart. Last minute the staff will turn back into heart and she will attack shade so he can run)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back