Darkness Rising (Actual RP)

(im having my little bunny reverse the damage of the café...sadly he can not bring back the lifes of the lost but he can at least return the café back to the way it was.)

((Anyways, Marcos know Faust is the boss of him, However, Ayra is not.))

Marcos' eyes burst open to a bunch of German nurses and doctors and police scrambling around him. He sat up and detached all of the wires and things from himself, put his clothes on, and walked out in the confusion. He wandered the streets of what appeared to be Berlin. Why did this weird lightning enjoy capital cities? Anyways, no one was asleep this early into the evening, so he didn't have much to do, other than wander until the lightning found him again.

((I just had an idea. The lightning is from the lord of the Underworld, because the demon Marcos had cheated in the contract, was "Hades'" son, and the lightning is... idk what for))

Ayra smiled softly and nodded "Good. That Marcos is tough to control." he chuckled softly. He blushed softly and walked up to Faust and touched his wings. He had to admit they where beautiful, he was beautiful. He let out a grunt of surprise when Faust picked him up and warned him to hang on.

Ayra clung tightly to Faust and gave him a weird look "A bunny?" he questioned. Why would a bunny be a threat.

The wings flinched to his touch as it flutterd. He looked down after landing in front of the café. "Bunnies are fast and quick. They are hard to catch and cute little things. They can easily have you in their grasp with just a wiggle of the ears. "He chuckled slightly. He let him down from his arms and led him the way to the door.

(Alright on your part Raze

sorry short post nico im playing left 4 dead 2)

Faust looked over at him. His eyes were narrowed as he stared. He let out a chuckle as he looked away from him, pulling down the tie from his hair. Letting the high pony tail fall loosely back down toward his back. "You will explain to me what happened later on, right now I need to." He stopped mid sentence as he looked at the café. "I though you said it was demolished and ruined...it looks fine."

A smaller boy came out of the front door. He wiped his brow of the sweat as the small boy looked around. His tan hair and the ears on his jacket flopping around. He saw a few there in front of the door and smile. "Welcome how can I help you, the special for today is chocolate cake." When he tilt his head the bunny ears went with it.

Ayra smiled and looked up at Faust studying his face. He looked away as he felt the urge to kiss his lips. He turned and saw Marcos as he bowed. He rose a brow and snorted, he wasn't happy with the arsehole at the moment.

He sighed and looked down at the arms wrapped around him.

Ayra sighed as he noticed that Marcos wasn't here and he dropped from Faust's arms. He looked around the Cafe it was destroyed the last time he was here. He looked to Poku "Go get the one called Marcos." he ordered. Poku nodded and poofed away.

Poku found Marcos and huffed "You got yourself stuck didn't you?" he snorted and took Marcos hand and teleported them to back to the Cafe. Poku looked to Ayra "He is here."

Marcos growled. "Ayra, how dare you-" He stopped mid-sentence when he saw Faust standing there. He immediately fell to one knee and bent his head. "My lord Faust. I did not realize you would have returned to us so soon." Marcos scowled at the ground. Now that Faust was back, he would probably have hell to pay. Oh well, he was going to stick by his actions. Those stuck up Pures needed to know what they were up against. If that meant killing a few mortals, then that was what would be done. If he could have, he would have killed one of the Pures just to shut them up, but he didn't have enough time before Ender was released.

(I'm sorry but I can no longer participate in this RP I have too much going on and it is active at all the wrong times. I will have to respectfully withdraw)

Faust looked over at him. His eyes were narrowed as he stared. He let out a chuckle as he looked away from him, pulling down the tie from his hair. Letting the high pony tail fall loosely back down toward his back. "You will explain to me what happened later on, right now I need to." He stopped mid sentence as he looked at the café. "I though you said it was demolished and ruined...it looks fine."

A smaller boy came out of the front door. He wiped his brow of the sweat as the small boy looked around. His tan hair and the ears on his jacket flopping around. He saw a few there in front of the door and smile. "Welcome how can I help you, the special for today is chocolate cake." When he tilt his head the bunny ears went with it.

Ayra himself was still confused about the fact that the once ruined cafe was like new. He huffed and spotted the window that he had flown through was no longer broken. "I don't know Faust, I swear this place was destroyed and I know the windows were busted cause I went through one." he huffed and crossed his arms. He looked at the newcomer with a raised brow, cake was tempting but this was the enemy's base. He couldn't fraternize here.

Marcos stood up and looked around at the café. "This place was destroyed. There was nothing unbroken, besides the counter. How is everything suddenly fixed?" Marcos looked around, utterly confused. The good news was, he was back in his normal form, so Xavier wouldn't recognize and kill him on sight. That would suck utterly. He sighed and looked around again. Nothing was broken. Nothing at all. All that havoc, erased in less than an hour. Well, at least the deaths couldn't be reversed. There was the evidence of his power.

The boy put up his fingers to where they would make bunny ears. "Neh would you like some." Faust widened then narrowed his eyes. "You , what is your name." The guy turned toward him and gave him a smile. "Eon." He chuckled as he moved his head. "Your the white rabbit." The boy's smile faded in to a frown. "No." The boy backed away. He looked around but Faust made his wings spread. "What did you do." The boy lowered his hands as he looked away. "I reversed what was lost...the café looked horibble."

Ayra blinked at the bunny boy "You can do that?" he asked and looked around. He sighed and blinked he hurt, even after all that healing Faust did on him. He looked up at Faust and blinked "Who is the White Rabbit sir? Is he the enemy?" he asked and looked at the rabbit boy. He looked at his bandaged arms he wanted them all to pay.

(Goddess, BloodyRaze)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back