• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

Trust said:

Charlotte "char" Livid

-1.jpg

"Bye sis!" She giggled before running off to her room, forgetting about the Dvd and not even watching it, it was just left lying next to the video player. She hopped into her bed when the monitor told her to go to bed by the cute bear, she snuggled happily under the covers, they were strangely soft, like they had just been cleaned. "Guess i got the cleanest ones, lucky me!" She laughed

Keiji Sore

Monokuma disappeared from view before he answered his question.He reminded Keiji of his father.The old chap always made him to do what he wanted without explaining.At the very least,Keiji could guess what his father was thinking.He had no clue why Monokuma is doing this.Keiji became angry.

How dare he not answer!?

Keiji's nerves hardened.He was angry.His rage was boiling within him.The game console popped out of the ground all of a sudden.He needed something to take out his anger.He turned to the game console and got ready to smash it.

"THIS STUPID GAME IS JUST ANOTHER MOTIVE." He said to Warren
@Scrubnoppon

"NO NO MONOKUMA WAI-" Monokuma left before Warren could ask anything else. The second he noticed the machine pop up, he got excited. He really wanted to play it, him being the ultimate gamer and all.

"WAHH NONONO DONT SMASH IT MONOKUMA IS GOING TO GET MAD!" Warren ran over to the machine blocking it.

"Listen man, I'll come play this in the morning, and report back. I'm most suited to, anyway. So I'm going to head to my room, and I suggest you do too, so Monokuma doesn't get angry. Yeah? See you tomorrow. I'll make sure you're the first person I tell about the arcade machine, alright?" Warren walked out of the gym and to his room. He made it there quickly to avoid any suspicious characters. He walked in, admiring his Sprite on the door.

When you play so many games you can appreciate stuff like that.

Morning

Piper gets up first in the morning to get her coffee as she always does in mornings. As she was walking there she smelt blood. She knew that was blood because she killed before but that's the past. She ran to the Cafe and saw Mulier cum cauda est the ultimate hunter dead. Piper yelled for help as loud as she could.

Clues:

Easy To find

-------------------

-Body

-Empty Coffee Cup

-Note crumpled up to the side

-Bloody Scissors in the sink

Have to look a little

----------------------

-Stab wound on her neck

-Signs of struggle

-Broken Leg (Maybe from struggle)

-------------------------------

Hard to find

-White cloth

-Lure letter

@Blue Fire
@DaniBot

Last edited by a moderator:
Warren was woken up by the loud scream of someone. He dashed to the source "hey what's- OH MY GOOOOOD!"

Warren stood there speachless. He turned to piper

"Are... Are you okay?"

Warren began to search the body for any clues.

Ikemoto was the second to wake, when he got himself ready he stepped out his room ready to greet a good morning to Kiyo. Instead he heard a scream that sounded like a girl's and ran over. He was about to ask what happened when he saw with his very own eyes. "I-I'll go get help!" He said to them. He ran to Kiyo's room. Kiyo opened up her door and was immediately pulled out of her room and to the cafe. "There's a dead body!" Ike told her. Her mind went blank, "A DEAD BODY?!" They made it to the cafe and she saw Mulia cum cauda est. Kiyo almost instantly began to search the body like Warren.

Kiyo stopped searching the body and furthered her investigation. She walked into the kitchen then walked back out to Warren, "Excuse me sir, but I found a pair of bloody scissors and an empty coffee cup in the kitchen. The bloody scissors were left in the sink while the coffee cup was left on the counter. You can go check it out if you want." She told the man.

@Scrubnoppon

"Oh thank you, I'll go take a look." Warren did just that and found a pair of bloody scissors possible murder weapon. It was found in the sink like she said. And an Empty coffee cup on the counter.

Warren noticed that there was a stab wound on the neck, probably from the scissors.

"I'm going to go check her room. Maybe find something there."

Warren then ran over to her room and

Looked for any clues.

Ikemoto moved closer to the dead body that belonged to Mulier. "Ike? What is it?" Ikemoto jumped, started, then chuckled and said, "O-Oh... I just noticed that she has a broken leg... She didn't before If I remember.." Kiyo looked over her body once more and Ikemoto was right. "From that we can assume that there was a struggle, from that struggle she broke her leg. There's also a wound in her neck, I found a pair of bloody scissors in the sink, so that's probably what killed her..." Kiyo stood up and walked towards Piper, "Can you go get the others for this darling?"

@Blue Fire

Scrubnoppon said:
Warren was woken up by the loud scream of someone. He dashed to the source "hey what's- OH MY GOOOOOD!"
Warren stood there speachless. He turned to piper

"Are... Are you okay?"

Warren began to search the body for any clues.
"Yeah I'm Okay." She was kinda was wanting attention but she was kinda scared. Alexis and Kinjin Also ran to the cafe as a the moniters flicked on "A body as been discovered it's Investigation time." Everyone's Pocket's rang and a PDA turned on Alexis checked it and it was a Mono File

upload_2016-6-29_19-24-14-png.307681

Time Of Death: 3:10

Cause of Death:stab wound

Injurys: Broken leg

"Yeah of course." She ran to knock on doors

@Scrubnoppon

You find the Lure letter in her room. It says:

Dear Hunter,

I would like to meet you in the cafe for a little talk. It's fine I won't kill you because that's insane but i would like to talk about the motive

"Alexis. Kinjin. Glad you're here. If one of you can help Warren with investigating Mulier's room and the other can stay and guard the body with Ike, it would be a huge help." Kiyo said to them. Putting a hand on her hip.

@Blue Fire

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

tqkW1YB.jpg

Lucy fell asleep from her crying, only to wake up to the screams of one of her "classmates". She walked out, her face red with crying only to see a real, human deceased body. She had written about them but never seen them before in her entire life. She didn't scream, that wasn't what writers did, instead she started writing in great detail about the body to calm herself down, only to get a notification on her PDA, she took it out and looked at the screen before moving towards the body where one of the other students had already thought of searching. She moved away and began searching the area around the body in search of possibly useful items

@Blue Fire

"I'll Go with Warren and Kinjin you okay staying guard." "Yeah i'm okay staying guard." Kinjin stayed guard with Ike and Alexis went to catch up with Warren. Piper went and checked the crumpled up note and it said:

I can't take it. I am going to committe Suicide. Tell chris i'll miss him so much and love him.

"Hey guys look at this."

@Trust @BennyAxC

Kiyo walked over to Piper and checked the note, Ike piped up, "Th-That's gotta be fake right, Kiyo?" Kiyo sighed, "Yes, so unfortunately one of us did kill her. We can't trust this note, with the clues I found this note has no place in it. It's probably forged." "Yeah! Kiyo's right." Ike said, agreeing with her. "Well, I'm going to look in places other then here, the kitchen, and her room. See you guys later." Kiyo glanced back at the four, it was a really weird sight seeing Kinjin stand next to Ike. Kiyo almost snorted as she walked out.

@Blue Fire @Trust

"Um... So far the clues we have are a bloody pair of scissors in the sink, a empty coffee cup on the counter in the kitchen, from the Monokuma file it says she died at 3:10. The stab wound is on her neck, which was caused by the scissors. And for injuries she has a broken leg, Kiyo and I agreed that it there was probably a fight or struggle in here before she died." Ike explained to the others so they were caught. "Does that make sense to you or did Kiyo and me miss something?" He asked them.

@Blue Fire @Trust

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

tqkW1YB.jpg

"we know it's a murder, but who could the murderer be..." She mumble almost silently to herself. "I suppose we could all right on a piece of paper to see who wrote the fake suicide note" she suggested, considering writing was one of her strong points, it was an odd way of finding the murderer, but not the worst idea out there

@Blue Fire

"What is that." Piper pointed to a white piece of cloth stuck to the table "Is that a clue at all." Kinjin walked to the tread and got it unstuck "Maybe? What you guys think?"

@Trust @BennyAxC

"Okay!" Ike agreed with her and looked around for a pencil, he found one and came back writing his name on the paper, 'Ikemoto Marubeni'. It was completely different from the handwriting on the paper. Ike gasped, "We should hold onto that cloth just in case it's important." He said sweetly, and somewhat excited. Kiyo will be glad that they found something. "Thank you for finding that guys!" He smiled brightly.

@Blue Fire @Trust

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

tqkW1YB.jpg

"oh! Nice clue!" She said, thinking it might be ripped off of something. "It's probably ripped off of something, I don't know what but we should ask around to check everyone's belongings, even if that does sound a bit creepy." She said as she wrote her name down on the same sheet of paper, her writing elegant, refined and nothing like the note's

@Blue Fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back