• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

"Well I think Piper and you should go and do that Lulu. Kinjin and me did agree to guard the body. Good luck!" He said to them and looked back at Mulier's body. He didn't get to know her that well and the blood was minimum but it still bothered him. "Hey Kinjin.. Could you please help me clean up the blood?" Ike looked up at the tall man, his hands behind his back as his head was slightly tilted.

@Blue Fire @Trust

"Hey warren what are you looking at." She peaked over his shoulder and saw the Lure note. "Oh god." Meanwhile "Yeah Me and Lucy could." She walked with lucy going to the rooms. Kinjin looked down to Ike and said "Yeah of course i'll get a rag and a bucket of water." Kinjin walked off to the kitchen.

@Trust @Scrubnoppon @BennyAxC

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

Sehema%202_zps6ynccbmq.png

requisite info

Sehema sat up from her bed rubbing her eyes, visibly upset from being woken up suddenly. She froze once she heard the body announcement. In all honesty, she didn't expect to have to investigate a murder first thing when she woke up. She sighed and hurried to the room to the others who had already started. She strolled past the others to do her own investigating. As she neared the body, she crouched down beside of the body and took note of all of the injuries. After she observed the coffee cup and the note, she stood up. Hearing her classmate's plans, she rubbed her temples. "You do know that if you clean this, you're tampering with the scene right?" She asked pretty annoyed. "Surely you understand the simple concept of preserving evidence, do you? " Sehema narrowed her eyes and scowled at the two.

@Blue Fire @Trust @Scrubnoppon @BennyAxC

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

tqkW1YB.jpg

"everyone doesn't mind writing on the note, do they? I mean, who would kill in all of us right? There's no reason to kill!" She said angrily, thinking of Monokuma but not mentioning him. "Just write on the note, then we go search for clues"

@Blue Fire

Last edited by a moderator:
Ike nodded and stared at Mulier's body more... and the more he stared... Was, is Mulier a boy? Before he could come to more of a conclusion, the blond scolded them, "Oh.. I'm very sorry! I didn't think about that.. I-I just didn't want to leave her body a mess..." He quietly mumbled the last part, looking down and playing with his fingers. He never really knew how to deal with types like these. "I'm very sorry.." He mumbled to her once again.

@DaniBot

DaniBot said:

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

requisite info

Sehema sat up from her bed rubbing her eyes, visibly upset from being woken up suddenly. She froze once she heard the body announcement. In all honesty, she didn't expect to have to investigate a murder first thing when she woke up. She sighed and hurried to the room to the others who had already started. She strolled past the others to do her own investigating. As she neared the body, she crouched down beside of the body and took note of all of the injuries. After she observed the coffee cup and the note, she stood up. Hearing her classmate's plans, she rubbed her temples. "You do know that if you clean this, you're tampering with the scene right?" She asked pretty annoyed. "Surely you understand the simple concept of preserving evidence, do you? " Sehema narrowed her eyes and scowled at the two.

@Blue Fire @Trust @Scrubnoppon @BennyAxC
"Listen person i really don't know, All we are doing is cleaning blood and nothing else okay." He said as he kept walking to the kitchen not minding the girl. "Oh sorry i'll sign." She had a very neat hand writing. "Don't be sorry Ike your just respecting the body."

@Trust @BennyAxC @DaniBot

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

requisite info

Sehema narrowed her eyes. "Why not let the bear handle it?" She mutter as she stood up and walked to Lulu, signing in a neat cursive. "Also the name's Sehema. And if you really want to respect the body right now, catching the killer would suit more than cleaning duty." She said and waited so she could follow Lulu.

@Blue Fire @Trust @BennyAxC

Ike stared at him, then smiled, he still had the look of discomfort though. "Okay Sehema.. We'll focus more on finding the killer now." He told her, his voice held no fear, as if he already liked the company of Sehema. Kiyo walked back into the cafe and spotted Kinjin and Ike still near Mulier's body, "Thank you two for listening to me." "Your welcome Kiyo! Also, we found a clue!" Kiyo tilted her head, "A clue?" Ike nodded and smiled brightly, his orange eyes shining, "Yep! Lulu, can you show her the clue Piper and Kinjin found?"

@Blue Fire @DaniBot @Trust

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

SHSL Writer

tqkW1YB.jpg

She held up the small strip of white cloth. "This, is not from the body, so it is most likely from the murderer, we were just about to inspect everyone for a ripped white something until everyone suddenly came in, and while you are here, do you mind signing the paper like Sehema just did? It is just to make check the writing, it could probably even help us find the killer!

@Blue Fire

Kiyo nodded and signed the paper with her left hand, her writing was really cursivey and messy, you could barely read it. She blushed a little and said, "I apologize for my writing, I know it isn't really the best..." She trailed off. Her handwriting was actually based off of her Grandma's, it only took her 2 months to copy it. She looked at the other signature's and her eyes landed on Ike's.. Jeez, even his handwriting was childish.

@Trust

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

SHSL Writer

tqkW1YB.jpg

"Catch this" she said and tossed her book into the air, giving Kiyo next to no time to think about it as a small test. She had a smile on her lips but her eyes were filled with something dark, like she was absolutely determined to find the murderer no matter what

@Blue Fire

Kiyo caught the book with ease. She stared at Lulu with confusion, "I'm sorry darling but what was the point of that?" Kiyo couldn't think of anything, but then her mind landed on the white piece of cloth.. It was weird to her, to say the least.

@Trust

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

SHSL Writer

tqkW1YB.jpg

"Nothing" she said, the annoyance in her voice quite clear as she walked away into the nearby room. "Find out who that strip of cloth belongs to" she called out as she was walking, not really sure if there were any clue but she had her suspicions, she just needed more proof

@Blue Fire

Kiyo sighed, with obvious irritation on her face. Ike walked up to her, "I'm glad you kept your cool, Kiyo." She looked at him, and patted his head. He was so much like a child it was ridiculous, "I'm glad too Ike.." She bended down to the dead body and patted everywhere around it, making sure she really didn't miss anything. This girl had a very flat chest... Kiyo shrugged and stood up. She eyed Kinjin up and down, "If you do anything bad to Ike I'll kick you." "K-Kiyo! That's not nice!"

@Blue Fire

Kinjin start to blush so much his face was all red "Um of course I would never hurt Ike I mean I would never Hurt anyone."

@BennyAxC

"Ah! Kinjin your suddenly all red! Are you alright? Are you catching a fever?" Ike reached his hand up to touch Kinjin's forehead. He was standing on his tippi toes. Kiyo turned away keeping a hand over her mouth as she silently laughed to herself. Kinjin would really have to make some brave moves if he wants someone like Ike to notice him.

@Blue Fire

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

requisite info

Sehema observed everyone in the room for a moment and then decided to follow Lulu She silently left the room, not even muttering a single word to whoever was left in the room. She followed Lulu for a moment and then called out. "You look like you're onto something. Surely you don't mind if I helped?" She asked as she placed her hands on her hips. In a way, this was so she could find more clues and keep an eye on the girl just in case she wanted to do something suspicious. "Who do you think the cloth belongs to?" She asked eyeing the piece of cloth Lulu held in her hand.

@Trust

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

SHSL Writer

tqkW1YB.jpg

"I suspect Kiyo did it, she wrote with her left hand instead of right, not to mention her writing was all scrawly. It's just a suspicion though, no real proof to back it up. Right-handed people are much more common than left, but she could just have terrible writing and is left-handed." She held up the piece of cloth. "We don't even know what this is from, nevermind who used to have it" she moaned

@Blue Fire

Kinjin got even more red he was burning but he somehow liked it? But not now "I'm fine Ike i'm just okay." He said putting his hands on his shoulders and he was smiling.

Ike stared at him, making sure he was telling the truth. He smiled back at him, "I'm glad that you're okay then! But if you do end up with a fever, I'll take care of you. No buts." Ike looked as if there was determination in his orange eyes. 'Idiots, both of them..' Kiyo thought, witnessing all this.

@Blue Fire

"Woah woah let's not jump to conclusions. Here, listen. I've played a game similar to this. It was called... Uhh..." Warren forgot for a second.

"Oh yeah! '"Dinglerumpis gun guy panic!"'

Warren went over all the evidence in his mind.

So let's try one thing. Let's look at every piece of evidence and see its purpose in the case, for exapmle, the scissors. Those are obviously the murder weapon. And I just want to check one with thing with the coffee.

Warren stuck one finger in the coffee to check the temperature

Keiji Sore

Keiji was still pissed off when he woke up in the morning.He woke up late because of the fact he slept a bit late.Okay...a bit was an understatement.He tried to not play the DVD player all night.He just threw it inside the garbage bin and fell asleep.

In the morning,with the strength of his soul he didn't let curiosity get the best of him?Yeah,no.He thought "It's probably not that important."

Keiji played the DVD in the provided DVD Player.And what he saw was....OH GOD.WHY.WHY HER?Blood was splayed around the halls of a school.The person that was in that video?Keiji won't tell.His stomach overturned.

"It's horrible but I'm sure,no one would murder."Keiji reassured himself.

And then that body announcement happened.

"No.no impossible.".

He threw open the door and ran to the crime scene.
The video was bad enough.But an actual dead body.That was too much.Keiji wanted to puke.Sadly,he puked at the back of the purple eyed girl. @Trust

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

SHSL Writer

tqkW1YB.jpg

"WHAT THE HELL!" She yelled at Keiji, quickly pulling off her now puke covered blazer, wearing nothing but a shirt and tie umderneath. "We get it, it's a bloody body, don't go puking on the ones solving the crimes idiot!" She hissed, feeling a bit "revealed" as her face went a faint pink. "Listen, everyone saw an equally horrendous thing on those damn DvDs, so don't think you're the only one suffering right now" she said softly, somewhat understanding why he might vomit, still quite annoyed and embarrassed however.

@Blue Fire

Keiji Sore

Keiji thought that Lulu was being quite rude.And then he remembered that he did puke on her blazer.His face was pale like every ounce of blood was sucked out of him.He just rested there for a while.

"Sor..sorry Lulu.I don't ..uh...think that ..uh stain would be difficult to...uhhh...clean.But its a dead body.A real body.Not fake.Dead.She's never breathing again."

Keiji then noticed something."We..uhhh..I mean not all of us have properly introduced ourselves and I know no one except you and...uhhh....Ike.So...uhhhh...at least make everyone introduce...uhhh...themselves.We..uhhh...might as well know the culprits"Keiji explained

"Uhhh...sorry for introducing myself...uhhh...in this horrible time...Introductions..uh....right.My name is Keiji Sore...SHSL Mathematician,sadly"

Keiji then looked up and saw Lulu take off her blazer."Cute."Keiji told himself.When I mean himself,I mean EVERYONE COULD BLOODY HEAR HIM.LOUD AND CLEAR. @Trust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back