• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

It seems as if he is already getting a lot of attention, something a ninja doesn't really need. First a guy walked up to him, stating someone had interest in him, "You must the Super High School Level Mathematician, I'm Nagisa Taketora, a ninja of the Taketora clan. Nice to meet you." He shook his hand and continued to the gym, then turned around as a girl asked for his name. "It's Nagisa Taketora, nice to meet you Lulu." Without any other interruptions, he continued to walk but then someone asked him for candy. "Alright." Nagisa spun the candy shuriken in his gloved fingers, "Open your mouth please." Gently, he threw it inside Ikemoto's mouth so that it'd land right on his tongue for a burst of flavor. Now he was free from distractions, but then once again, he stepped on a wrapper of some sort. The ninja bent down and picked it up, "Mono Bear sweets, someone must have a weird obsession for ninja themed sweets." Seeing as if there wasn't anything else to do, his hands reached for his plush katana in his plush sheathe attached to his plush belt...

The ninja waved it around in a few beautiful movements, then sheathed it. "Whoever made this likes the colors black and white."

@Blue Fire

Last edited by a moderator:
Eleanor "El" Livid

pinkneko-jpg.307828

After regaining her strength Eleanor stood back up, "H-Hey Char... Everyone is leaving, we need to catch up!" The girl sprinted to the door, but her bad luck kicked in once more, well, not yet anyways. Still running, her legs moved quickly across the hallway despite how short she was, then her body crashed into Nagisa Taketora, a rather muscular (And handsome) ninja. "Kyyaaaa!" His plush katana flew in the air and landed on her throat, and a few of the candy shurikens pierced the ground around her, almost as if a ninja actually attacked her. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to!"

@Blue Fire

Ikemoto was really happy that he retrieved sweets. It had so much flavor!! The moment was kinda interrupted when a girl screamed. He looked behind him to see the girl on the floor, he immediately reacted and bended down next to her checking for any injuries, "Are you okay miss?" Before she could respond Kiyo walked over and picked her up off the ground, carrying her like a baby, "Darling, I'm going to carry you like this until we get to the gym. Is that alright with you?" She asked the unlucky student.

@OnceDarkness

I have no idea whats happening can someone catch me up please i've asked awhile ago

(Well right now all the students are walking to the gym, and Kiyo is offering to carry El to the gym, not really much)

(Okay so I guess it's almost time for Monokuma pupupuupuup)

We should probably continue this tomorrow unless if mostly everyone is still here?)

Julian woke up and almost jumped a mile in the air. Looking around, he quickly tried to make out his surroundings. "Okay, Julian... Calm down..." He muttered to himself. He looked around and saw a few more sleeping students. 'Are they in the same boat as me?' figuring he should try to Find people. He thought it would obvious that others had woken up before him, because Julian was always a late-sleeper. Besides it would be weird to wake up and see some creepy-guy watching over you, right? He left the area in hope of finding people.

(I was asleep, so this is in the morning for me. And @OnceDarkness I noticed in one of your posts you said '"You must the Super High School Level observer,' but My character IS that role and only JUST woke up. I got really confused with that.)

Charlotte "char" Livid

-1.jpg

"El! Wait up!" She called while running after her sister, arriving just in time to see her fall to the ground surrounded by an assortment of ninja weapons, upon closer inspection, she noticed the equipment was actually made out of sweets and appeared to be owned by the ninja looking guy. "El! You could have gotten hurt with your luck! You're supposed to stick with me because it's safer silly" she scolded, walking up to her and hitting her lightly on the head to emphasize her points

Trust said:

Charlotte "char" Livid

-1.jpg

"El! Wait up!" She called while running after her sister, arriving just in time to see her fall to the ground surrounded by an assortment of ninja weapons, upon closer inspection, she noticed the equipment was actually made out of sweets and appeared to be owned by the ninja looking guy. "El! You could have gotten hurt with your luck! You're supposed to stick with me because it's safer silly" she scolded, walking up to her and hitting her lightly on the head to emphasize her points
@Blue Fire

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

He thought there would be no interruptions. He was wrong. A midget decided to bump into him and fall, and apparently his non-deadly ninja gear landed on her in various spots. Throat, around the abdomen, close to the heart. "Oh dear lord... If those were real, you'd be dead little miss." Nagisa felt bad, but knew no harm was really done since his gear was fake. "Try not do this again okay? But with you're luck... i think it's nearly impossible.

@Blue Fire @Trust

Eleanor "El" Livid

pinkneko-jpg.307828

Her life flashed before her eyes, she remembering all those happy moments she had with Charlotte. Picking flowers in the fields and getting stung by hundreds of bees, breaking a birthday party pinata that release venomous spiders, eating popcorn that was actually styrofoam. Then reality hit her hard, the plush katana landing on her throat made her ALMOST piss her pants, then someone picked her up. The hands of Kiyo felt soothing, like she was slowly falling through a river of hope...

Gently, Eleanor fell asleep in Kiyo's arms. To add to the creepiness factor, her snoring sounded like Monokuma's laugh, "Pupupupupu..."

@Blue Fire @Trust

OnceDarkness said:
Eleanor "El" Livid
pinkneko-jpg.307828

Her life flashed before her eyes, she remembering all those happy moments she had with Charlotte. Picking flowers in the fields and getting stung by hundreds of bees, breaking a birthday party pinata that release venomous spiders, eating popcorn that was actually styrofoam. Then reality hit her hard, the plush katana landing on her throat made her ALMOST piss her pants, then someone picked her up. The hands of Kiyo felt soothing, like she was slowly falling through a river of hope...

Gently, Eleanor fell asleep in Kiyo's arms. To add to the creepiness factor, her snoring sounded like Monokuma's laugh, "Pupupupupu..."

@Blue Fire @Trust
Kiyo watched her fall asleep. "Okay everyone let's get going now." She said aloud to everyone who bothered to stop and watch El make a fuss. She walked to the gym with Ikemoto tagging behind starting a conversation with her. Kiyo chatted back but didn't talk as much. She looked up and read, 'Gymnasium'. Ikemoto opened the doors to the gym and allowed everyone to go in first then himself.

@Blue Fire @Trust

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]( I need to know when you guys think you will get to the gym)

[/QUOTE]
Like right now

Gym Event

A light laugh could be heard behind a podium. The laugh sound's like the one on announcement "upupupupupup Welcome student's of hope's peak academy or know as ultimate's." Said a childish voice from all around the Gym (If you are not in the gym make your way there). After some silence a white normal bear on one side of the bear and a black side on the other side of the bear. "I am your Head master Monokuma."

the bear jumped and danced as he said that. "What is that." "Yeah wha.." "I said I am Headmaster Monokuma." Monokuma watched as Piper started to laugh.

(I tried I Guess)

@Trust@OnceDarkness @NANANANANANANANANANA @McMajestic @Scrubnoppon @BennyAxC @Murlock Chief @Laughing Lunatic @DaniBot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back