• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students

"Hey hey calm down kitten, running in circles is great but if you can't dodge with that much weight on it's pointless!" Misako quickly reverted and held out a towel "relaxe Ivy, Tiger has done worse to me while running and our workouts" laughing nervously as she wiped her own face off with the second towel.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Duke stomped his foot on the ground erecting a thick wall, blocking the door. "Relaxe kid, I'm just joking, I'm not into your age group"
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Annabel stopped at the wall and giggled. "Really? After that crater I accidentally made with your body you think a rock wall is gonna stop me?" She asked him as she glanced back with a incident playful smirk.

Ethan had finished his music session and decided to head to the gym only to find a rock wall blocking the entrance. "What the fuck!! I decide to go to class and I'm blocked off?!" He yelled as he hit the wall with his fist before he looked around his eyes locking on a vending machine which made him smirk. Quickly walking over to it he held his hands up and touched it, electricity surging over it as it started to shake then change soon becoming a robot
IMG_2807.JPG
"Break the wall." He said and his creation did as commanded, storming over to the wall it drew a fist back and threw it forward putting a fist sized Hole in the rock wall. Then it pulled back and threw another fist breaking the wall more, it continued till the path was clear then stepped aside as Ethan walked i . A hand run going through his hair while the other sat in his pants pocket. "Thanks teach. As soon as I decide to leave my heaven of music and come to class you try to lock me out? What's that about?" He asked the teachers a smile on his face as he looked to duke and the other teacher present
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Mason was sitting in the bleachers, a bit saddened that His and Ivy's sparring session had been disrupted. He began to sing a song to pass the time
"Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, i aint the sharpest tool in the shed~"
Mason sang with some joy in his voice
Blood could hear him and says" I know I said break didn't say sit on your ass and practice to for Japan's got talent and such go and do something same goes for you angel girl".

Tiger smirks then says " When it comes to misako it seems like that's more sadist than masochist but all that side we should talk after class it clear your not fully your self for some reason".

Frizts now is washed and dressed and smells really nice and decided he want to go and talk to Luna and say sorry about that. After a little walk he gets there and walks up to the desk and says" thanks for the hug it's times like this in really happy women like you are here".
' Also sorry you had to see that it's just that's the last thing I needed on my concious".

Fredrick and violet somewhere on campus outside looking over the notes for the different classes then violet says" There's so much going on and I feel sorry for those two misako is normally a great girl but I swear he's so clueless and thoughtless at times, well at this point only time will tell and having a rival or two might do her good".

Anyone for interaction

Last edited:
Lexi
20130124060041f79.jpg

She just looked at him as she smiled looking at the twins as she was confused who they were" are you my big brother and big sister" she asked him as she sat up on the bed as she wanted to eat" I'm alexia and my family calls me Lexi I'm 13" she say nervous" wait you'll train me but I'm ice I don't have control over my powers every Tim I try to use my powers I hurt someone like last year I froze the pull with my sister in it"she say

Maxine
latest

She just looked at her teacher as she sighed" fine I'll fight you" she say as she looked at them" don't call me that I'm Maxine tiger is my daddy well he adopted me but still he's my dad and I want to spar with you miss blood l I don't need to take a break" she say Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Frizts now is washed and dressed and smells really nice and decided he want to go and talk to Luna and say sorry about that. After a little walk he gets there and walks up to the desk and says" thanks for the hug it's times like this in really happy women like you are here".
' Also sorry you had to see that it's just that's the last thing I needed on my conscious".
Ears twitching as they picked up on the sound of footsteps approaching the checkout/check-in counter. Looking up from a book that she was checking-in she saw Fritz walking up. "You're more than welcome Fritz, and there's no need to apologize. You didn't anticipate on her coming out and doing that. But I'm happy you managed to slap some sense into her," a small chuckle escaped Luna's lips as her mahogany colored eyes fell onto the man.

Shika noticed Naomi walking around to ask to spare. (I think?)
@Ceat (When is the leaders going to be assign?)

Ears twitching as they picked up on the sound of footsteps approaching the checkout/check-in counter. Looking up from a book that she was checking-in she saw Fritz walking up. "You're more than welcome Fritz, and there's no need to apologize. You didn't anticipate on her coming out and doing that. But I'm happy you managed to slap some sense into her," a small chuckle escaped Luna's lips as her mahogany colored eyes fell onto the man

Frizts smiles gently then says" You got that right but that aside you really do have lovely eyes of course I'm not going to say anything to cheesy don't think I could pull it off".
Ray sees the other girl staring gets up and says" so who's more your type of my sister or the girl staring at you like a cheap anime cliche or someone else and remember i don't really care to be your just A chan the friend and i'm often directly like this".

Blood smirks at the duke's reply and the girl asking to spar and then says" that's fine and i'll go easy on you at first but i'm not nice like duke so if you want to fight like a man that's how i'll treat you".

Rivren gently laughs and says" you don't listen very well sis so i'll explain one last time, i'm the oldest brother here my sister is is 16 which makes her the middle child, and yes either of us can training you because were partly ice based as well". He pauses for a minute then says" first order of biz is to eat up second is to do as much homework as possible after this class is over then go from there".

Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Ryu walked into the gym, she walked around for the person who made all these holes " wow that's amazing " she said her tail moved behind her as she walked " huh who's she " she thought looking at the girl talking to someone. ' maybe I should talk to her ' she thought as she stood there staring at her and she blushed when her tail waved for her at the girl.

Ryu growled then she walked up to Raz " oh yeah a cheap anime cliche ...you know what you look like some weakling for attack on Titan on of the first guys to die " she growled , her tail moved a little then she walked away , her tail went to go slapping him " and I wasn't looking at you blood " she said growing a few of her dragon spikes were showing.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Ryu growled then she walked up to Raz " oh yeah a cheap anime cliche ...you know what you look like some weakling for attack on Titan on of the first guys to die " she growled , her tail moved a little then she walked away , her tail went to go slapping him " and I wasn't looking at you blood " she said growing a few of her dragon spikes were showing.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Ray quick teleports to the side of her his hand near the edge of her throat then says" If that's all it takes to get your angry then i or others could goad you into seriously screwing up and end up getting badly hurt, so no matter how much power you might have it's useless if you can't summon it then with that said i'm going to give you a chance to calm down if you don't well we can continue but you won't be getting out of here with out a fair bit of damage".

Ryu giggled then she started to grow , and she smiled when she became a large dragon and she looked at him and she smirked and slashed at him with her claws then she giggled ' humans are weak..." She said trying to grab him

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Lexi
IMG_3368.JPG
She just looked at him as she was a bit confused" whoa whoa your my big brother" she say as she took off the mask as she eat the soup" i know homework is boring but big sissy misako says I have a future that what big sis says I like to train with you o can't control my powers I don't want to hurt my big sister anymore" she says Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

In a matter of seconds Luna's hair, and ears, went from their normal blue hue to bright pink. A blush found its way to her cheeks as well. "Why thank you Fritz," smiling gently at the compliment. She was honestly surprised by the sudden compliment from him though. But she wasn't going to question it, only smile.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ray teleports again then time he hovers between her eyes and says" Who said i was human
In a matter of seconds Luna's hair, and ears, went from their normal blue hue to bright pink. A blush found its way to her cheeks as well. "Why thank you Fritz," smiling gently at the compliment. She was honestly surprised by the sudden compliment from him though. But she wasn't going to question it, only smile.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Frizt then says" you welcome and you known i don't read a lot but i'm sure you know several good ones and it's more fun when your learning about books with someone that can help you understand the story and such and who knows maybe i could make something for you from one of the hobby books as a sign of our new bond".

Ryu groaned then she sighed " you know what I don't what to fight you " she said turning human and she started to walk in the hall " fuck I just wanted to talk to the swords girl...now I can't because of that jerk " she groaned then she looked in the room for her then she sighed and walked up to her " hmm hi there " she frowned but had a small smile on her face as she talked to her.

Maxine
collab__shakugan_no_shana_by_kiwi_chanz.png

She just looked at blood as she nodded" that okay I just want to train so I can face my fear I won't be scared anymore I'll be strong no matter what" she say summoning a sword as she gripped on it she just looked at her teacher she had to trick her somehow" how did you know I had wings miss blood" she asked as she was stretching Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Well aren't you sweet," she giggled softly. Looking Fritz in the eye she smiled softly, "Well if you are interested in finding a book to read I do know a few good ones." And just as fast as her went pink it was back to the normal blue. Luna walked out from behind the desk and stood besides him. "So you're looking for a hobby book. Or is there anything you came in here looking for?" She asked sweetly with her normal soft smile.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Well aren't you sweet," she giggled softly. Looking Fritz in the eye she smiled softly, "Well if you are interested in finding a book to read I do know a few good ones." And just as fast as her went pink it was back to the normal blue. Luna walked out from behind the desk and stood besides him. "So you're looking for a hobby book. Or is there anything you came in here looking for?" She asked sweetly with her normal soft smile.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Frizt thought for a few moments then says" Well to be honest i don't have a book in mind per say but learning and enjoying new things is good for ones growth, but just maybe there's a part of me that wants to be here to enjoy the company of such a refined and women that understands things aren't always so simple and knows just what to do and say".

She just looked at blood as she nodded" that okay I just want to train so I can face my fear I won't be scared anymore I'll be strong no matter what" she say summoning a sword as she gripped on it she just looked at her teacher she had to trick her somehow" how did you know I had wings miss blood" she asked as she was stretching".

Blood summons a blood staff and bring it to the middle and says" strength isn't just about raw power and such people that think on such basic mindless level will never advance to the higher tires and as for you having wings i do look at the student bios because it helps when i'm teaching them and i'll let you make first move and remember don't be impulsive and let you emotions or ego rule you a cool heart and cool head is the best way in my option".

Viren can't help but laugh and says" yep i'm your older brother but back to focusing or you grades might slip and i don't think they would be to happy with that".

Ray laughs at the girls stupidity and says" that's rich coming from the hot head but what ever i'm going to go work out as soon as i've rewarmed up again".

Ryu groaned then she sighed " you know what I don't what to fight you " she said turning human and she started to walk in the hall " fuck I just wanted to talk to the swords girl...now I can't because of that jerk " she groaned then she looked in the room for her then she sighed and walked up to her " hmm hi there " she frowned but had a small smile on her face as she talked to her.

Instead of leaving Annabel had headed off to one side of the gym sighing she started stretching until a girl walked over too her. Looking up when the girl spoke she immediately smiled brightly at her. "Hello!" She said happily to her

Luna's hair yet again went pink as she blushed and chuckled softly. "Well why don't we brows around the different sections of books together. Maybe you'll find something that peaks your interest while we both enjoy the others company." The woman smiled softly as she held her wrist with her opposite hand before walking with Fritz towards the fiction shelf.
After a few minutes of holding her hand she then decides to take Fritz's hand and leads him to the nature book section first. Recommending a few of the better ones to him as she takes him out from the shelves.
They sit down and read them together Fritz asks certain questions about the different animals with in the books. To which Luna chuckles while answering them to the best of her abilities.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Ryu smiled happily when the girl responded to her then she notices all the people in the gym " hmm wanna be my friend " she asked walking with her " also wanna leave this area ...I kind of wanna see more of school if you don't mind walking around with me ."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back