• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students

Shika took her hand and also looked around for mason the soon to be leader. Shika saw the same confused looked on Naomi's face.
"Where is our lead singer?" Naomi asked as she turned around trying to find him, tapping her foot as she grew impatient "well....I'm not really sure what to do none of the teachers are here" she admitted then turned back to Shika. "Well I'm sure I could think of a few things, a lustful gaze coming over her eyes as she started to walk towards Shika.
Kittycat Kittycat

"Alright first year students!" Duke yelled excitedly as he walked into the gymnasium "your usual teacher for this class is handling some personal business at this time so I'll be your substitute teacher again!" Laughing as he walked over to the middle of the gymnasium. "Okay who do we have here today? Who do I make run laps for being late...?" He asked himself

(Current class is combat and it is starting now please have all student characters go to the gym ;p )
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror Tsutarji Tsutarji Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Ray then says" it's simple really I want you to be my girl if you say no understand given we just met but I'm also fast on my feet and we'd be able to help each other grow".
"Y-your girl?" She asked quietly as she stared at him confused until it clicked and her eyes shot wide open a red hue slipping into her cheeks as she took a step back. "Y-you m-mean like b-b-boyfriend a-and g-girlfriend?" She asked clearly super embarrassed that he'd even ask in the first place. Then she heard the announcement about class and spoke quickly. "I-I hound get to class!" She said still clearly embarrassed by his question. Quickly running off for the gym she made it there just I time to not be late for class
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako reverted back as the flames decipated inside her. Frozen in place as if she had knocked out. The right side of her face red from where she was hit. After a few seconds of not moving or speaking she slowly turned back to Frizt "I....I'll do anything you want if you....will have me" her eyes seeming blank as she looked up at him "I don't care what the conditions are...I made a mistake and even if you wanted to punish me for that I would accept it" Misako had noticed the girl watching the two of them but had intention of letting her onto that.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Ivy was surprised as kids started showing up in the gym, she ceased her sparing with Mason. "Shit, we've been going at it that long?" She panted a bit as she watched students fill the bleachers and Duke come out to start talking. Crap, she groaned prolonged mentally. Looked like her and Mason's battling hadn't been found out just yet. So quietly she started to make her way to the bleachers to sit, all while hoping Duke doesn't look over to see that she had been on the gym floor the entire time.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Hetrix Hetrix

"Y-your girl?" She asked quietly as she stared at him confused until it clicked and her eyes shot wide open a red hue slipping into her cheeks as she took a step back. "Y-you m-mean like b-b-boyfriend a-and g-girlfriend?" She asked clearly super embarrassed that he'd even ask in the first place. Then she heard the announcement about class and spoke quickly. "I-I hound get to class!" She said still clearly embarrassed by his question. Quickly running off for the gym she made it there just I time to not be late for class
Misako reverted back as the flames decipated inside her. Frozen in place as if she had knocked out. The right side of her face red from where she was hit. After a few seconds of not moving or speaking she slowly turned back to Frizt "I....I'll do anything you want if you....will have me" her eyes seeming blank as she looked up at him "I don't care what the conditions are...I made a mistake and even if you wanted to punish me for that I would accept it"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Frizts sighs and says" I'm sorry right now I can't for a number of reasons but I'm not such a dick that I'll ban you from the intermediate combat classes".
He pauses for a minute then throws her the spare keys to the nurses office and supplies.
" You may not know this about me but I'm not fond of hitting women more so when it's one I loved, i don't know when I can grow to trust you again". " at this point only time will heal my heart".

Ray looks at the time and sees it's time for gym class and quickly catches up and says" Yes I want you to be my girl I'll give you something to prove how serious im".

Serbian looked at Duke and she smiled" hey sir Duke can me and Sora fight you " she asked smiling at him. She then hugged Sora happily " please I really wanna test my skills " she said smiling.

Kittycat Kittycat Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I understand....if time is what you need then I'll let you have it..." Misako leaned up kissing his cheek before turning and heading towards her social studies class. Her arms wrapped around herself. As she passed by the girl she glanced at her "be careful he isn't in...the best of moods" she whispered
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Lexi
images

She just looked at her mother as she nodded as she just put the mask on as she pout she just grabbed her stuffed rabbit" its okay mommy they see me in few days just tell my teachers okay" she say as she hated the medicine her mother gives it tastes so nasty she just looked up as she coughed a little looking at the tv she didn't want to sleep plus she wasn't tired" mommy I'm not tired" she say as she was on her bed trying to get comfortable Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Duke stretched as he looked everyone over "okay most of you are here so I guess I'll begin with all the new faces and those who I ran out of time to test" laughing as he ruffled his hair and glanced over at Ivy, he was going to run her ragged today. "First thing is first, the team leader for team one is Mason, group members are....Lexi, Shika, Naomi, and.....Ivy" looking through the papers "I'll be leaving you five alone for so please pay attention. Also for this one team one I'll leave it to mason on telling you who does what, the rest of you will be tested today to see how you can improve and who gets to be the leader of team two" sighing he looks over at Serbian "that's fine with me but I want to test our late student first.....( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving don't know your characters name) you get to go first my dear and while she does that, Ivy start running laps, in your other form while wearing the gear I set out to the side" the gear he had set out was a vest that weighed 100 pounds, two ankle weights that weighed 75 pounds each and wrist weights that weight 50 pounds each.
[=19024] Texangamer Texangamer [/USER] Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror Tsutarji Tsutarji Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Watching silently she glanced at Misako when she walked by. Knowing fully well that Fritz wasn't in a good mood. But for now she found it best to leave him alone. "I'm sorry that happened," she said quietly. Not sure what to do she looked at him, a tiny smile on her face. "If you ever need anyone to talk to you're free to come by the library and talk to me. I'd be happy to help." With that said she thought that now would be the best time to leave. Luna turned towards the direction of the school library before hopping off, with one leap she was already out of view. After a bit more hopping she had made it to her own little haven, the library. Walking inside she took her place behind the checkout desk.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Lexi
images

She just looked at her mother as she nodded as she just put the mask on as she pout she just grabbed her stuffed rabbit" its okay mommy they see me in few days just tell my teachers okay" she say as she hated the medicine her mother gives it tastes so nasty she just looked up as she coughed a little looking at the tv she didn't want to sleep plus she wasn't tired" mommy I'm not tired" she say as she was on her bed trying to get comfortable Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"I never said anything about sleeping, you have studies and you will be watching the combat class from here as well doing homework and taking notes" Kitsune fluffed Lexi's pillow then turned the tv on to the auxiliary channel so she could watch the fighting "pay attention, but while you watch I'm going to get you some soup and a grilled cheese" leaning over Kitsune kissed Lexi on the top of her head then tucked her in bed.
Texangamer Texangamer

Duke stretched as he looked everyone over "okay most of you are here so I guess I'll begin with all the new faces and those who I ran out of time to test" laughing as he ruffled his hair and glanced over at Ivy, he was going to run her ragged today. "First thing is first, the team leader for team one is Mason, group members are....Lexi, Shika, Naomi, and.....Ivy" looking through the papers "I haven't gone through testing you five so I'll leave it to mason on telling you who does what, the rest of you will be tested today to see how you can improve and who gets to be the leader of team two" sighing he looks over at Serbian "that's fine with me but I want to test our late student first.....( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving don't know your characters name) you get to go first my dear and while she does that, Ivy start running laps, in your other form while wearing the gear I set out to the side" the gear he had set out was a vest that weighed 100 pounds, two ankle weights that weighed 75 pounds each and wrist weights that weight 50 pounds each.
[=19024] Texangamer Texangamer [/USER] Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror Tsutarji Tsutarji Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Frizts sighs and says" I'm sorry right now I can't for a number of reasons but I'm not such a dick that I'll ban you from the intermediate combat classes".
He pauses for a minute then throws her the spare keys to the nurses office and supplies.
" You may not know this about me but I'm not fond of hitting women more so when it's one I loved, i don't know when I can grow to trust you again". " at this point only time will heal my heart".

Ray looks at the time and sees it's time for gym class and quickly catches up and says" Yes I want you to be my girl I'll give you something to prove how serious im".
Annabel had started to calm down until he came up to her side, immediately being out on edge as he spoke a pink hue appearing on her cheeks as she looked away from him. "N-n-no thank y-you I'm good." She said to him quietly as she stood in the gym trying to listen to the teacher. Letting out a little sigh of relief when she was called on she stepped forward and looked to the teacher before taking in a small breath. Then slowly she began to glow a digital blue the wing picking up around her again as she flowed brighter and brighter before the color turned a deep bright green. Then in a blast of light she had changed her normal workout clothing having been replaced with a set of vicious looking armor and weapons
IMG_0620.JPG
Her hair having turned green to match the armor as she stood there, the two massive claw hands on her back moved around a little as her tail moved as well. Then she looked to the teacher and waited for further instructions

Serbian nodded " OK sir " she said then she laid back in her sit " hmm good luck guys " she said then she looked around, she couldn't help but notice all the people in the gym. ' wow I wonder if Duke is gonna have a tough day today " she said noticing Annabelle " wow that's amazing " she said

Annabel had started to calm down until he came up to her side, immediately being out on edge as he spoke a pink hue appearing on her cheeks as she looked away from him. "N-n-no thank y-you I'm good." She said to him quietly as she stood in the gym trying to listen to the teacher. Letting out a little sigh of relief when she was called on she stepped forward and looked to the teacher before taking in a small breath. Then slowly she began to glow a digital blue the wing picking up around her again as she flowed brighter and brighter before the color turned a deep bright green. Then in a blast of light she had changed her normal workout clothing having been replaced with a set of vicious looking armor and weapons
View attachment 339981
Her hair having turned green to match the armor as she stood there, the two massive claw hands on her back moved around a little as her tail moved as well. Then she looked to the teacher and waited for further instructions

Ray grinned at her reaction then teleport over to the heavy boxing bag and starts to practice on it at first his moments seem off but they start to sync after about twenty hits or so.

Maxine puts on the same weights as the girl and quickly follows.

Lux goes to the weights parts and goes to the resistance wait machine and put it on four hundred to start then straps him self in and gets to work.

"Very nice, miss Annabel I wonder how well you will move like that" Duke took his jacket off and tossed it to the side. "Have you ever had right for your life miss?" He asked as he cracked his neck then started to bounce around on the balls of his feet with his arms up infront of him to guard. Throwing a few slower jabs at her to see how she would react. "Pay close attention team one, these people will be your opponents in this class!" He yelled

"Very nice, miss Annabel I wonder how well you will move like that" Duke took his jacket off and tossed it to the side. "Have you ever had right for your life miss?" He asked as he cracked his neck then started to bounce around on the balls of his feet with his arms up infront of him to guard. Throwing a few slower jabs at her to see how she would react. "Pay close attention team one, these people will be your opponents in this class!" He yelled

Revren and sipinya working as a team to crush herbs for the soup and say" we'll watch over her and were smart and hard working so starting from tomorrow well catch up".

Ivy froze when she felt eyes on her, though she slowly started to walk again. Sitting on the bleacher bench closest to the gym floor. She was a bit surprised to hear that she was on a team with Mason. But her bit of joy didn't last long when she realized that Isabelle wasn't going to be on a team with her. Though maybe it was for the best. Isabelle needed to get stronger, so maybe being separated would help with that.
"Wait what?" She had heard what he said, but was caught off guard. The last time she transformed was when she was enraged and fighting lab hands that were trying to take her sister from her. Standing up she gulped, growing more nervous with each step. Once she was in front of the gear she stared down at with her jaw dropped. Slipping on the 350 ponds worth of gear she growled a bit, "Shit! It's like I'm wearing a fucking full grown bull elk!" Dammit why am I the only one having to do this bullshit!? It feels no different than being tested on in that lab!
Looking down she closed her eyes to focus on her transformation, growling even. So much for learning today. Slowly Ivy's body began to change as she focused her anger into it. It was the only way to get her body to do that.
Her muscles seemed to ripple and grow larger underneath her tan skin. The stripes became far darker than a normal shade of black and her skin seemed to get a little more orange than tan. Her nose a bit more square to reflect her tiger blood and eyes more almond shape and yellowish green.
Ivy's eyes opened when her body was done changing, opening her mouth now revealing her four long fangs and sharper teeth. "I'm going out," her voice low and a bit grumbly. With that she walked out of the gym door that led to the track. Once she was there she started her laps.

Naomi decided to skip her class, going to the track she saw Ivy running. Watching her for a moment she decided to join in. Running beside her she smiled "You don't know why you are running like this do you?" Misako asked as she laughed and booped Ivy on the nose. "You changed without being enraged silly, your features are even more interesting now"
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Instantly she shot forward at him at unbelievable speed the giant claws grabbing onto his hands as he threw his jabs to stop them before they pulled him in close. The gun magnetizing to the back pack as boaters shot her up over him. The claws letting go as she lifted her sword above her head and started a long powerful downstroke aimed right at his head as she came down behind him with unrelenting force sure to cause major damage if the blow hit. Not hearing anything else her focus was on the battle and nothing else
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Duke grinned as the sword made contact with his head, instead of slicing him in half it made his head jolt downwards and the floor cracked beneath him turning into a crater. Raising his head he looked at her smiling as blood ran down his head "that wasn't very nice....limiting my movement so you could strike me" his eyes started to glow red as he gripped twisted his arm gripping the forearm of her armor and pulling her towards him, rearing his arm back he aimed a punch for her stomach, not putting much force into it. "Next time feel your opponent out instead of going for a killing blow!" He yelled as he opened his hand placing it on the back of her neck. Instead of punching her he pulled himself towards her intending to ran his knee right into her chest.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Lexi
images

She just looks at her mother as she sighed " fine" she sat not liking the idea but she had to study" who were the people" she say writing the notes as she looked at the tv as she sighed she thought of this as boring she hated this but she had to do this" hehe guess I have to fight duke when I get better" she told her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kitsune sat at her bedside watching the fight "if you were to fight him after know what Duke just said how would you deal with him? He isn't the fastest person but he does use his head" she asked Lexi as she looked over to see what she was writing "you aren't very strong yet and you don't have full control of your powers yet, so you would have do something tricky"
Texangamer Texangamer

Duke grinned as the sword made contact with his head, instead of slicing him in half it made his head jolt downwards and the floor cracked beneath him turning into a crater. Raising his head he looked at her smiling as blood ran down his head "that wasn't very nice....limiting my movement so you could strike me" his eyes started to glow red as he gripped twisted his arm gripping the forearm of her armor and pulling her towards him, rearing his arm back he aimed a punch for her stomach, not putting much force into it. "Next time feel your opponent out instead of going for a killing blow!" He yelled as he opened his hand placing it on the back of her neck. Instead of punching her he pulled himself towards her intending to ran his knee right into her chest.

Kitsune sat at her bedside watching the fight "if you were to fight him after know what Duke just said how would you deal with him? He isn't the fastest person but he does use his head" she asked Lexi as she looked over to see what she was writing "you aren't very strong yet and you don't have full control of your powers yet, so you would have do something tricky"
Texangamer Texangamer

The viren and sipin quickly whip up the soup and add the herbs and not long after make the sandwich and then bring it over to lexi. " Your mum is right but when your better well help you train".

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Annabel was shocked he let the blow hit him but was ready. When he pulled her towards him she shot at him barely dodging the first hit and avoiding his hand that was aimed for her neck as well as the knee aimed for her stomach. Quickly she twisted her body in a 360 then the boosters shot again sending her into the air. she flipped over him once more. While she was in the air her tail shot at his legs aiming to wrap around his legs and pull them out from under him. Weather her tail succeeded or not she landed 10 yards away a vicious look on her eyes as she held the sword towards him. "In battle your opponent wont care what he does to win as long as they win." She said to his comment about her restricting his movement. "I saw my chance and I took it, my killing blow was a test weather it succeeded or not it would show me something about my enemy, it would have either shown that they were weak and now dead, or they are strong and tactics need to change." She replied to his words. It was clear she was very knowledgeable about battle despite her innocent self

Users who are viewing this thread

Back