• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students

Lexi
images

She just looked at her mother" I'm not sure" she say as she was doodling she wasn't feeling the best as she looked at the soup as she sighed" how can you train me I'm ice" she say to the other person taking to her she just looked around as she was confused' duke is scary' she thought Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Duke jumped up dodging her tail and landing ten feet from where he was standing "good point, I'm glad you are putting this much effort into your test Miss Annabel " cracking his neck he yawned and shook himself. "I think this is good stopping point before someone gets hurt, I still have more students to test after all" smiling he walked towards her. Stopping infront of her he placed his hand on her head patting it "good job kiddo, while you have good battle prowess and strategy you still have openings, mainly due to your bulky body, you may be fast but the bulky frame makes your movements easy to read" turning back to the class he grins "last two students please, then I will let you all have some fun to end the class session" He had an idea for a little game and had hidden some of the gyms features.
[=19024] Texangamer Texangamer [/USER] Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror Tsutarji Tsutarji Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Naomi decided to skip her class, going to the track she saw Ivy running. Watching her for a moment she decided to join in. Running beside her she smiled "You don't know why you are running like this do you?" Misako asked as she laughed and booped Ivy on the nose. "You changed without being enraged silly, your features are even more interesting now"
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
"More or less because I wasn't sitting when class started. I was still sparing by the time class started. But as for wanting me to change is why I'm questioning all this." Her transformation didn't only affect her appearance, but made her voice lower and a bit more gruff as well. Hearing the laughing and feeling the boop caused her to give an animalistic growl, "Is this funny to you? Do I look stupid or something?" She didn't really appreciate being called interesting when she changed into this form because that word could sway either way. "But no I'm not fully enraged. My anger just plays a part of being a trigger to cause this."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Duke jumped up dodging her tail and landing ten feet from where he was standing "good point, I'm glad you are putting this much effort into your test Miss Annabel " cracking his neck he yawned and shook himself. "I think this is good stopping point before someone gets hurt, I still have more students to test after all" smiling he walked towards her. Stopping infront of her he placed his hand on her head patting it "good job kiddo, while you have good battle prowess and strategy you still have openings, mainly due to your bulky body, you may be fast but the bulky frame makes your movements easy to read" turning back to the class he grins "last two students please, then I will let you all have some fun to end the class session" He had an idea for a little game and had hidden some of the gyms features.
[=19024] Texangamer Texangamer [/USER] Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror Tsutarji Tsutarji Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

"More or less because I wasn't sitting when class started. I was still sparing by the time class started. But as for wanting me to change is why I'm questioning all this." Her transformation didn't only affect her appearance, but made her voice lower and a bit more gruff as well. Hearing the laughing and feeling the boop caused her to give an animalistic growl, "Is this funny to you? Do I look stupid or something?" She didn't really appreciate being called interesting when she changed into this form because that word could sway either way. "But no I'm not fully enraged. My anger just plays a part of being a trigger to cause this."

Blood shows up and uses a little of her magic to heal duke then says" this just going to go round and round but you didn't help thing duke and maybe the class should take a small break".

Annabel stood there as he spoke to her then when he said they were done she nodded. Glowing bright as she turned to normal and stared at him. "The bulky frame is just to add effect, most of the time if people see you as bigger and badder they will back off, of course I can shrink it down but then I wouldn't look cool!" She said giving him an excited innocent smile before giggling softly as he pet her before she walked off and sat down letting out a small exhausted sigh. "Really wish he hadn't called on me especially since I've been practicing all mourning." She said quietly as she grabbed a towel and wiped her forehead off of sweat, then she realized she was still in a sports bra and yoga pants, immediately blushing softly cause she was the only one dressed like this from her workout earlier, everyone else was in a uniform or normal clothes, not a sports bra and yoga pants. Sighing she let her worry go and say there relaxing

"That's just cold blood but I'll let you take over the class, be nice to them though they are good kids" Duke went over sitting down on the benches next to Annabel "the smaller frame would fit you better, and relaxe it's combats training, if you wanted to wear just a bra and panties no would care, I've seen students fight completely naked before" laughing as he motioned for the next two to go up there.

Misako laughed as she picked up her pace "come on don't get mad you look like a big kitty" winking as she looked at the weights "he's trying to wear you down and exhaust yourself so he can properly train you, I'd go see him after the class ends" she advised and changed forms, spinning around she aimed to kick Ivy's legs out from under her "running is one thing but can you still move like you were before?"

Annabel stood there as he spoke to her then when he said they were done she nodded. Glowing bright as she turned to normal and stared at him. "The bulky frame is just to add effect, most of the time if people see you as bigger and badder they will back off, of course I can shrink it down but then I wouldn't look cool!" She said giving him an excited innocent smile before giggling softly as he pet her before she walked off and sat down letting out a small exhausted sigh. "Really wish he hadn't called on me especially since I've been practicing all mourning." She said quietly as she grabbed a towel and wiped her forehead off of sweat, then she realized she was still in a sports bra and yoga pants, immediately blushing softly cause she was the only one dressed like this from her workout earlier, everyone else was in a uniform or normal clothes, not a sports bra and yoga pants. Sighing she let her worry go and say there relaxing
Ray sat near her and leans back and says" this week end you should come shopping with my sister and me".
"I'm not going to hit on you anymore I'm not sure why but I get the feeling it would be pretty fruitless besides when its something both people works out better and were both young so dating many different people builds character and such"

"That's just cold blood but I'll let you take over the class, be nice to them though they are good kids" Duke went over sitting down on the benches next to Annabel "the smaller frame would fit you better, and relaxe it's combats training, if you wanted to wear just a bra and panties no would care, I've seen students fight completely naked before" laughing as he motioned for the next two to go up there.

Misako laughed as she picked up her pace "come on don't get mad you look like a big kitty" winking as she looked at the weights "he's trying to wear you down and exhaust yourself so he can properly train you, I'd go see him after the class ends" she advised and changed forms, spinning around she aimed to kick Ivy's legs out from under her "running is one thing but can you still move like you were before?"
Ray sat near her and leans back and says" this week end you should come shopping with my sister and me".
"I'm not going to hit on you anymore I'm not sure why but I get the feeling it would be pretty fruitless besides when its something both people works out better and were both young so dating many different people builds character and such"

She blushed furiously as he said she could fight in her panties and bra which immediately made her stare at him. "What are you implying?" She asked him with some shock at his words. Then she looked back to the boy who wanted to date her despite not even knowing her name. "I'm not gonna date you. I don't even know your name plus... plus I like g-girls." She said the last part in an almost whisper

She blushed furiously as he said she could fight in her panties and bra which immediately made her stare at him. "What are you implying?" She asked him with some shock at his words. Then she looked back to the boy who wanted to date her despite not even knowing her name. "I'm not gonna date you. I don't even know your name plus... plus I like g-girls." She said the last part in an almost whisper
Ray couldn't help but laugh as he heard sees her reaction and says" You right my bad I'm ray I'm not into you anymore and but they love and war go hand in hand so I look forward to all seeing how things play out".

Last edited:
Her pupils enlarged when she saw Misako trying to kick her legs from under her. Ivy moved out of the way, but the weights felt like they were slowing her down. Almost even trying to make her fall trying to dodge. "How is exhausting me going to help him train me anyway? It's like hunting the weakest, sickest deer." Ivy started running again, grunting with each step. Her muscles tensed under the pressure of the weights.

Her pupils enlarged when she saw Misako trying to kick her legs from under her. Ivy moved out of the way, but the weights felt like they were slowing her down. Almost even trying to make her fall trying to dodge. "How is exhausting me going to help him train me anyway? It's like hunting the weakest, sickest deer." Ivy started running again, grunting with each step. Her muscles tensed under the pressure of the weights.

Tiger is suddenly shows up running with them and says" some martshail artist do it no doubt it's rough for sure but it makes you stronger and faster in the long run I do it every other day".

Blood gently laughs then says" You almost got your ads kicked by a little girl I really should teach you magic to help you in battle". " That aside this class has a lot of strong and interesting students and there's still more to come".

Ivy jumped back in surprise at seeing that someone else has joined her running. Growling at how she had fallen behind she started running a bit faster to catch up. Once she had her pace dropped to match theirs. "But why is he only doing this to me? Why not do it to some of the other students?" Ivy felt as if she had been purposely singled out for this crap. She questioned if this was still about yesterday's battle.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ivy jumped back in surprise at seeing that someone else has joined her running. Growling at how she had fallen behind she started running a bit faster to catch up. Once she had her pace dropped to match theirs. "But why is he only doing this to me? Why not do it to some of the other students?" Ivy felt as if she had been purposely singled out for this crap. She questioned if this was still about yesterday's battle.
Tiger thinks for a few moments then says he can be awkward but your not the only one zel also does resistance training and starts with a normal load of four hundred kg".

"Zel?" Ivy asked in a questioning tone. Sighing she just shook her head and continued with her running. Growing tired with every step she took. But she kept running with the weights. Pushing herself the entire time she ran, hoping that class would be ending soon.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"In a way it is just you, Tiger and myself train with more weight than what you have on" Misako chuckled and winked at tiger "imagine if you could change without growing angry and having more precision due to that while retaining the strength and speed" stopping for a second she did a high kick aiming for Ivy's throat.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"I didn't almost get beat, you know I can't go all out against the students...." Duke reminded blood then looked back to Annabel "I'm not implying anything young miss, I'm old enough to be your dad" laughing as he pet her head again and leaned over "unless you are into that sort of thing"
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Eyes widening she quickly leaned back, avoiding the kick. But due to the weights she started falling backwards. So reaching her hands back behind her and pushed off of the ground with a loud grunt. Ivy managed to pull of a rather successful back flip. Landing on her feet with a thud. "Is that why you're still trying to hit me," she asked gruffly.

"Yes and no, feeling tired yet?" Misako asked as she laughed and spun around again, kicking at Ivy's head again, but this time she put all of her strength behind it. Watching Ivy carefully "down kitty!" She yelled, she had intent to kill her and wanted Ivy to pick up on that.

Raising an arm she defended her head, but felt the effect on her arm. "You wanna go fish?" The hybrid had just about enough of this. What Misako was doing wasn't to help her, but to harm. Taking leap back she threw off the vest and the weights located on her wrists and ankles. Ivy felt her natural survival mode kick in that was laced in her DNA. Her nails grew out and muscles rippled as she got in a defensive stance. "Then let's go!"

Ray couldn't help but laugh as he heard sees her reaction and says" You right my bad I'm ray I'm not into you anymore and but they love and war go hand in hand so I look forward to all seeing how things play out".
"In a way it is just you, Tiger and myself train with more weight than what you have on" Misako chuckled and winked at tiger "imagine if you could change without growing angry and having more precision due to that while retaining the strength and speed" stopping for a second she did a high kick aiming for Ivy's throat.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"I didn't almost get beat, you know I can't go all out against the students...." Duke reminded blood then looked back to Annabel "I'm not implying anything young miss, I'm old enough to be your dad" laughing as he pet her head again and leaned over "unless you are into that sort of thing"
Annabel blushed softly and spoke. "I'm Annabel." She said back to him before the teacher but in and spoke making her want to smack the shit out of him but all she did was send a death glare his way before looking away from him. "I-I'm gonna go." She said standing up and heading for the exit.

"Hey hey calm down kitten, running in circles is great but if you can't dodge with that much weight on it's pointless!" Misako quickly reverted and held out a towel "relaxe Ivy, Tiger has done worse to me while running and our workouts" laughing nervously as she wiped her own face off with the second towel.

Duke stomped his foot on the ground erecting a thick wall, blocking the door. "Relaxe kid, I'm just joking, I'm not into your age group, now get back over here class isn't over...." standing up he walked over to Annabel he picked her up by the back of her neck as if she were a kitten and looked at her in the eyes "go ahead...hit me" he dared her

Keeping a watchful eye on her she snatched the towel out of Misako's hand. In silence she wiped the sweat from her face before tossing it back to the girl. Noting the nervous laughter. Without tearing her eyes from Misako she started slipping the ankle and wrist weights back on. Ivy didn't completely trust the girl, even though the shark hybrid had reverted back to normal. She never took threats lightly and wasn't about to start. Especially after yesterday's brawl between Mason and Misako, she most definitely wasn't going to take her threats lightly. Slipping the vest back on she turned her attention back in front of her and started running yet again.

Lexi
maxresdefault.jpg

She just looked at her mother" are we taking a break now" she say as she just looked at her mother" i'm sorry i got sick i didn't meant to get you worry" she say feeling bad as she just was on the bed as she didn't want to do her homework but knowing her mothe she knew she had to do it her head was hurting a bit she hated the medicine she gets everytime she get sick" yay food" she say" i'm ready to eat" she say as she looked at her mother" do you think i'll get stronger mommy i know i'm weak right now i just want someone to train i want to be strong like daddy or you mommy and sissy" she say as was doodling on her notebook she wasn't as focused as when she was in class

Maxine
latest

She just was in class next to the boy she liked as she smiled looking at the fights she just sighed looking around he didn't know about her powers yet she wanted to surprise him when she fights orginally she has black hair but when she uses her powers she usually have red hair it was confusing for her she just looked around as she was sitting on the bleachers as she smiled she couldn't help but think of rux she just smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Mason was sitting in the bleachers, a bit saddened that His and Ivy's sparring session had been disrupted. He began to sing a song to pass the time
"Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, i aint the sharpest tool in the shed~"
Mason sang with some joy in his voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back