• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students

She was rather taken aback by Fritz when she felt his hand on hers. Cheeks growing warm. Looking him in the eye Luna could feel the warmth they emanated, and felt drawn to them. "About me?" The word seemed to linger in the air when she said it. Luna never really talked much about herself before. She was more of a listener and one you'd usually go to for advice. But Fritz was right. A chance like this was rare during school hours. Rarer for Luna since she worked in the library which was open from just before school started to an hour or so after it let out.
Students need reading material right?
Luna smiled softly, not tearing her eyes from Fritz's. She began to briefly talk about her rather normal past. Got good grades of school and had a thirst for knowledge that sort of stuff. Moving on she mentioned how she enjoyed the peace of the library and the joy of reading. Even noting how she was vegetarian. But being a rabbit hybrid that was a given. When she finished speaking she blushed rather embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I normally don't talk about myself much. I'm rather boring aren't I," she snickered softly. Rotating her hand under his so that the back of it was resting on the table and their palms were touching. Luna smiled gently at him while brushing her thumb against the top of his hand.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Frizt gently smiles and says" well i can't talk i spend a lot of my time working out and napping when i can, as for food i'm an omnivore but i don't mind vegtable dishes maybe you could cook me a chiche one day, but that aside your touch is really calming and to be honest after all the stress then forcing it off has made me kinda sleepy and if your on with it i'd like to use your lap as a pillow to catch a quick rest". He gently rubs her hand with his other hand enjoying the flirting and enjoying the warmth she's giving off. ' a part of me wants to kiss her but i know that wouldn't be right so i won't push my luck but i do hope she lets me use her lap as a pillow i faked being ok sleeping on wet ground is not fun and it's very hard to sleep.

She just looked at her brother and back at her mother as she was really confused' brother but i thought me and sissy was the only ones whaaaaaaaat' she thought really confused as her head was hurting as she looked at her mom she just had a headache she just had a bad cough she didn't want to take the medicine she hated the homemade medicine her mother gives to her when she was sick like she is now" mom i'm done with eating the food" she say while covering her mouth trying to focus as her head was hurting' ow ow ow' she thought" big brother hehe" she say she was nervous she was doodling on her notebook everything hurts she just felt weak

Rivren gives her a look to say take the medicine no if ands or buts and then he says" go and take a nap then in a couple of hours i'll wake you up because as you are now your a mess i'll clean up this time and i'll go out to town while you asleep and get the materials to fix the roof, as for the other stuff we'll deal with it later if your still up when i get back i'm going to going to throw you in the sauna".

Blood comes over to duke in a semi sexy swim suit and says" about the leader selection there's two guys that haven't been tested and i think ivy should be the leader the first time because i see she has a lot of potential and to be blunt i don't trust ryu as a potential leader and annabelle is to quick to go for the kill shot, mansion is ok far as guys go but for me i need to see more of his potential before he's given such a large and hard role".

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Misako winked "I could just...eat...you...up!" She told Izzy and laughed as she leaned over touching her cheek. "I'm glad Ivy picked that one, because now I get to wear my blue and white stripped one" going back to her locker she slipped on the blue and white bikini "alright let's go!" Misako exclaimed as she ran out of the locker room.

Duke was waiting for them outside "hope you girls are ready!" He called to Izzy and Ivy. While they were inside the locker room Duke had teleported the the four of them to a water park on the northern part of the island. The inside of the changing rooms looked the same. Especially since Duke had spent years building everything on the island.
Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Taking Isabelle by the hand Ivy led herself and her sister out of the locker room. When they were out the hybrid looked around, surprised by the change in scenery. "Wait, where the fuck are we?!" Ivy was honestly confused at how they managed to teleport from the school to the north end of the island. All she thought was that they were going to train in the school swimming pool. But instead here they were, standing at a water park. Damn Duke and Misako not giving me all the damn details!

Luna couldn't help but to blush as he spoke, "Oh no I don't mind. But first why don't we move away from the main sitting area to somewhere that won't get as busy?" Standing up from her seat she led Fritz by the hand to a door just off to the right of the checkout/check-in desk. They slipped inside the door to reveal where all the old and over stocked books were held, along with Luna's office. Which she mostly used to do paperwork and eat her lunch in peace.
The rabbit hybrid sat down on her knees, her back against a wall to help keep her upright. When Fritz laid down she smiled softly while she gazed down at him. Her fingers slowly brushing his hair from his eyes. Slowly she moved it down towards his cheek, gently cupping in while brushing her thumb against it. He looks so peaceful, the woman thought rather happily. Glad Fritz was able to relax. She knew that his day so far had been stressful, but at least it seemed to be getting better. A thought occurred to her as she watched him, though unsure of to act on it. After a bit of debating Luna leaned down and gently pressed her lips to his.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Izzy
images

She just looked at her sister" hey hey don't freak out big sister" she say looking at her as she held her hand" soooooo cool" she say she never seen a water park before" whoa i never been to a water park before" she say to him as she smiled looking at her sister as she had her hair up as she just watched her sister cursed" big sister calm down it's okay i think it's cool" she say" i never seen a wateer park this cool yeah lets start training i mean for you i'm just bait" she say sounding happy about it Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Lexi
5AC.jpg

She just glared at him she didn't really trust him just yet" fine whatever" she say as she just looked at her mom as she just looked took the medicine as she made a face to her mother she didn't really like the medecine she just swallowed the medicine as she showed her mother that she took it" ah see i took it mommy" she say as she just looked at her she just lay down on the bed as she was rubbing her eyes" mommy i'm sorry that you have to take care of me since i'm sick" she say as she just grabbed her stuffed rabbit as it was her favorite she had since she was four it was her favorite Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ivy sighed as she gave a small smile, "I'm not mad Izzy, just confused." Unlike her sister Ivy didn't have to put her hair up due to it being short. As she waited for Duke and Misako to get things ready the tiger hybrid decided that now was a good time to stretch to prevent her muscles from tightening and getting cramps. "You should stretch to Isabelle. I know you're going to be in a shark cage, but I don't want you getting any cramps."
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I'll be right back one of my friends is meeting us here!" Misako said as she ran towards the main gate to meet up with Ryu. "Ryu! Get in here duke Alexis paid for us to come in!" She yelled excitedly.

Duke looked to Izzy and Ivy "alright kids, what do you wanna ride first?" Duke asked the two of them as he put sunscreen on himself. "If I train you right now you might get seriously hurt, 350 pounds of weight and running for an hour straight added with more training you might never fight again if you fought Misako right now" walking over to Izzy he started to put lotion on her back so it wouldn't get burned "I'm glad I could cheer you up kiddo, now just tell blood I took you guys out for a learning field trip so I don't get into trouble okay?"
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

"I'll be right back one of my friends is meeting us here!" Misako said as she ran towards the main gate to meet up with Ryu. "Ryu! Get in here duke Alexis paid for us to come in!" She yelled excitedly.

Duke looked to Izzy and Ivy "alright kids, what do you wanna ride first?" Duke asked the two of them as he put sunscreen on himself. "If I train you right now you might get seriously hurt, 350 pounds of weight and running for an hour straight added with more training you might never fight again if you fought Misako right now" walking over to Izzy he started to put lotion on her back so it wouldn't get burned "I'm glad I could cheer you up kiddo, now just tell blood I took you guys out for a learning field trip so I don't get into trouble okay?"

Blood watches from the side lines of the pool area and thinking i'm going to knock 5 point from each of you except ivy because you barely did anything in class and ivy wouldn't of come to skip class, as for you misako i'm going to be having a nice chat when you can back home your teachers say you barely went to one class'.

Frizt felt something but wasn't sure what it's but he enjoyed the feeling in his sleep he says" ahg not another steak and ale pie i swear i'm going to turn into one at this rate and who took my cider to wash it down". Frizt then rolls over and subconsciously rubs his head thinking it's a new pillow that one of his friends brought him and the pillow is really comfortable. His arms flopping on the floor like he's some sort of space pod remaining still but at a weird angle.

Ray starts to put some sun cream on ivy's legs to speed things up and he want to see ivy in action and he knows duke can't say much because bloods watching, I like this girl she has a lot of potential but i hear she's with annoying pretty boy so i'll be his rival and make things a whole lot more fun'.

Violet walks into the gym and sees a guy that looks as though he'd be fun to have as a pet and says" so are you the only student here it seems most have gone to the pool"

Last edited:
Ryu blushed then she nodded running to her then she hugged her " I'm sorry I haven't seen you in so long ...do you dating any one " she asked walking with her back into the water park " I'm glad I brought a swim suit just in case " she smiled at her good friend , she sighed when she saw them " hi guys good to see you " she said smiling happily at them

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Nicolas walked into the gym. He tried to keep as close to the wall and as far from people as possible, like he normally did. Once he found a nice corner, he sat down. "My host" his shadow said as it stretched up the wall over him "you should go find allies rather than sitting here. it would be beneficial" Nicolas looked up grumpily at the shadow and muttered "I will do as I please here, go away, you'll get me noticed." with a huff his shadow shifted back down the wall to normal size and Nicolas continued watching for anything interesting happening.

Ryu sighed as she walked off then she texted misako " hey meet me out front of the waterpark OK " she said then she walked out to her car and she drove to the water park and she smiled as she walked up to the gates. Waiting for her.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Clara sat in the stands as she watched the girl run on the track , she smiled as she watched then she walked down to the track and she waited then she she got in range ,she called out to her. " hey " she said smiling looking at her with a cute girly smile.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Annabel jogged casually until she heard someone call out. Glancing around then back she saw a girl and gave her a curious look. Then before she knew it she was flying through the air having tripped over her own feet and started to fall with a yell. At the last second a small belt like device quickly formed around her a big pack on the back of it. Vents quickly opened and jets shot off keeping her in the air and lifting her up and setting her back on her feet as she sighed in relief. Turning back around and smiling brightly at the woman she waved. "Hello!" She said happily a little relieved she hadn't fallen on her face

Ivy watched Duke put the sunscreen on Isabelle, pupils constricting. The hybrid wasn't so keen on touching her sister especially with the girl being shy of others. "I don't know," the older of the siblings mumbled as she looked around, "I didn't have a normal childhood. And I surely don't understand most of this crap." She didn't understand the concept of a water park, it was something she never dreamed of going to. Feeling something on her legs she looked down to see what it was. Eyes widening when she saw Ray. Jumping back she blushed like mad and growled a bit, "Wh-what do you think you're doing?!"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Izzy
4a7bd1796bf96441bd7c89ae558d3ec2.jpg

She just looked at her teacher as she was scared as she was walking towards" um.... i..... sorry...... miss...... blood...... i...... was.... scared..... of....... bullies...... in....... class...... so..... i .....ran" she told her as she breathed in trying not to be nervous" can teacher help........ me train i don't want..... to be scared anymore" she told her as she breathed in as she looked at her she had a bruised eye as she wished she told her sister about it she just looked at her teacher" please forgive for skipping class i was scared of bulies pwease forgive me" she say not knowing she was talking normaly to someone Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Blood watches from the side lines of the pool area and thinking i'm going to knock 5 point from each of you except ivy because you barely did anything in class and ivy wouldn't of come to skip class, as for you misako i'm going to be having a nice chat when you can back home your teachers say you barely went to one class'.

Frizt felt something but wasn't sure what it's but he enjoyed the feeling in his sleep he says" ahg not another steak and ale pie i swear i'm going to turn into one at this rate and who took my cider to wash it down". Frizt then rolls over and subconsciously rubs his head thinking it's a new pillow that one of his friends brought him and the pillow is really comfortable. His arms flopping on the floor like he's some sort of space pod remaining still but at a weird angle.

Ray starts to put some sun cream on ivy's legs to speed things up and he want to see ivy in action and he knows duke can't say much because bloods watching, I like this girl she has a lot of potential but i hear she's with annoying pretty boy so i'll be his rival and make things a whole lot more fun'.

Violet walks into the gym and sees a guy that looks as though he'd be fun to have as a pet and says" so are you the only student here it seems most have gone to the pool"
IMG_2430.JPG
Ethan was sitting there quietly tapping away on his phone until a girl came up to him asking if he was the only one here. Smirking softly he spoke smoothly. "Well I wouldn't say the only one here but I would say the only interesting one." He said in a cocky tone as he sent a playboy like smirk her way. Looking over the girl with his eyes before sending another confident smirk her way as he spoke. "Names Ethan. May I know the name of the beautiful flower infront of me?" He asked softly as he held a hand out to her

Pulling away the woman felt her cheeks grow hot. They felt hotter when Fritz started turning and rubbing his face into her thighs. But instead of moving him she just ran her fingers through his hair as she smiled. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she watched Fritz sleep. "I guess he's dreaming about being at the bar or something," she whispered to herself.
But the mood of the moment made Luna feel tired. The peacefulness of the moment was the kind that lulled you to sleep at night. Which exactly happening to the rabbit hybrid was she watched the man continue to sleep in her lap. So as she rested the back of her head against the wall behind her. With that Luna was asleep as well.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

View attachment 341119
Ethan was sitting there quietly tapping away on his phone until a girl came up to him asking if he was the only one here. Smirking softly he spoke smoothly. "Well I wouldn't say the only one here but I would say the only interesting one." He said in a cocky tone as he sent a playboy like smirk her way. Looking over the girl with his eyes before sending another confident smirk her way as he spoke. "Names Ethan. May I know the name of the beautiful flower infront of me?" He asked softly as he held a hand out to her

Violet plays along it and gives her hand and pretends to be a student and says" this flower is called violet you're not bad looking so i'll play with you but that will have to wait to later let's head to the water park".

Ivy watched Duke put the sunscreen on Isabelle, pupils constricting. The hybrid wasn't so keen on touching her sister especially with the girl being shy of others. "I don't know," the older of the siblings mumbled as she looked around, "I didn't have a normal childhood. And I surely don't understand most of this crap." She didn't understand the concept of a water park, it was something she never dreamed of going to. Feeling something on her legs she looked down to see what it was. Eyes widening when she saw Ray. Jumping back she blushed like mad and growled a bit, "Wh-what do you think you're doing?!"

Ray calmly smiles and says" I'm used to being in all kinds of conditions and situations you on the other probably aren't and with two of us it speed things up for the match right"?
He looks around and can't see the weird bi girl anna chan so he just turns back to ivy and says" oh yeah i forgot to mention i have a twin that is women so this isn't so uncommon for me and aren't you secretly happy that guys you own age notice your potential".

Frizt smiles and puts leans her forward for several moments then goes behind her so she has something softer to sleep on and uses a little of his energy to grab one of the books while she sleeps then finds a blanket near by and with his other hand use a little more energy to put it on her. ' so cute misako could learn a lot from her and i can tell she wouldn't betray me and i'd always feel at ease and be able to laugh and joke around her'.

Violet plays along it and gives her hand and pretends to be a student and says" this flower is called violet you're not bad looking so i'll play with you but that will have to wait to later let's head to the water park".

Ray calmly smiles and says" I'm used to being in all kinds of conditions and situations you on the other probably aren't and with two of us it speed things up for the match right"?
He looks around and can't see the weird bi girl anna chan so he just turns back to ivy and says" oh yeah i forgot to mention i have a twin that is women so this isn't so uncommon for me and aren't you secretly happy that guys you own age notice your potential".

Frizt smiles and puts leans her forward for several moments then goes behind her so she has something softer to sleep on and uses a little of his energy to grab one of the books while she sleeps then finds a blanket near by and with his other hand use a little more energy to put it on her. ' so cute misako could learn a lot from her and i can tell she wouldn't betray me and i'd always feel at ease and be able to laugh and joke around her'.
IMG_2430.JPG
When he felt her gentle hand enter his he brought it up and gently kissed her nuckles. "Well miss violet it's an absolute pleasure to meet you." He said softly before hearing her speak of the water park. Smiling once more he stood up and pulled her gently with him. Kinda twirling her close to him as he placed a hand on her hip and smiled. "As you wish my pretty flower." He said softly to her as he started to lead her for the door. "Maybe after the water park I can possibly treat you to a night on the town? Some fine dinning, maybe a little drive?" He asked her as he exited the gym with her his hand still gently placed on her far hip keeping her close to his right side. Feeling his phone buzz in his jacket pocket his playboy smile quickly turned to a stone look as he used his free left hand and reached into the right side of his suit jacket. Pulling out a phone and looking at it his face quickly returned to his confident smirk as he slipped the phone back into his jacket pocket and looked back to the girl he had at his side now waiting for an answer to his proposition of a night on the town.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
"It doesn't matter, you shouldn't touch a girl without asking." Ivy was rather irritated that Ray thought he had the right to do such a thing without permission. Her cheeks were pink against her tan skin as blushed intensely, rather embarrassed. "Me, potential?" She asked looking at him a bit confused. But it did make her a bit happy. Glancing around she snagged the sunscreen and started applying some to her arms and stomach before rubbing it into her skin. Since her legs already done all she need was her back. Looking over at Isabelle she could tell that she was still putting on sunscreen herself. "Don't worry Izzy, you're alright. Nothing bad will happen when I'm around." Looking back at Ray she gave a small sigh and blushed a bit, "Could you please help me?" Pointing to her back since she couldn't reach it to apply the sunscreen properly.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Luna slept soundly, ears flicking every now and then out of habit. Though when she was moved she wasn't too bothered by it. But she felt her head against something softer, more comfortable. This caused her to give a tiny subconscious smile. The feeling of the blanket made her snuggle closer to Fritz. Soft mumbles could be heard if you listened closely. Right now however, Luna was rather happy.
After a while Luna's hand gently gripped the bottom of the man's shirt. Brushing the fabric between her thumb and her finger. Just barely touching Fritz's skin as she did so. A small groan escaped her lips as she opened her eyes a bit, "Fritz," she questioned sleepily, "How long have I been asleep?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"H-Hey honey I was just taking the students here out for a bit to get used to social interaction " laughing nervously as he offered Izzy a towel "I know by Ivy's profile and student information her and her sister don't have much experience with that so....it's healthy for their minds and...." looking over at Ivy then down at Izzy. "Izzy relaxe you aren't in trouble, we actually will be doing some learning here all the while getting you to open up to new people, plus the water here is good for recovery which will help Ivy after I put her through that little excersise "

Misako laughed hugging Ryu. "I haven't seen you in ages, of come meet my classmates, Izzy gets nervous around new people so don't be too touch with her otherwise Ivy will pummel you" laughing as she took ryu's hand and led her over to the group.
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Kitsune made her way to the combat class she smiled waiting for everyone to quiet down. "Attention all students! As your teachers and instructors we would like to offer a gift to all students as welcome to this school" looking at them all she grinned "we will be cutting classes short today and allowing everyone a free day, you can go to the schools waterpark if you wish, bathing suits of all kinds will be given to you up arrival, now please take this time to relaxe and get to know your classmates because in comparison to your previous classes the real training will begin"
[=19024] Texangamer Texangamer [/USER] Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror Tsutarji Tsutarji Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
TheWoopdieWop TheWoopdieWop

"It doesn't matter, you shouldn't touch a girl without asking." Ivy was rather irritated that Ray thought he had the right to do such a thing without permission. Her cheeks were pink against her tan skin as blushed intensely, rather embarrassed. "Me, potential?" She asked looking at him a bit confused. But it did make her a bit happy. Glancing around she snagged the sunscreen and started applying some to her arms and stomach before rubbing it into her skin. Since her legs already done all she need was her back. Looking over at Isabelle she could tell that she was still putting on sunscreen herself. "Don't worry Izzy, you're alright. Nothing bad will happen when I'm around." Looking back at Ray she gave a small sigh and blushed a bit, "Could you please help me?" Pointing to her back since she couldn't reach it to apply the sunscreen properly.

Luna slept soundly, ears flicking every now and then out of habit. Though when she was moved she wasn't too bothered by it. But she felt her head against something softer, more comfortable. This caused her to give a tiny subconscious smile. The feeling of the blanket made her snuggle closer to Fritz. Soft mumbles could be heard if you listened closely. Right now however, Luna was rather happy.
After a while Luna's hand gently gripped the bottom of the man's shirt. Brushing the fabric between her thumb and her finger. Just barely touching Fritz's skin as she did so. A small groan escaped her lips as she opened her eyes a bit, "Fritz," she questioned sleepily, "How long have I been asleep?"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ray gently smiles and does as he's asked to gently and says in a low voice" sorry about that how about i make it up to you somehow with in reason of course i'm not richy rich as for potential that can be seen in a number of ways one being a leader that deals with things according if i'm going to follow someone that is".

"H-Hey honey I was just taking the students here out for a bit to get used to social interaction " laughing nervously as he offered Izzy a towel "I know by Ivy's profile and student information her and her sister don't have much experience with that so....it's healthy for their minds and...." looking over at Ivy then down at Izzy. "Izzy relaxe you aren't in trouble, we actually will be doing some learning here all the while getting you to open up to new people, plus the water here is good for recovery which will help Ivy after I put her through that little excersise "

Blood looks between the sister and then the cage then back at duke and you can feel bloods annoyance and then she says into his blood, i'll be do basic training with izzy since she's new to this and seriously stop letting misako piss around raz is under a shit load of pressure thanks to misako horrible grades and will be taking a forty percent cut if her grades don't go up. So me beating on you a little is time to think what he might do in his current mood and not even i want to deal with him and i'm a pure bred day walking vampire.

Violet sees a boy along the way to the door and stops and motions him to come with her and doesn't bother to answer the questions about the town at this stage but she would use him to have a good time and test him to see if he's more than just a mouthpiece and playboy.

Frizts gently smiles and says" not more than fourty minutes or so thanks to you i've got a decent amount of my energy back i hope i didn't do anything to weird i sometimes do the most random things when thoughts of comfort or i have flash backs".

Izzy
images

She just sighed as she just calmed down" wait I can't I not good with people but I try" she say asshe sighed looking at her big sister as she place her towel around her" you and miss blood help me train I'm no good at fighting like big sister" she told him as she smiled she trusted him as she didn't remember much about her parents" I dunno who my parents my sister is my family I try to talk to others" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ivy glanced away from Ray as she continued to blush out of embarrassment. "Y-you don't owe me anything. I just need help getting sunscreen on my back is all," stammering a bit. She still wasn't use to talking to people normal, it was easier when she was bothered. But she was surprised to hear that someone could see her as a leader type. Well kind of. Though for now she wasn't going to worry about it too much. She felt that no body else felt that way about her being put in charge of a team. Ivy was still learning and managing her anger. Though hearing Isabelle mention their parents caused her to wince a bit, it was something she'd rather not talk about it.

"No, you weren't weird at all. You were rather cute sleeping peacefully." Rolling over as she spoke, the back of her head resting against his legs as she looked up at him. Luna smiled gently as her mahogany gaze laid on Fritz. "To be honest though, I was a bit forward earlier." Slowly she sat up so she was sitting on her knees, eyes now able to meet his on a normal level. Hair and ears turning pink as she glanced away with a blush, "I um.. I kissed you earlier, and I apologize for doing so without you knowing.. I couldn't help myself." Looking back at him she bit her lip, unsure of how he'd react.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

naomi stepped into a dressing room changing into the bikini, throwing the curtain back she stepped out and posed for Shika. "So how do I look?" She asked as she spun around for Shika. "I Think you would look super sexy in the white one, don't you?" She asked holding it up.
Kittycat Kittycat

Nicolas shot up. A waterpark? I haven't been to one of those since I got paired to the stupid angel! "I can hear your thoughts, you know, my host." "Whatever, just act like a normal shadow" he said as he dashed for the door, ignoring anyone and anything but the map in his hands as he rushed to the waterpark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back