• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crusaders of Harmony Pt. 2 (Started by Action Pony) (Continuation) A MLP :FIM roleplay

ok people, I'm back and ready to continue, so let's make it happen :D  

ActionPony said:
"What?"
Little Light had honestly not expected anything like that from him. Her first estimation of him had him as an annoying flirty guy who really needed a kick in the inheritance, and then there was the soldier who didn't understand anything else. She had been wrong twice. He had hidden depths.

Hey, she liked stallions with hidden depths. Her first husband had had some, and they had been married happily until his death fighting Discord (the memories of that time were too painful to bring up now... perhaps later).

Perhaps the third time would be the charm.
Dux sighed as she said what, making him rethink his question. However, if there is one thing he is, it's stubborn, so with a small shake of his head to clear it, he turned to face the unicorn with a serious expression. "Light, I need to know if you honestly believe that the two of us...going out...actually have a shot. I just...I need to know." He stared into her eyes as he waited, keeping his gaze serious yet still friendly...somewhat. He didn't have much practice on the friendly part.

Drakalian said:
ok people, I'm back and ready to continue, so let's make it happen :D  

Dux sighed as she said what, making him rethink his question. However, if there is one thing he is, it's stubborn, so with a small shake of his head to clear it, he turned to face the unicorn with a serious expression. "Light, I need to know if you honestly believe that the two of us...going out...actually have a shot. I just...I need to know." He stared into her eyes as he waited, keeping his gaze serious yet still friendly...somewhat. He didn't have much practice on the friendly part.
"What?"

Little Light wasn't sure that she knew what he was talking about.

Sheesh, and this is from a pony who's already a widow and mother. She had a weird courtship.

ActionPony said:
"What?"
Little Light wasn't sure that she knew what he was talking about.

Sheesh, and this is from a pony who's already a widow and mother. She had a weird courtship.
Dux blinked, nor sure if she was joking around or if she really didn't know what he was talking about. After a few seconds of silence, he sat down and took a few deep breaths to help calm himself dow as he tried one more time. "Little Light...would you want to go out with me?"

I walked the streets eating some cold bread in my hands my wing were fortunately hidden so no asked questions there. I felt nervous as hell the marching armies would continue to approach tomorrow and all we could do is wait. I was used to waiting but not like this waiting on a full battle was different from a small group or a lone person, it did not carry the thrill of the hunt only a nervousness. I hated it

Drakalian said:
Dux blinked, nor sure if she was joking around or if she really didn't know what he was talking about. After a few seconds of silence, he sat down and took a few deep breaths to help calm himself dow as he tried one more time. "Little Light...would you want to go out with me?"
Little Light considered that.

He seemed to be a nice enough guy, even if he did have to learn a bit about relaxing and enjoying life. He had only tried to hit on her once, and stopped after she said no. And, last but not least, there was a big battle coming up, and, as with all things, she wasn't sure that she would survive it.

She had a pretty good guess about it, though. She'd always been rather lucky.

She had made a decision. "Dux... yes."

ActionPony said:
Little Light considered that.
He seemed to be a nice enough guy, even if he did have to learn a bit about relaxing and enjoying life. He had only tried to hit on her once, and stopped after she said no. And, last but not least, there was a big battle coming up, and, as with all things, she wasn't sure that she would survive it.

She had a pretty good guess about it, though. She'd always been rather lucky.

She had made a decision. "Dux... yes."
Dux blinked a few times, not quite sure if he heard her correctly for a moment before letting out a small smile and bringing her into a quick hug. He only held it there for a few seconds before parting, clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck with a hoof, a faint blush on his cheeks. "Uh...t-thank you, Light. It...it really does mean a a lot." He then fell silent, unsure what else to say at this point as he tried to think of something to say. When nothing came to mind, he carefully looked up at the purple mare. "So...now what?" 

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I walked the streets eating some cold bread in my hands my wing were fortunately hidden so no asked questions there. I felt nervous as hell the marching armies would continue to approach tomorrow and all we could do is wait. I was used to waiting but not like this waiting on a full battle was different from a small group or a lone person, it did not carry the thrill of the hunt only a nervousness. I hated it

[/QUOTE]
Drak was sitting on a nearby table, his head in his hands as he reread the piece of paper in front of him for the fifth time, still not sure if he believed it. However, it was there, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He could feel himself shake from the worry and anxiety that was building up inside of him, trying to think of why this even happened.

Drakalian said:
Dux blinked a few times, not quite sure if he heard her correctly for a moment before letting out a small smile and bringing her into a quick hug. He only held it there for a few seconds before parting, clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck with a hoof, a faint blush on his cheeks. "Uh...t-thank you, Light. It...it really does mean a a lot." He then fell silent, unsure what else to say at this point as he tried to think of something to say. When nothing came to mind, he carefully looked up at the purple mare. "So...now what?" 

Drak was sitting on a nearby table, his head in his hands as he reread the piece of paper in front of him for the fifth time, still not sure if he believed it. However, it was there, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He could feel himself shake from the worry and anxiety that was building up inside of him, trying to think of why this even happened.
I will be out of town tomorrow. I'll be back Sunday afternoon.

ActionPony said:
I will be out of town tomorrow. I'll be back Sunday afternoon.
Dux gave a small nod of understanding before standing up. "Well...I guess I'll see you later then." He turned to go, but then hesitated for a few seconds. Before anypony could do anything, he quickly faced Light and placed a light kiss on her lips, holding it there for a few seconds before parting their lips, turning around and quickly trotting away.

Drakalian said:

I saw Drakalian and walked towards him, "Drakalian, you okay?" I asked curious and a bit glad to get my mind onto something else

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I saw the parchment in front of Drakalian, and sat down in front of him waiting for him to talk when he was ready.

[/QUOTE]
After a few minutes of silence, I finally found the voice for me to speak. "S-she...she's gone."

"She? Who's this person your talking about?" I replied confused not recalling anyone that I knew of in Drakalian's past or since the time I stalked him and the others from the shadows.

"Alexius, who else." With a sigh, he slowly took the letter and handed it to Shadow.

The letter said:

Dear Drakalian and friends,

I'm sorry to say, but due to some recent events, I must go off on my own trip in search of something. I wish I could tell you what it is, but I just...you wouldn't be safe if I did tell you. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope to soon return back to the Crusaders. Until then, I must go. I...I'm so sorry...Drakalian.

With Love,

Alexius

"Shit, all I can say is that I sure as hell hope she will be okay. Hell I'm sure she will be." I internally cursed for not thinking of the obvious

Drak remained silent for a while, not really saying anything, his mind in deep though. Suddenly, he got up and started to walk away, an empty look in his eyes. "I'm going to go find her."

I sighed "Where will you look? That letter gave no clue there before you go have an idea about where she might be. Other than that so be it." I kept my voce even and without any visible emotion.

Drak's eyes lit up as he suddenly turned around, his face mere inches from Shadow's, a small flare firing up in his eyes as he glared at the human. "So what? Should I just give up? Let her go into some possible danger? Just...just leave her?!"

"No, I said figure out her destination so you can find her or just trust her enough to take care of herself, and pray to whatever gods you believe in, to help her. Walking off in a random direction will help nobody. The choice is yours heed my advice or leave it, what I think dose not matter." once more kept my voice even and calm with a practiced ease.

Drakalian said:
"Alexius, who else." With a sigh, he slowly took the letter and handed it to Shadow.
The letter said:

Dear Drakalian and friends,

I'm sorry to say, but due to some recent events, I must go off on my own trip in search of something. I wish I could tell you what it is, but I just...you wouldn't be safe if I did tell you. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope to soon return back to the Crusaders. Until then, I must go. I...I'm so sorry...Drakalian.

With Love,

Alexius
[so, Alexius has stopped the RP?]

Not much. 

Reganthestrange said:
(Aw damn)
OOC: Oh Yea you wanted to introduce a character as indicus's unknown to him sister? He is currently inside the city. I remembered the pm on fimfiction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back