• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crusaders of Harmony Pt. 2 (Started by Action Pony) (Continuation) A MLP :FIM roleplay

ActionPony said:
"I wonder what his talent is."
Little Light dashed off after Dux.
Meanwhile, Dux was just wandering around the city, not even noticing all the ponies that were staring at him. He was in deep thought, trying to figure out his feelings for the purple mare. On the one hoof, she was very smart, pretty, talented, and could easily hold her own in a fight, something that he admired, either in a soldier or...

Or what? Was he really thinking that it could work. He stopped walking at this thought and sat back down, leaning against the wall as he looked up to the sky...or where it would be if he was outside. "By the spirits, gods and all that's holy, why can't these things ever be simple?" 
(So, I have been working on it, and at the moment, I am working on a rewrite of my Gateway story...which I hope to incorporate this RP into it. I only got the first few chapters, and the real mentioning of you guys won't happen until a bit later, but still, I just want to make sure that you guys are ok if I use the characters in the RP for my story when I do write it.)

Drakalian said:
Meanwhile, Dux was just wandering around the city, not even noticing all the ponies that were staring at him. He was in deep thought, trying to figure out his feelings for the purple mare. On the one hoof, she was very smart, pretty, talented, and could easily hold her own in a fight, something that he admired, either in a soldier or...
Or what? Was he really thinking that it could work. He stopped walking at this thought and sat back down, leaning against the wall as he looked up to the sky...or where it would be if he was outside. "By the spirits, gods and all that's holy, why can't these things ever be simple?" 
(So, I have been working on it, and at the moment, I am working on a rewrite of my Gateway story...which I hope to incorporate this RP into it. I only got the first few chapters, and the real mentioning of you guys won't happen until a bit later, but still, I just want to make sure that you guys are ok if I use the characters in the RP for my story when I do write it.)
[What's the Gateway story?]

(So...who is still wanting to continue this? Cause I'm having a lot of fun with this still, and I hope that you guys are still here)

(So, just thought that I would see how everyone is, and if I can, I would like to use this RP and the characters in my story. So, if possible, do I have your permission to use them?)

Drakalian said:
(So, just thought that I would see how everyone is, and if I can, I would like to use this RP and the characters in my story. So, if possible, do I have your permission to use them?)
Yes. I'd like to see your story, as well as the role Little Light will play.

Drakalian said:
"Dux!" Little Light called out. "You here with us?"

ActionPony said:
"Dux!" Little Light called out. "You here with us?"
(YAY, the rp continues)

Dux's ears perked up upon the sound of his name, and after looking around, he saw Light calling out for him. He gave a small wave of his hoof before he went back to looking at the ground, still in deep thought.

"Apparently not."

Little Light magically created a little flash of light in front of Dux to get his attention.

(I'm going to assume that she is in front of him)

Dux gave another sudden start as the flash of light finally got his complete attention, causing him to look up at Light with a surprised and confused look. "Ok, ok, what is it?"

Drakalian said:
(I'm going to assume that she is in front of him)
Dux gave another sudden start as the flash of light finally got his complete attention, causing him to look up at Light with a surprised and confused look. "Ok, ok, what is it?"
"Just where do you think you're going?"

Dux gave a small shrug. "I...I'm not sure. I just needed some fresh air." He then fell silent, shuffling his hooves a bit as he waited for her response.

Drakalian said:
Dux gave a small shrug. "I...I'm not sure. I just needed some fresh air." He then fell silent, shuffling his hooves a bit as he waited for her response.
"We're just as much inside here as we were in the citadel, just in case you were wondering."

Really, for someone who'd been married before, Little Light was amazingly bad at romance.

Dux gave a small shrug. "Well, my meaning still stands." He then became quiet, thinking about what to say next. After all of his bravo, all of his bravery, he was still just a pony...and a terrible socializer at that. After a while of trying to think of someway to voice his concerns, he simply decided to go for the direct approach. "Little Light...do you honestly think that...that there is a chance...with us?"

Drakalian said:
Dux gave a small shrug. "Well, my meaning still stands." He then became quiet, thinking about what to say next. After all of his bravo, all of his bravery, he was still just a pony...and a terrible socializer at that. After a while of trying to think of someway to voice his concerns, he simply decided to go for the direct approach. "Little Light...do you honestly think that...that there is a chance...with us?"
"What?"

Little Light had honestly not expected anything like that from him. Her first estimation of him had him as an annoying flirty guy who really needed a kick in the inheritance, and then there was the soldier who didn't understand anything else. She had been wrong twice. He had hidden depths.

Hey, she liked stallions with hidden depths. Her first husband had had some, and they had been married happily until his death fighting Discord (the memories of that time were too painful to bring up now... perhaps later).

Perhaps the third time would be the charm.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]Wow this RP is dead well that sucks.

[/QUOTE]
Naw, it's just hibernating until people actually come back.

I hope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back