• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Proxies

Rosalie sighs and scratches behind her ear, for some weird reason she had cat ears, she didn't mind that much, but sometimes when she wanted to walk around in public she had to cover them "Why not go ask for a job, spying on the enemy would be usefull, but no worries about the police, I already set a trap for them" she says showing her drawing "Does anyone remember this policewoman? The one whe really nearlt got us?" she asks.

"Well thanks to my awesome power we have a perfect copy of her on our side, she was dying, so I killed her and made the copy I made absorb her" Rosalie says and she adds "Though I haven't forgotten the time when she tore pages out of my drawing book, but do not kill her when you see her".

Lilliana walked up to her room, ignoring the others. She was in a perfect state of mind to find perfect victims for Mr. Eyeless Jack. She'd be done soon, she bet. She giggled as she ran up the stairs, eager to get to work.

"If you kill her you destroy the drawing, meaning it'll become totally useless" Rosalie explains and she smiles slightly "She's still following my orders though, not that she knows it".

"I just hope Jeff doens't kill her, which reminds me, I haven't got a job for days, last thing he said to me was 'Go have some fun and don't bother me', so yeah I'm free to do whatever I want" Rosalie says and she sighs, why did she had to have Jeff as boss and not someone else.

"Eh, the ranks after 13 are more busy then the higher ones for Slender, it's kinda annoying." She said, walking over to the kitchen. "Wait, where's Ava?"

"Don't know and why does Jeff have to get all the fun by himself anyway? Going on killing sprees without me the entire time" Rosalie mumbles, she was pretty annoyed that she barely had anything to do at all, besides killing that is.

"No I hate him" Rosalie says and she sighs "It's pointless anyway, I don't go on a job and I get bored, sure I can draw more monsters, but what good would that do?"

Cat walked though the woods, laughing jack floating next to her as she walk. "Oh come on~ Why won't you talk to any more.~" He said in a sort of whining voice, she just kept walking, pretending he wasn't there. She was mad at him, more than he knew. She snapped her fingers and a shadow figure appeared. "Doll~ I didn't do anything~" He said standing in front of her know, he leaned into nothing and stared at her. Cat galred at him, her eyes starting to glow, and a thick black smoke surrounded jack and he winced a little. "Don't make me..." She said as she slapped him. "I'm not doing that again, you don't know how it feels to die again, again! Just leave me alone!" And with that the door to the mansion flung open and she stormed in, jack not to far behind her. "Leave me along, I'm not doing it again..." She said as the thick smoke surrounds her just as he tuched her, he pulled it back to him, his hand burned. "I'm not being killed, just so you can bring me back again." She said a tear Rollin down her face, and she for one never cried, or showed any emotions.

Cat turned her side sideways, sort of like a soul less dog. "It's fine." She said, she looked back to her boss as he stood there. "And as for you." She snapped her fingers and a thick smoke surrounded him and he disappeared. She walked over to the couch and sat down. "I'm in so much trouble now..." She mumbled.

"Why?" Rosalie asks Cat "At least your boss talks to you, Jeff doesn't even say hi or good morning when we pass each other in the morning" she says and leans back.

Cat sighed and put her head in her hands. "He gets mad easily, like most the others, but he'll kill me and bring me back, over and over, bringing me the worst pain. Just for punishment, and as of now, as it stands, thats probably gonna be my fate for the next 2 days or so." She leaned back sighing and then said " I'm not exactly supposed to use my powers on other creepy pastas." She said, knowing well enough she broke the number one rule for being a proxy.

"I know, why don't we go killing, it'll help cheer you up" Rosalie says and smiles getting up "Besides, as long as you don't have a job you're pretty much free to do what you want to, besides getting caught".

The door opens and Sam walks in. cuts all over him show he just got back from a job. " anyone seen my camera by chance? I think I left it here last night. You were all asleep as far as I know. So to a drink and left to do a job."

Jenna stared at Sam. "I may be a lower rank then you, but I don't leave my things everywhere." She said pointing to the Camera.

"Oh. Thanks" Sam walks over and picks up tha camera, then walks to the spare room in the basement to fix his hoodie.

Jenna walks into the room Sam is in, rips the chair from under him, and drops it on him. " hey, what do yo- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back