• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters OOC (Reboot)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Magadude

I AM A DEVILMAN
Rules:

1. Characters can, and possibly will die in this. This of course means you can not god mod your character.

2. Human and Creepypasta relationship can happen, but only if it makes sense. I don't want to see Slenderman laying in bed with someone and cuddling.

3. The ages of these characters can range from 16-27 years old. This is to make sure that we are not getting five year olds shooting guns. Although that would be cool.

4. If you don't post at least once after two days, I will kill your character. Of course I won't just go like "They died on the spot" and move on the story. Oh no, we're dealing with creepypastas here. I'm going into detail.

Dax Dax Now I have. The term for that I guess is undetermined. These people could potentially be good, if under the right circumstances of getting those abilities. But most likely, there going to be turning into creepypastas after killing someone, or just something that makes them finally snap.

Dax Dax Now I have. The term for that I guess is undetermined. These people could potentially be good, if under the right circumstances of getting those abilities. But most likely, there going to be turning into creepypastas after killing someone, or just something that makes them finally snap.

Would I use the creepy pasta sheet for them?

Made a character, but I should warn you in case you accept my characters, there might be times the electricity and/or internet is down for several days, I'll try to notify you when that happens.

Shit, I just went over the rules don't know if you'd want me to join, it's up to you. Although I don't wanna get kicked/killed instantly.

Magadude Magadude I'm curious, can the creepypasta characters we made get a change of heart and join the creepypasta hunters? I mean there's already an ex-proxy in the team.

Midrick Midrick I know it's not my place to be overly bothered by stuff, but how does your character from going to normal to that so suddenly? Just asking, it's not up to me if that's too fast or not, but it just kinda bothers me since they haven't hunted a single cp yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back