• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Court of Blood OOC

Hello! I think any number of characters is fine, maybe stick to one or two per family, though, if you make them part of a family!

Mkay, I'll play one Bathory vampire, and one unaffiliated witch then (at least for now- maybe I'll get inspired for more characters later).

I think we would want to wait to have a descendant of Dracula appear until later on in the roleplay! A member of the Karnstein family definitely works though!

FaeFoolery FaeFoolery CinnamorollLoverVAVR CinnamorollLoverVAVR elie elie Managarmrr Managarmrr Bluesky_101 Bluesky_101 BasedOnWhat BasedOnWhat EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid

Hey all, Mara is up and (assuming she's accepted) open for plotting. Some ideas I've had for her include: a servant/companion who's been by her side her whole life (dampyr, mortal, or witch), a lifelong rival from one of the other five families, a werewolf she's initially dismissive/afraid of, but who might turn into a potential love interest down the line...

If these (or anything else in her profile) inspire you for plots, lmk!

I'm gonna wait until a couple more profiles go up before I finalize my concept for Thea, though if anyone has plot ideas involving a witch, feel free to @ me ^^

FaeFoolery FaeFoolery CinnamorollLoverVAVR CinnamorollLoverVAVR elie elie Managarmrr Managarmrr Bluesky_101 Bluesky_101 BasedOnWhat BasedOnWhat EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid

Hey all, Mara is up and (assuming she's accepted) open for plotting. Some ideas I've had for her include: a servant/companion who's been by her side her whole life (dampyr, mortal, or witch), a lifelong rival from one of the other five families, a werewolf she's initially dismissive/afraid of, but who might turn into a potential love interest down the line...

If these (or anything else in her profile) inspire you for plots, lmk!

I'm gonna wait until a couple more profiles go up before I finalize my concept for Thea, though if anyone has plot ideas involving a witch, feel free to @ me ^^
I'm making a OC who'd like to be a companion to your OC, Ayama Ayama !
Maybe perhaps she can see her as a sister figure or something...?
PM me if interested!

Sounds interesting- why don't you tell me what you were thinking?
Okie dokie!
So here's what I thought: I am making the Karnstein family a closest ally of Dracula (Idk if the host would allow this or not) and I was thinking...maybe your OC was hired to be Heavenly's nanny when Heavenly was just a baby. Then, as my OC grows up, my OC would be very fond of your OC and would only speak to you since I am planning to make my OC not speak at all due to trauma of being bullied for being albino. What do you think? Is this okay with you or nah? If not, then let me hear your ideas!

Okie dokie!
So here's what I thought: I am making the Karnstein family a closest ally of Dracula (Idk if the host would allow this or not) and I was thinking...maybe your OC was hired to be Heavenly's nanny when Heavenly was just a baby. Then, as my OC grows up, my OC would be very fond of your OC and would only speak to you since I am planning to make my OC not speak at all due to trauma of being bullied for being albino. What do you think? Is this okay with you or nah? If not, then let me hear your ideas!
Definitely interesting! I don't think Thea would've been hired as a nanny, but I could definitely see her as being in the employ of the Karnsteins and then, when the adults are busy with doing things, Heavenly just kind of being left with Thea by default and growing an attachment because of that?

Definitely interesting! I don't think Thea would've been hired as a nanny, but I could definitely see her as being in the employ of the Karnsteins and then, when the adults are busy with doing things, Heavenly just kind of being left with Thea by default and growing an attachment because of that?
Ofc! I'd like that!

are there any specific abilities each of the families have?
None of them have to have specific abilities, each one can be however you'd like! Some families are known for having certain abilities due to the progenitor of their bloodlines but it's not a requirement.
The progenitors of each bloodline and what they'd be associated with are as follows:
- Mircalla Karnstein, known for her immunity to daylight
- Erzebet Bathory, known for her inhuman beauty
- Lord Ruthven, known for his inhuman strength
- Francis Varney, known for his ability to manipulate mortals.

Oh sweet! What's the idea? Tell me, tell meh >]
I have a concept for an artist that uses blood as paint (very edgy I know), they could've very well been an apprentice that came with another artist back in the day to paint Thea's family

there are a few ways that can be spun around :>c

I have a concept for an artist that uses blood as paint (very edgy I know), they could've very well been an apprentice that came with another artist back in the day to paint Thea's family

there are a few ways that can be spun around :>c
You mean Mara's family? ouo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back