• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Continuation of miiverse RP

As the war went on, Jr's body layed still. When, until a ghostly figure came out of the body. The ghostly firgue turned into a physical one. It took a form of a kid. He looked and saw the dead body. It started to cry, as it was related to him in some way. It took a while before it stopped and simply got angry.

It flew over to the killer. It knew the killer. It was with him for a very long time. In fact, the killer knew it...

as "Jesus' Son."

Fuzziestudios said:
As the war went on, Jr's body layed still. When, until a ghostly figure came out of the body. The ghostly firgue turned into a physical one. It took a form of a kid. He looked and saw the dead body. It started to cry, as it was related to him in some way. It took a while before it stopped and simply got angry.
It flew over to the killer. It knew the killer. It was with him for a very long time. In fact, the killer knew it...

as "Jesus' Son."
A fifty-something year old man told the boy in his native Filipino "don't worry little one, it'll be fine, you can just find a new body to possess" (did you think it was ONLY Japanese people who live in Japan?)

Last edited by a moderator:
M: He killed my son. Plus, he's someone personal of mine. I know him...inside and out.

It walked closer to Fuzzie.

(Waiting for @TabbyCatTM to respond. Poppy plays a role in the next battle)

M: There's much you don't know. I am one of the strongest demons out there. I can change my appearance. Kaiser Jr is my son. He stole my power when he put me inside him. Now, I have all his powers.

It turned around and looked the man in the eyes.

M: Now, you better go before I decide to kill you.

Poppy walĸѕ aroυnd, ғranтιc aғтer ѕeeιng people ĸιll тнeмѕelveѕ. "H-нello?!"

Fuzziestudios said:
M: There's much you don't know. I am one of the strongest demons out there. I can change my appearance. Kaiser Jr is my son. He stole my power when he put me inside him. Now, I have all his powers.
It turned around and looked the man in the eyes.

M: Now, you better go before I decide to kill you.
The man ran home to swallow laundry detergent to help in the mass suicide!

Fuzzie flies over to Poppy. He had a huge smile on his face

F: Poppy, I did it! I killed Jr! Also, the military is helping fighting the troops! We are winning!

Fuzziestudios said:
Fuzzie flies over to Poppy. He had a huge smile on his face
F: Poppy, I did it! I killed Jr! Also, the military is helping fighting the troops! We are winning!
the man with the 3ds committed suicide causing whisper and jibanyan to fade away.

F9-AL: *Approaches Kaiser, charging a laser strike with each step*

Rune: "What? Fine's working on it, why do I have to fight him?" *Spots a man sitting on a bench among a pile of bodies. He was playing his own 3DS. It was the same man back in Woodfield mall or whatever that place was called. He still wore the plague doctor mask, a stall beside him. Rune sat next to him, watching the game being played*

(Did ya see F9-AL's sign up on the character page?)

Doomsday said:
F9-AL: *Approaches Kaiser, charging a laser strike with each step*

Rune: "What? Fine's working on it, why do I have to fight him?" *Spots a man sitting on a bench among a pile of bodies. He was playing his own 3DS. It was the same man back in Woodfield mall or whatever that place was called. He still wore the plague doctor mask, a stall beside him. Rune sat next to him, watching the game being played*

(Did ya see F9-AL's sign up on the character page?)
(Yep) Derek said while weirded out by the person in the plague mask 'oookay, when did this go full masquerade party!'

Dr: "Such ignorance."

Rune: "Knew you would be able to hear him."

Dr: "Naturally." *Adjusted a top hat he wore along with the mask* "It's unfortunate I cannot reverse death, else I'd be set. Hence why I must keep an eye on you."

(*Shrug* I dunno)

Doomsday said:
Dr: "Such ignorance."

Rune: "Knew you would be able to hear him."

Dr: "Naturally." *Adjusted a top hat he wore along with the mask* "It's unfortunate I cannot reverse death, else I'd be set. Hence why I must keep an eye on you."

(*Shrug* I dunno)
'So, do you know Kaiser's warabouts?' Asked Derek @TabbyCatTM

'Rune!' Derek exclaimed 'Go with your weird plague Doctor freind & Go defeat Kaiser before he kills more millions of people! Go godamnit! Go!' @Doomsday

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr: "I'm not big on fighting, I'll be watching as usual."

Rune: "Fine. I gotta do so much work." *Drags herself towards

F9-AL: *Fires the charged laser into the back of Kaiser as he was busy with Poppy. Not wasting time, he followed the blast by firing the guided missiles from his chest*

Doomsday said:
Dr: "I'm not big on fighting, I'll be watching as usual."

Rune: "Fine. I gotta do so much work." *Drags herself towards

F9-AL: *Fires the charged laser into the back of Kaiser as he was busy with Poppy. Not wasting time, he followed the blast by firing the guided missiles from his chest*
'I have a client comming through the portal, can't talk, bye' Derek said as he closed off telepathic links.

Kaiser takes one last look before he jumps up to a buliding, and to the next, until he's out of view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back