• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Continuation of miiverse RP

Fuzzie and Jr had a stare down bfore Fuzzie flew right at him. Jr catchs him and slams him on the ground. He then throws Fuzzie at a skyscraper. Fuzzie crashes on the 69th floor. Fuzzie gets up while Jr jumps up there and punches him back down. He was about to throw another punch when Fuzzie sent him crashing into the wall.

Fuzzie got up and started throwing stuff at him. Chairs, tables, computers...it didnt do much damage. Fuzzie than spotted a consuction site. He forced and one gaint steel beam came to him. Fuzzie grabbed it, and swinged it like a baseball bat at Jr. Jr was sent flying into another building.

In that other building, Jr heat visioned across the building. He used the steel beam to block the attack. The beam started to heat up, so Fuzzie dropped it. The beam crashed through the floor and continued to do such thing.

The heat vision hit Fuzzie's top part of his hair. Then, Jr. stopped. He started laughing. Fuzzie was just angry.

F: HEY! My hair!

Kaiser watches the battle between Kaiser Jr. and Fuzzie. "Seems he's busy." He grins and walks off. He stands atop one of the many tall buildings. His voice booms over his brainwashed minions. "I call the attention of my human army. Some things must be done. I need every, single, one of you, to do one thing." He smiles. "Kill yourselves"

Jr. stopped and continued heat visioning. Fuzzie moved the heat vision and it landed at the center part of the building.

The main structure.

The heat vision hit the structure and heated it up. Fuzzie flew out of there before it collasped. He hit Jr, grabbed him, and slammed him down 50 floors before Jr flipping him around. They landed in the basement.

TabbyCatTM said:
Kaiser watches the battle between Kaiser Jr. and Fuzzie. "Seems he's busy." He grins and walks off. He stands atop one of the many tall buildings. His voice booms over his brainwashed minions. "I call the attention of my human army. Some things must be done. I need every, single, one of you, to do one thing." He smiles. "Kill yourselves"
And just like that, large lines appeared at laundrymats where people waited to guzzle bleach, police were shooting themselves in the head and everyone was more than happy to partake in the great suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaiser laughs. "Wonderful!" He claps. He walks off the roof and lands nicely on the ground.

Kaiser walks calmy along the bloody streets, having to step over dead bodies of all types. He passed a store with TV's in the windows. The channel was the news. The people shooting themselves on camera, he could only laugh.

TabbyCatTM said:
Kaiser walks calmy along the bloody streets, having to step over dead bodies of all types. He passed a store with TV's in the windows. The channel was the news. The people shooting themselves on camera, he could only laugh.
The news woman said (in demonic Japanese of course) "With the new hell among us, we humans need to die to make way for our demonic superiors, they started their righteous quest here in Tokyo, but tomorrow earth will be known as planet hell!" The news lady continued "now to do the honerable thing" she said as she drank window cleaner. As the Tvs all cut to black before they displayed the underworld news!

Fuzzie got up and uppercutted Jr. Jr landed the street. Fuzzie than flew at Jr, senfing him into a truck full of gasoline.

The troops scouted the area, looking for any superhuman or Kaiser. They spotted Kaiser, looking at a store window. They all fired at him. EVERY SINGLE TROOP.

USA MILITARY BASE

Soilder: Sir, we just found out about whats happening in Tokyo.

Sal: What is?

A video was played. It was about the women on tv.

Sal: Does anyone know Japanese?

Kiy: I do.

As the video went on, Kiy translated what the women was saying. Then, the clip ended.

Soilder: What do we do, General Sal?

Sal: We fight.

An older superhuman (like around 42ish) shot cosmic Rays at the troops while wearing a dusty sailer scout outfit

The troops than forced on the superhuman. Part of the group went down to attack. The rest scouted the city looking for more. Xod left the group to find Jr.

Jr. hopped out of the explosion to land on Fuzzie. Before he hit him, Fuzzie sent him flying into another skyscaper. Fuzzie was then stoved by Xod and fell to the ground.

Fuzziestudios said:
The troops than forced on the superhuman. Part of the group went down to attack. The rest scouted the city looking for more. Xod left the group to find Jr.
Jr. hopped out of the explosion to land on Fuzzie. Before he hit him, Fuzzie sent him flying into another skyscaper. Fuzzie was then stoved by Xod and fell to the ground.
Another superhuman flew up and attempted to punch Xod in the face for trying to kill a fellow superhuman

Rune: *Exits the prison, still in search for Kaiser. It didn't take long before she spotted Kaiser in the streets. She drew her aquatic sword and pr-*

???: *Smashes down in front of Rune, sight fixated on Kaiser* "Target sighted. Kaiser, self proclaimed god. Alien. Unknown. Threat... Proceed with caution."

Rune: *Took a while before she recognised the new arrival* "Great, not you. That mean Oggy is back?"

???: "Negative. Objective... Eliminate Kaiser for Lord Oggy's arrival."

Rune:
"You ain't here to kill us all this time? That's hard to believe. You're a new copy, yeah?"

F9-AL: "F9-AL Mark 4. Earlier versions destroyed... by you." *Single eye turns bright red, an aura of danger and fear being felt by all around him* "Proceed to eliminate Kaiser, for our Lord Oggy."

Rune: *"Seems I don't have to try now. May as well go ho- Oh jeez! Where did all these dead bodies come from?!"*

Xod fell to the ground. Fuzzie got up and thanked the superhuman.

F: Thanks!

Jr. somehow started to make the building collapse again. Heat vision I assume. Fuzzie flew away with all his might, trying to not in the dust storm. As he flew, he spotted...Rune?, a robot, and Kaiser. He stopped to where they are.

F: Hey Robo dude whats up? If you said the sky, you are cor-OH MY GOODNESS THERE'S DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE!

Rune: "Hey, look. We don't have to fight Kaiser, he's gonna do it for us. Can we go home?" *Seaths her sword*

F: Well you can. I'm staying here and fighting Jr.

Fuzzie turned around and began walking. Jr. was down the street. He was gonna attack, when a handful of demon troops appeared. They all were aiming for him. Fuzzie put his hands up. He knew he couldnt kill all of them.

Then, Fuzzie heard a noise. A familar noise. He heard this noise, and he got chills down his spine. This noise is when something bad was gonna happen to him. However, it was bad news for the troops instead.

The noise came from fighter jets.

Kaiser walks on, finding somewhere where he can get a map so he can rid of humans on the rest of the planet.

TabbyCatTM said:
Kaiser walks on, finding somewhere where he can get a map so he can rid of humans on the rest of the planet.
A brainwashed woman walks on and says "There is a world map on your phone" the other superhuman accepted the thanks and continued fighting the troops.

'Go on, kill Kaiser before he moves on to the next city!' Derek said. As he dripped water out of his ears and into Harmony's resting orb, causing her to dream of something ocean related.

He kneels down and takes a phone from a dead body. He unlocks it and tries to work it out. After sometime, he gets it and looks at the GPS on it. Next stop, Paris.

The fighter jets shot missiles at the demon troops. About a thousand troops were killed. Jr. looked up in surpise. He saw fighter jets firing more missiles at the troops.

K. Jr: TROOPS, SCRAM.

The troops flew away, but some weren't lucky, as they were hit.

F: Sal, you son of a bitch.

Fuzziestudios said:
The fighter jets shot missiles at the demon troops. About a thousand troops were killed. Jr. looked up in surpise. He saw fighter jets firing more missiles at the troops.
K. Jr: TROOPS, SCRAM.

The troops flew away, but some weren't lucky, as they were hit.

F: Sal, you son of a bitch.
Meanwhile the superhuman proceeded to shoot out cosmic energy at junior's troops as Derek said "GET AT KAISER BEFORE HE TELEPORTS AGAIN!" @Doomsday

Last edited by a moderator:
However, it was not just the US military. Every country's military was fighting. The troops were out numbered.

K. Jr: NO, WHAT IS THIS?!

F: Your downfall, Jr.

K. Jr: SHUT UP!

Jr. flew straight at Fuzzie. However, Fuzzie catched him. Fuzzie threw his arm around him, and snapped his neck. Jr. fell to the ground. He was dead. Fuzzie kicked his dead body.

F: Ha ha! You lose!

Fuzzie, with a smiling face, returned to where ever Poppy was.

F: Poppy! I killed Jr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back