• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Continuation of miiverse RP

Tonstad39

God of wisdom
There is a knock on the door to Derek's appartment

"Come in" Derek said. A human walks in surprised to see a demon & a little girl playing video games in the waiting room.

"Soo are they waiting" Derek looked towards the customer and said "no no, I'm babysitting the girl and the Oni is just someone who I have over, come on in"

F: Oh so its not black magic! I don't care! *walks over to Poppy* Listen Poppy. Dont freak out, dont freak out. You lost your memory. We are your friends. We can get it back if you just let us help you. Your name is Poppy St Johns. Youre into guys and you love astronomy. You stargazed with me, remember? I ask what was that and you answered the Little Dipper. Do you remember when I freed you from the handcuffs? Do you remember when Matter talked to you and *blushes* said I had a crush on you? I totally was freaking out, but you said you liked me too. Then we had our first kiss. After that I realised you were a guy. *laughs* Then we had that epic train battle with Kraiser. You almost died! Almost is the key word. After the battle, you had an awesome birthday party where *low tone* told you my real name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony: *Played the game, getting bored but does well to hide it. Whispers to Majin* "Who's that?"

Rune: *She awoke in a pool of blood, but no visible wounds. Feeling around in her pocket, she brought out three healing crystals, two green in colour, the other yellow* "Wow, just great. I wanted to save the red one. Why do I even have the yellow one?! It sucks!" *She wiped the blood, smothering it further into her clothes* "Damn it, my new clothes are ruined already?! Ugh, can this day get any worse?!"

Doomsday said:
Harmony: *Played the game, getting bored but does well to hide it. Whispers to Majin* "Who's that?"
Rune: *She awoke in a pool of blood, but no visible wounds. Feeling around in her pocket, she brought out three healing crystals, two green in colour, the other yellow* "Wow, just great. I wanted to save the red one. Why do I even have the yellow one?! It sucks!" *She wiped the blood, smothering it further into her clothes* "Damn it, my new clothes are ruined already?! Ugh, can this day get any worse?!"
Derek called over "this is one of my customers" he said as he did the 'come here' gesture as he stepped over the controller cord & walked in front of the screen.

It caused Majin to loose a life to a frog thing "yeah thanks!" Majin called out as the guy went to the back.

Derek said "now, how may I help you"

The customer said "listen, I live in an area with a high vampire population and I don't want to have my blood sucked in my sleep, so I need an effective Vampire repellent"

Rune: *Looks around, the area in a wreck* "So... Where am I?"

Harmony: "How many levels are there?" *Powered up*

F: *looks at Rune* RUNE! *Runs up to Rune and hugs her* Im so glad youre alive! *pulls away* I mean.-uh...We hate each other. I wish you were dead.

Doomsday said:
Rune: *Looks around, the area in a wreck* "So... Where am I?"
Harmony: "How many levels are there?" *Powered up*
"5" Majin said

Derek said as he got out a Tupperware container full of white stuff "a simple and affective trick, just sprinkle these garlic shavings around the house & it'll work"

"How?" The customer asked

Derek responded The reason why vampires abhor garlic is that they hate the smell of it, so this'll keep vampires away from your house guaranteed"

The customer asked "how much?"

"$5 apiece" Derek said

The customer bought 4 of them, Derek put the garlic in a bag labeled 'Marie's witchcraft pharmacy' the customer walked in front of the TV & walked out the front door.

Rune: "You hate me? Oh no, my feelings. Yeah, you don't have to get so close. I'm fine, I think. What happened?" *Wiped her bloody shirt as though Fuzzie had dirtied it even further during the hug*

Harmony: *Looked curiously over to Derek, asking Majin* "What is mister Derek's job?"

Doomsday said:
Rune: "You hate me? Oh no, my feelings. Yeah, you don't have to get so close. I'm fine, I think. What happened?" *Wiped her bloody shirt as though Fuzzie had dirtied it even further during the hug*
Harmony: *Looked curiously over to Derek, asking Majin* "What is mister Derek's job?"
Derek said "well, I WAS an intern at Marie's witchcraft clinic, untill it was shut down by vigilante witch hunters! Now to get by some of the old staff have resorted to peddling magic services out of their houses, flea markets & in the spirit realm"

F: Kraiser Jr showed up and shit went down. Poppy lost his memory tho. Fawn been acting werid. And youre now alive. Grrreeatt. *Fuzzie sees the airplane behind him. He walks inside it. He sees dead bodies everywhere. That included...Fuzzie gasped...Poppy's uncles.*

F: Motherfucking Kraiser! *kicks a suitcase* What will I tell Poppy?!

*Fuzzie walks over to Poppy.*

F: Did you remember anything yet?

Rune: *Arms crossed, getting irritated by Fuzzie. Says to self* "Yeah, that's right. We hate each other." *Approaches the group, raising her hand in greetings to Poppy*

Harmony: "Mm... They're not very nice..."

Doomsday said:
Rune: *Arms crossed, getting irritated by Fuzzie. Says to self* "Yeah, that's right. We hate each other." *Approaches the group, raising her hand in greetings to Poppy*
Harmony: "Mm... They're not very nice..."
Derek says as Majin powers up "Oh ho try telling them that" he then thinks "I wonder how Rune is doing" as he attempts to telepathise to Rune "hey rune how are you doing" but on Rune's end, a hallucination of blue mist billows up out of the blood without any voice comming through via telepathy

Rune: "What the heck?" *Looks closely into the mist, waving her hand through it* "Hey guys, what's this?"

Doomsday said:
Rune: "What the heck?" *Looks closely into the mist, waving her hand through it* "Hey guys, what's this?"
The mist transmogrifies into a vague figure of a curved woman who then says "someone from the other side of the world is trying to speak with you, Rune"

Rune: "Uhhhhh-huh. Tell them to get a phone then. I've already dealt with ghosts. You are a ghost, right?" *Waves her hand through the new figure* "Ghosts... that reminds me, pirates! Travelling by sea would probably be more safe than air. I've not got another red crystal to take care of me if something like that happens again when we're flying."

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Uhhhhh-huh. Tell them to get a phone then. I've already dealt with ghosts. You are a ghost, right?" *Waves her hand through the new figure* "Ghosts... that reminds me, pirates! Travelling by sea would probably be more safe than air. I've not got another red crystal to take care of me if something like that happens again when we're flying."
The ghost responds "even though 'them' is Derek?"

Rune: "Why didn't you just say that?! What does he want? Didn't he say I'd hallucinate if he tried contacting me? Are you a hallucination? Is he even trying to contact me? No, he must be trying, otherwise I wouldn't be hallucinating this hallucination that's trying to tell me he's calling me..." *Holds her head as she tries to think about what was just said* "Where am I again?"

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Why didn't you just say that?! What does he want? Didn't he say I'd hallucinate if he tried contacting me? Are you a hallucination? Is he even trying to contact me? No, he must be trying, otherwise I wouldn't be hallucinating this hallucination that's trying to tell me he's calling me..." *Holds her head as she tries to think about what was just said* "Where am I again?"
"I'm real" the ghost says "my role is basically to warn you that there will be disorienting hallucinations from Derek's recent memory untill there could be a mind link established" the ghost waves goodbye and fades into nothing.

Rune: "Ugh, these better not be too bad." *"I said that all out loud... I'm afraid to turn around to them now."* "Hey, I was just talking to... Derek. He said I was gonna get all trippy. Could we find a place to stay the night? I don't want to hallucinate while we're on our way."

F: Okay, sure, but I don't know if they're let criminals in hotels. Look at this place. *Smething falls in the background* Will they see this and be like "Hey its okay for us to be put in danger". We are on our own. So Poppy did you remember anything yet? Hey Fawn where did you get that phone?

[media]

[/media]
Doomsday said:
Rune: "Ugh, these better not be too bad." *"I said that all out loud... I'm afraid to turn around to them now."* "Hey, I was just talking to... Derek. He said I was gonna get all trippy. Could we find a place to stay the night? I don't want to hallucinate while we're on our way."
A hallucination starts up and a flatscreen tv fades in from nowhere, the flatscreen is floating in the air displaying nostalgia critic's Batman and Robin review.

Rune: "Hey, I'm not a criminal! I didn't do any of this, I woke up after it was done! Anyway, whe- What is that?" *Points to the TV* "What is that doing here?! I'm tripping out already?!"

@Tonstad39

@Fuzziestudios

@TabbyCatTM

Fuzziestudios said:
(its been a while)
TV: well guys, this is it, the big one, the shitstopper, the constipation of American cinema, a bowl blockage of whitch nothing of any value can possibly be removed! What is said to be one of the worst film of ALL TIME! Also, in the hallucination, two demon's hands hold an open tabloid in front of Aleena's face. @Doomsday @Fuzziestudios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back