• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Continuation of miiverse RP

The nostalgia critic went

Doomsday said:
Rune: "I was never into Batman... In fact, what is Batman? And what's in the news?"
@Fuzziestudios

@Tonstad39
the nostalgia critic said "We are talking about a movie so bad, that lawyers are making reasonable arguments that although they're client's crime was horrible, at least they didn't make batman & Robin and in a remote part of Southeast Asia it's still the most common form of execution." Meanwhile majin got a game over on the 3rd level

Rune: "No seriously! Put something else on!"

Harmony: "Are we gonna play the whole game? I think I should have an early night."

Doomsday said:
Rune: "No seriously! Put something else on!"

Harmony: "Are we gonna play the whole game? I think I should have an early night."
Majin turned to Harmony & said "You can choose a different game if you want, I got a game over"

@WMBuggle1 @Shelby H

As if hearing rune's request, a dusty blank VHS tape labeled "Tokyo flash mob '91" convulged out of Aleena's aura and presented itself to Rune while the nostalgia critic video continued to play on the flatscreen.

The nostalgia critic went into great detail about the history of the batman including Batman(1989), batman returns, batman forever and Batman & robin before saying "before I review this I wanna say that special precautions have been made. All sharp objects are removed from the room, they took away my tie so that I don't hang myself!"

Nostalgia critic then took off his glasses and say "Oh and they also padded the edge of my glasses so that I don't jab them in the sides of my throaght, but they didn't count on my cyanide pills!" NC then held up a white pill to the camara

Poppy stays in his place, sitting on the concrete. His hands bloody, but no scars. What is he? How come he has no emotion? His sits confused. The boy with metal limbs kept telling him stories. That he was Poppy, and he was in them.

He can't be Poppy. Can he? He sits there, not knowing of his own self.

(New style of roleplaying!)

Fuzzie stared and stared. The people he loved is gone but the body remains. Like a funeral but worse.

F: Uh...What about me?! Do you remember me? Metal limbs, weird hair...uh I like fighting and destruction, had a demon inside me, over 400 years old, favorite movie is Man of Steel...speaking of Man of Steel...

Fuzzie pulled out a cd of the Man of Steel Motion Soundtrack from his hoodie packet.

F: Once we find a cd player, we'll have a listen. Trust me, this is amazing music.

'Man of Steel?' Poppy thinks to himself. Why would he want to remember anything like that? Then again, the boy in front of him has steel limbs. Poppy-not-Poppy nods along.

Thinking eventually he might go away.

Fuzzie smile faded as he put the cd back in his pocket.

F: Can you remember anything? I want to see the person I care about come back.

Fuzzie then had the face of determination.

-_-

No no, not that face! A normal face of being determined.

F: Remembering is not important right now. What is important is us going to Tokyo! Rune, lets g-uh Rune?

Fuzzie walked up to Rune, in front of what he is looking at.

F: Are you...is something behind me?

Fuzzie turned around and saw nothing but smoke and destroyed airplanes.

F: Come on Rune I...ohhhhh. You're pretending to watch TV. I like to do that a lot. Right now I'm imaging that scene from Man of Steel where Superman punches the hell out of Zod. "You think you can threaten my mother." Ahhh, good times...I really need to see more movies.

Poppy shakes his head. A few sudden pictures coming into his mind in a jumbled mess. He sits confused, debating whether he should go with this 'circus' group, or stay planted there. Wondering who be used to be.

@Fuzziestudios @WMBuggle1 @Shel @Doomsday

As Fuzzie stands next to Rune, she hallucinates Fuzzie holding a bottle of cyanide pills in one hand & a glass of water In the other while the nostalgia critic says "maybe this won't be as bad as people make it out to be, they're suiting up, there's the batmobile, the music's nice"

Robin: I want a car *batman looks at robin*

Robin: chicks dig the car

Batman: this is why superman works alone

Meanwhile in rune's hallucination: Fuzzie is ingesting cyanide pills and washing it down with water

Last edited by a moderator:
Poppy sits there numbly. His memories snips from his awful past. Things he wanted to forget, but now remembers all too clearly. He wants the boy to come back, he wants to forget. He wants so much, but yet wants nothing. He confuses himself.

Fuzzie walked back over to Poppy.

F: Hey ummm...if you can't remember anything, we might as well come up an identity for yourself. Now Poppy...who do you want to be?

Poppy thinks a moment. Who does he want to be? He doesn't even know anyone he wants to be. "I-I'll just be P-Poppy..." He looks at the ground, plays with his hands. An old tick.

Fuzzie began to smile. A hope was growing inside him.

F: So what does Poppy like? What are his habits? Sexual Orientation? Age? Birthday?

Poppy grows nervous with all of the questions. "He likes..." He thinks. "Astronomy." He doesn't know why that popped into his head, but to him, it just felt right. "A-and he likes boys, and he's 15.. Born on April 25th.." These answers make him feel nice...

More... Complete...

Fuzzie had a great smile on his face.

F: Poppy sounds like a great person. So he likes astronomy? Does he like to stargaze? And what type of boys is he's into? Did he every had a boyfriend? If so, what defining features did he had?

Poppy taps his chin. "Hmm.. Poppy liked loves stargazing." Poppy smiles. "And he has bright red hair, with freckles! A-and his boyfriend is..." Poppy hugs Fuzzie laughing. "You!"

Fuzzie blushed when he hugged him.

F: Yes! My stragedy worked! You remember!

Fuzzie smiled faded and pulled away from the hug.

F: But this is not time for hugs and kissing. Even do I'll like that. Now we must save the world! Rune-are you still "watching" Tv?

Last edited by a moderator:
Poppy looks at the girl. Confused on who she is. His memories are still blurry, but he's sure he can wing it.

F: Whatever.

Fuzzie turned back to Poppy. His smile grows again.

F: I thought I lost you for good!

Fuzzie noticed how Poppy looked confused at Rune. He got a bit scared.

F: You don't remember everything, don't you?

Poppy looks at Fuzzie. "I-I remember you and.. my mom.. and.. um..." He stammers. He grows nervous. "I-I messed up.. I'm sorry I can't remember everything.. You must hate how slow I am.." Well, at least he has his anxiety back. That's something he wish he forgot as well.

Fuzzie got close to Poppy and put his metal hand on Poppy's shoulder.

F: Listen Poppy, I'll help you remember, okay?

Fuzzie looked deep into Poppy's eyes.

F: I promise. Sometimes I break promises, but I don't do that to the people I care about.

Poppy wasn't sure how that was comforting, but he loved it nonetheless. Poppy gently touches Fuzzie's cheek, trying to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back