• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Continuation of miiverse RP

Fuzziestudios said:
(Im getting off. Bored.)
(It's even more boring when you consider that you tabby and me are the only one's online so yes it's boring because not everyone's here)

(I will find him -General Zod

Poyo -Kirby

SOUR CREAM -Taco

Everyone, chill -Mr. Freeze

I'm always anger -Bruce Banner

Mr. PHONE! -Toilet

Everything the light touchs is our kingdom -Mofasa?)

(Did you know, that if you put a raisin in grape juice, it becomes a grape again? It's a rock fact. -Greg)

(Now its time for your planet...no...the entire UNIVERSE to bow before me. And for being such a great help, your planet gets to go first. Planet Popstar, welcome your new overlord! -Magolor)

(Why did I reprogram such a horrible machine? Oh that's right. I just wanted to see her again. But not even the greatest of wishes can't bring her back. -Haltmann)

(Yeah that quote is from Kirby Planet Robobot.)

(What? Did you execpt some sort of anime?)

(MMMEEEEOOOOWWW! -Star Dream/Nova)

(Ooooooooooh myyyyyyyy gooooooood! Are we finally getting back into it?!)

Rune: "Fuzzie, don't get in the way of the T- Woah! You two seriously giving up that easily?!" *Referred to the pills Fuzzie held in her hallucination* "While you do that, I need to lay down..." *Slumps back, holding her head* "Because... my heeeaaad huuuuurts!"

Harmony:
"No no, I'll just go to sleep..."

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Fuzzie, don't get in the way of the T- Woah! You two seriously giving up that easily?!" *Referred to the pills Fuzzie held in her hallucination* "While you do that, I need to lay down..." *Slumps back, holding her head* "Because... my heeeaaad huuuuurts!"

Harmony:
The same ghostly figure from earlier fades in, but this time everyone including rune can see her . She tells rune "Don't worry Rune, Fuzzie isn't joining the afterlife, you are merely hallucinating the act"

Fuzzie smiled and did the classic Superman pose.

F: That's right my lovely...guy? Now I can why most superheros aren't gay...I will finds us a way because I am the Man of Steel...Limbs. Whatever, lets out check on Rune.

Fuzzie got up from the ground and flew back to Rune. Rune was saying weird stuff about him.

F: Hey Rune...

Fuzzie put his metal hand on Rune's shoulder.

F: I'll never give up, because if I do give up, we are all going to die.

Fuzziestudios said:
Fuzzie smiled and did the classic Superman pose.
F: That's right my lovely...guy? Now I can why most superheros aren't gay...I will finds us a way because I am the Man of Steel...Limbs. Whatever, lets out check on Rune.

Fuzzie got up from the ground and flew back to Rune. Rune was saying weird stuff about him.

F: Hey Rune...

Fuzzie put his metal hand on Rune's shoulder.

F: I'll never give up, because if I do give up, we are all going to die.
The ghost then said "I'm a servant of the spirit world & can teleport you to Tokyo to slay Kaiser at the cost of Rune's hallucinations getting worse" (I was banned when the stranded plot happened, what's the pool of blood about, where are they basically?)

Doomsday said:

Harmony:
Meanwhile, Majin's jaw dropped 'a twelve year old who goes to bed early?' He thought being used to playing online with a annoying human kids at one, two in the morning!

Rune: *Looks to the metal hand he put on her shoulder, flicking at it and making a tinging noise* "Real I think..." *Points to the ghost* "How do I know you're not an hallucination either?!"

Harmony: "Where should I be sleeping?"

(Plane to Tokyo crashed. If I remember correctly, we're in Berlin, right? What pool of blood?

My memory fails me.)

@Fuzziestudios

@Tonstad39

Last edited by a moderator:
Doomsday said:
Rune: *Looks to the metal hand he put on her shoulder, flicking at it and making a tinging noise* "Real I think..." *Points to the ghost* "How do I know you're not an hallucination either?!"

Harmony: "Where should I be sleeping?"

(Plane to Tokyo crashed. If I remember correctly, we're in Berlin, right? What pool of blood?

My memory fails me.)

@Fuzziestudios

@Tonstad39
The ghost responded "I'm real, others can see me now."

Majin responded with a dumbfounded tone of voice "uhh in Derek's room maybe" Derek then cringed at the thought of her sleeping in the only bedroom in this appartment as he said "if I wasn't running what's left over of a witchcraft clinic in here, I'd have you sleep on the couch, but I can at the very least try conjure a resting orb if you so desire"

the portal in the back changed from red to blue indicating that something from the upperworld was comming to visit. Derek then said in thought "I wonder if they stopped over" and as he tried to telepathise with rune another hallucination started up.

The hallucination was of Simon walking south with a blood packet in hand before disappearing behind an imaginary door. "Hello, rune are you there, I can't see jack shit!" (You decide if rune actually hears it or not)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back