• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Come My Love, Be One With The Sea — temporary ooc

forestferns

smile like you mean it
captain jack sparrow fandom GIF

Welcome to the temporary onsite OOC for the adventure pirate roleplay! Glad to have you aboard! While we’re getting applications in, this is where we’ll be chatting! And of course, you can ask me questions and I will answer the best I can! So yeah, just talk about anything! Sea monsters, roles, etc!

Super hyped for this 😤

Hell yeah!!!! I'm struggling between choosing the First Mate or the Newbie :']
I was wondering, between the sea monsters and different species, if that means there's some kind of magic in the world?
Possibly something more along the lines of curses or rituals?

Hell yeah!!!! I'm struggling between choosing the First Mate or the Newbie :']
I was wondering, between the sea monsters and different species, if that means there's some kind of magic in the world?
Possibly something more along the lines of curses or rituals?
Magic does exist here! So if someone wants to make like, a mermaid character then they can give them some kind of magic. Curses and rituals exist as well so it is likely that the crew will come upon cursed objects at some point that will curse them should they take them and not heed the numerous stories of what happens. ^^

I think I’m leaning towards the newbie role.

Question, would the other members of the crew know if someone is not human or would that need to be kept a secret?

I think I’m leaning towards the newbie role.

Question, would the other members of the crew know if someone is not human or would that need to be kept a secret?
I feel like that’ll depend on the character. Like there might be some crew members who are aware as to what another crew member is. But there might be some who feel the need to try and keep their true form a secret from the others. Maybe they’re not ready to tell or show them, they’re unsure of how others will react, etc.

Alrighty I've got my character concept locked and loaded >:]
Still don't know if he'll be the First Mate or Newbie, but I'll likely toss him up for both roles with some alterations if needed!

I've got a character in mind and am thinking of doing cartographer or one of the lookouts!! Exciteddd

ellow everyone ! super interested in first mate and gunner ^^ also v much looking forward to seeing everyone’s apps once the thread is made !

i'm currently working on the lore thread which will also include species information as well for those who are not making a human c:

i am so looking forward to seeing everyone's characters! <3

the applications are here!

i happily await all of the characters <3

Posted Lucien super wip!!! I promise I'll write more for his personality and history, just had to get the concept thrown down first 💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back