• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Come My Love, Be One With The Sea — temporary ooc

my wip should be up later tonight ?? we shall see lmao

forestferns forestferns roughly how long could a siren go without consuming flesh before they start feeling the drawbacks? Does it need to be the flesh of mammals or could they survive off of eating raw fish?

forestferns forestferns roughly how long could a siren go without consuming flesh before they start feeling the drawbacks? Does it need to be the flesh of mammals or could they survive off of eating raw fish?
They can eat raw fish for flesh. But if they don’t have access to any sort of flesh for around roughly 2 - 3 weeks and are eating vegetables, fruits and bread to keep them going then they’re going to start feeling withdrawal symptoms.

They can eat raw fish for flesh. But if they don’t have access to any sort of flesh for around roughly 2 - 3 weeks and are eating vegetables, fruits and bread to keep them going then they’re going to start feeling withdrawal symptoms.
okay just wanted to check because she's gonna hide what she is from the crew and she's afraid of them finding out even though she's never eaten human flesh like some of the other sirens

oh ! question but are we allowed to make a shapeshifter ? as in shapeshifting into a specific animal ? just wanted to check since it wasn’t on the species list ^^

forestferns forestferns I am back with more questions lol

1. Are sirens able to control their shift between forms or will they shift into their siren form if they are in water?

2. Can the siren use their claws and sharp teeth while in their human form?

3. Can they direct their song at a specific person or will it affect anyone that hears it?

Slowly but surely chippin away at Lucien's cs!!!
1724010141049.png

Hopefully I will have him done by tonight ✨

he looks adorable from what you do have 🥺
ALSO THANK YOU!!! 💞 Was going to respond earlier but it kept slipping my mind 💀
He is just a silly little guy :]]]]

forestferns forestferns I am back with more questions lol

1. Are sirens able to control their shift between forms or will they shift into their siren form if they are in water?

2. Can the siren use their claws and sharp teeth while in their human form?

3. Can they direct their song at a specific person or will it affect anyone that hears it?

1. They’re better at controlling it than merfolk. They can slip into water and still retain legs if they do not want to be in siren form just yet while a merperson’s legs will immediately fuse together to form a tail upon going into the water.

2. Their teeth will look sharper than a human’s in their human form but other than that, they cannot use their claws.

3. No. Anyone in range of a siren’s song is going to hear and it’ll affect them. It’s never directed at a single person.

forestferns forestferns Shoulda checked earlier but did you want the characters' places of birth to be real places?
I tossed Lucien into a fictional kingdom with no real clue where on the map it would be, but if we're doing real world places, I could have it be somewhere in Italy?

forestferns forestferns Shoulda checked earlier but did you want the characters' places of birth to be real places?
I tossed Lucien into a fictional kingdom with no real clue where on the map it would be, but if we're doing real world places, I could have it be somewhere in Italy?

That honestly was a question of my own haha

Fictional places are welcome here aside from real places! The next piece of lore is gonna be all about fictional places that I came up with.

*grins* Purrfect - literally haha

Niel is pretty much done! I will go in and make a few extra edits here after I get back from dinner.

Last edited:
nearly done with youkai ! need to add a few headcanons and add his history and he'll be all set ^^

Cat Crying GIF

I love these characters so much. They’re all so amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back