• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Come My Love, Be One With The Sea — temporary ooc

Lucien is too cute! I love him to pieces

Lithoniel is just a compassionate soul hidden under an icy exterior (with a blunt edge lol)
Meanwhile marion is outwardly sweet but a bit petty beneath the surface.. hahah

I can't wait to see Saoirse interact with the other crew members 🫣 it's gonna be so good

and I'm so hyped for this roleplay y'all like I am vibrating with excitement.

OK Rayna is now 100% finished!!!!! I am also VERY HYPE!!!!!!!!!

Rayna will give Lucien lots of hugs mark my words
Please 😭 They would get along so well 🤧
ALSO RAYNA IS GREAT!! 💖💖💖

Meanwhile marion is outwardly sweet but a bit petty beneath the surface.. hahah
Marion thinking he can do something complicated that he saw someone else do is so fucking funny and also so real 💀
I love him kajsdfh

Please 😭 They would get along so well 🤧
ALSO RAYNA IS GREAT!! 💖💖💖

Marion thinking he can do something complicated that he saw someone else do is so fucking funny and also so real 💀
I love him kajsdfh
ty, tyyy- He has a shallow knowledge on a vast amount of things and enough bizarrely misplaced confidence to be like- yeah. you can let me at the canons.

And for Lucien- there's truly no shame in utilizing carefully crafted puppy-dog eyes... It's a god given right actually.

BAHAHAHA I imagine there's about a 60/40 chance that he either mans the canon alright or stands there wondering why nothing came out after he lit the fuse 😭

You're so right actually. Honestly it's kinda rude if someone doesn't give him what he wants after the puppy-dog eyes. He worked so hard to perfect them, they could at the very least consider it 🙄

BAHAHAHA I imagine there's about a 60/40 chance that he either mans the canon alright or stands there wondering why nothing came out after he lit the fuse 😭

You're so right actually. Honestly it's kinda rude if someone doesn't give him what he wants after the puppy-dog eyes. He worked so hard to perfect them, they could at the very least consider it 🙄
And you know what... he's liking those odds tbh.

Also you're so exactly right- Where's the decorum!?!

Ok got Graff's personality and a few other things put in, I think I'm only missing the head cannon, his history, and his habits.

Based on the cap'n's DOB and age we're beginning in 1658, yeah? Depending on how late or early into the golden age we are I'm considering an exile character tied into the fall of the Ming who's somehow ended up in the Caribbean (assuming we are in the Caribbean of course)

it is 1658 according to the plot ? thingy on the interest thread ^^

Yes this takes place in 1658. The start of the Golden Age was the 1650’s iirc so we’re in the early years. And the crew are gonna be traveling everywhere so it’s likely they’ll be ending up in the Caribbean.

Yes this takes place in 1658. The start of the Golden Age was the 1650’s iirc so we’re in the early years. And the crew are gonna be traveling everywhere so it’s likely they’ll be ending up in the Caribbean.
Poifect. For the sake of my own convenience do we have any idea where we will be initially :p

Well, my brain immediately says France 😂
Amazing, I'll tie in how exactly he's made the long journey :D

Also halfway through crafting the concept I realize we already have a character who is exiled from a potential life of royalty, albeit more magical/supernatural. It isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice :p

We have two actually :0 So thrice LOL
Great minds and all that, though now I'm more obliged to scrub that bit of his personal history. Though it would be cosmically humorous for this single ship to collect potential claimants to multiple thrones like stamps, such influence that crew could wield 🗿

Great minds and all that, though now I'm more obliged to scrub that bit of his personal history. Though it would be cosmically humorous for this single ship to collect potential claimants to multiple thrones like stamps, such influence that crew could wield 🗿
Then there's Sereia, who is essentially a feral cat the crew picked up xD

this could be them

1724377045596.png

Amazing, I'll tie in how exactly he's made the long journey :D

Also halfway through crafting the concept I realize we already have a character who is exiled from a potential life of royalty, albeit more magical/supernatural. It isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice :p
We have two actually :0 So thrice LOL
Wait theres already three? dam gonna have to change graff around then

To be fair I'm leaving that bit of my own character's background ambiguous/it's not going to be a deep conviction of his. I'm too far down the history to wipe it entirely but I'd originally planned for it to be something that bothers him/drives his character more :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back