• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Come My Love, Be One With The Sea — temporary ooc

not me second guessing myself thinking i did youkai's birth year wrong wheezes but no no i'm good ghurghir

a friendly reminder that applications are due on Monday! I will likely extend applications so that more people can apply. I would like for us to have at least 1 person for each of the roles that require 2 people before we start the roleplay. But I will most likely start accepting on Monday.

And I am currently working on getting the second piece of lore (fictional places for the crew to visit) written down.

Haiya! Just thought i'd quickly hop in and ask a few things |▽//)ゝ
Are we going with the popular assumption that Vampires can be like a couple hundred years old or are we keeping them more in line with human aging? :0
Also, how fast and loose are we playing with the in universe lore? Should it be connected to the real life history of that time, or is there more room for creative libraries?
(also just a note, due to literally just now finding this rp (I should know better then to scroll through rps just before bed) It might be a couple of days before i can get an application in ( 〃..), I’m aiming for wednesday at the latest)

Haiya! Just thought i'd quickly hop in and ask a few things |▽//)ゝ
Are we going with the popular assumption that Vampires can be like a couple hundred years old or are we keeping them more in line with human aging? :0
Also, how fast and loose are we playing with the in universe lore? Should it be connected to the real life history of that time, or is there more room for creative libraries?
(also just a note, due to literally just now finding this rp (I should know better then to scroll through rps just before bed) It might be a couple of days before i can get an application in ( 〃..), I’m aiming for wednesday at the latest)

Hello, I’ll be happy to answer your questions!

1. We are going with the popular assumption that vampires age very slowly and can be hundreds of years old and yet they look like they’re 25 or something along those lines.

2. There’s a lot more room for creative liberties here so any in life real history events are likely not gonna be mentioned here.

3. No worries about that! Applications are going to be extended for like a week or so to let more people apply so we can get the roles filled up!

Hello, I’ll be happy to answer your questions!

1. We are going with the popular assumption that vampires age very slowly and can be hundreds of years old and yet they look like they’re 25 or something along those lines.

2. There’s a lot more room for creative liberties here so any in life real history events are likely not gonna be mentioned here.

3. No worries about that! Applications are going to be extended for like a week or so to let more people apply so we can get the roles filled up!
Alright thank you so much! 〔´∇`〕
I already have some ideas a’brewing and this Rp sounds oh so fun! Really excited to take part o7

heyyo I have been freed (work hours over) so I can have character thoughts
I've never had a pirate character so we gotta start from scratch but this sounds too fun to pass

for clarity: vampires in this setting age very slowly but they do still age? so not just frozen at whatever age?

yes, they still age but it’s very slowly so while they may look like they’re in their 20’s or 30’s, they could be hundreds of years old. but they still age.

okie I got a wip and I'm burnt for the day lol my brain

added some bits and bobs before the deadline ✌️

idk what position suits him still. thinking he'd be good in the rigging so maybe lookout? I dunno

Accepting day is indeed today. So I will be accepting applications later today.

If I choose someone else’s OC over yours, you are welcome to apply for one of the open spots that we have!

I will brain-storm how to fit my siren into a different role. maybe a lookout since I dont think she would fit in the other roles (though a musician would be ironic)

peeks question, do we delete our applications that weren't picked so it doesn't clutter the thread ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back