• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Come My Love, Be One With The Sea — temporary ooc

My character sheet is updated and alllllmost done (I believe)!! It's been fun getting to read everyone elses :)

completed my application ^^ histories will be the death of me i swear.

loving everyone's character sheets so far chef kisses

i'm allergic to doing histories which is why i prefer to just not do them in character sheets and just flesh them out in the roleplay 😂

i'm allergic to doing histories which is why i prefer to just not do them in character sheets and just flesh them out in the roleplay 😂
valid. writing the history down is how i flesh it out from a vague idea, it is desperately needed for me lol

for me i have a vision and once i start writing, it becomes an absolute mess 😭 the “ what do you mean i can’t just telepathically show you all these cool scenes “

Writing Sereia's history felt like a fever dream and it probably doesnt make a lot of sense

for me i literally just end up writing a whole jumbled mess whenever I do try to write history and it's just like "wait this doesn't make any sense at all." i just pull things outta my brain 😭

me fr i just had to go back and edit stuff LMAO

I agree histories are great for understanding character motivations and getting a better feel for them in your head! So I like to do them before most things but.. then.. putting it all into words... god I never know what to put in or leave out lol

Really loving all the descriptions for the supernatural crew member applications- also very fun to think about the potential dynamics between human and other species crewmates!

ghruihuig we love that for lithoniel ! and ditto, lucien is adorable

youkai is just that one gruff dude lol

Thank you everywan!!! ♥️

1724036350077.png

All these ooc messages popping up so fast while I'm such a slow typer 💀

Absolutely lovin everybody's ocs too!! 🤧 I can see the fun dynamics all aroundd

Rayna will give Lucien lots of hugs mark my words

Users who are viewing this thread

Back