Colosseum Gods. [Inactive]

He opened his door let them in and closed it "I have decided I'm going to be free, but not only me. I'm going to find a way to break these bracelets once free, I'm going to raise an army, and I'm going to take down the emperor." He told them sternly. Jesse was nodding in disbelief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinnie gave him an honest smile. "We'll be here to help you, and Jesse is an excellent tactician.. but.." She thought about the last battle she witnessed and her eyes widened. "Well.. I think I know one way to get the bracelets off.."

"The only way I know of is winning, and it's what we must do if we want to end this once and for all" Argo told them.

"If you need assistance let me know." Argo told her with a smile. "Jesse. In your cell you said something about politics." To which Jesse gulped and replied "Yes"

"My friend, not all battles are won by fighting. Win the emperors favor, become part of the political circle" Argo told him. "Wait, what?" Jesse said almost falling out of his chair.

"Basically charm him, between you and I he's an idiot, an easily entertained, mad dog" Argo told her.

Vinnie shrugged. "I could have guessed that.." She scowled. "But if you cant already tell, I have no charm. Jesse is likable so he should be able to go up the ladder that way, but I have no powers, nor ability to sweet talk."

(Hey. I made a new rp if you want to check it out.)

Vinnie nodded, still a bit discouraged. "I cant beat a guy who can basically cut with propelled air as it seems."

Kazuki woke in a more flustered state then normal, not used to the different, more pungent odor of the room then the one in his mountain. When his eyes fully adjusted to being awakened, he realized that his nose didn't lie, he was in fact in an unknown place. He stood up in a slight panic, looking around in slight disbelieve. He yelled out loudly through his containment chamber "Hello is anyone there?!"

"Not gonna help you here" said a guard. "You'll be initiated soon enough boy".

Samantha woke up in a bed of what looked like a cell. I looked around a bit not remembering what I did to get in here. "Hey are there any guards or something?"

"Alright! Listen up!" A large guard yelled. "Welcome to Harenas. You're here because someone thought you'd be entertaining to watch fight in the arena. You now belong to the emperor. , those bracelets you're wearing, if you manage to almost take them off somehow, they will kill you, if you disobey us, they will kill you. Living conditions will improve if you prove yourself. Now line up single file!"

"Harenas! Are you that dense!?" shouted the guard. "Now take this" the guard said as he shoved a sword and shield to the girl. "Now go through the tunnel up there. No time for initiations! Go!" the guard commanded.

Kazuki peered up at the guard, silently listening to the strict orders he was giving to the woman. "Well if you don't mind I think I'm going to sit this one out for now."

"You wanna live right kid?" the guard asked. "I'm not feeling to patient so either you go down that tunnel and fight, or we're hitting the killswitch got it?"

Samantha sighed and grabbed the sword. "What ever." I walked through the tunnel next to the gates. I finally walked through to face my opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back