Colosseum Gods. [Inactive]

"Mockery will get you nowhere. You owe the champion your death." The emperor said as the crowd cheered loudly. The champion raised his hand "She'll be my slave. No death". The emperor scowled "Very well"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samantha glared at Aegon. when the emperor left she scolded him, "How dare you make me your slave? Why didn't you just kill me? I mean, it's obvious I annoy you!"

The champion looked over grabbing her by the arm taking her away whispering through his teeth "shut up".

"Not here girl, now shut up!" He told her again through gritted teeth

Samantha continues to blush. "T-To love?...I don't understand. What basically does a slave do here?" I feared the answer and dug in to my bottom lip with my teeth.

*live lol

They arrived at a large building of stone. "This is my home. Go inside. Sit somewhere."

DippyDash said:
*live lol
They arrived at a large building of stone. "This is my home. Go inside. Sit somewhere."

Ooh thank god XDDD 
Samantha sighed and kicked a rock. "What ever, you better explain everything though." I walked forth and gazed at the building. It was only made of stone by looks of the outside. I'm probably wrong though.

I turned the handle and walked in. The living room looked comfy. I closed the door and did as he said and took a seat on the couch. 
(I'll be on in 9 hours and 15 minutes.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Samantha sat in her chair and for Aegon. "Sheesh if you wanted me to wait might as well send me off to bed." I looked up and saw him watching me. When did he get in here? I stared back then looked away. "What?"

Aegon began taking off his armor in the corner of the room, "You're quite ungrateful to the man who saved your life" he told her with a grin.

"The Emperor wanted to kill you." He told her as he continued taking off his armor. "You may still fight if you wish, but he will offer you no mercy as I have"

Samantha puffed. "I'd like to know what happens if I don't fight. Also what happens if I do. Aegon I don't care about this Emperor, but if I have to I'll try to care a little bit more."

"Well if you don't stay in his favor girl, those bracelets you wear means he can kill you anytime. You fight to get them off. Only five have ever been gods, and had them taken off." He told her with a grin as he put on his Roman casual clothes and sandals.

"So your saying that I basically have no chance of getting away from all this then? Okay, but you never explained what will happen now from my choices." I sighed and played with my thumbs. God, why did I have to get stuck with this guy of all people. Why did it have to be him who saved me. Why did he have to say slave.

"If you fight and live, you may be able to be freed of your shackles. If you do not you'll remain here."

"Gee, that sounds fair. Considering that only five people ever did that makes it even more fun!" I laughed sarcastically then smiled innocently. "So why did they pick us to fight? He said that they said we would be interesting, or something. Who is they?"

"The senate selects recruits, you obviously have a power. They deemed you worthy, feel proud" Aegon told her as he threw a Roman styled dress to her and sandals. "Put this on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back