• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh shit this sounds fun. Already got some shit in mind, although I don't know how legit it is.
just note you're not FIGHTING elastic, you're performing one special move on him. He's giving you all the chance to do one wailing job on him.

Lexi might have...almost killed him

CosmicChangeling said:
just note you're not FIGHTING elastic, you're performing one special move on him. He's giving you all the chance to do one wailing job on him.
Lexi might have...almost killed him
I know. I am surprised he let Lexi do that mid-class.

I just cannot decide Ember's thing simply because of how versatile her power is.

he's TRYING to be an actual teacher now. his character development will probably evolve the most by the end of the school year. the point of the excersize is to think out of the box. he's right, someone out there will figure out how to beat you. nia with the bubble, louise using duvalt. you can't get comfortable with what you know you have to expand your powers and how to use them.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE!?
Sukes and I have fabulous chemistry together?

Sukes and I thought with eveyone else torpedoing relationships can't do it with this one.

Also Clara and oisin are very very simple straight forward characters there would be zero drama with them

Let's be honest. Their relationship will be the only one that works out in the end.

At least until Sukes and I roll out the ship to end all ships.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Let's be honest. Their relationship will be the only one that works out in the end.
At least until Sukes and I roll out the ship to end all ships.
You're putting some much hype into Rachel and ren I feel like it's gonna be a bigger let down than the independence day sequel

CosmicChangeling said:
You're putting some much hype into Rachel and ren I feel like it's gonna be a bigger let down than the independence day sequel
Knowing everything else I have ever done it probably will be even worse. Like, Avatar the last air bender movie levels of let down.

I was already in the car. She was a little girl and her friend was calling her lexi and I'm like oh god I'm writing real life

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yeah congrats. That means she is going to die.
Lexi comes back.

You realize this all could be lexis dream and she's alive in a coma somewhere.

Excellent side Story concept actually having her wake up in a mental institution with all the characters either payi3nts or normal people she sees day to day

CosmicChangeling said:
Lexi comes back.
You realize this all could be lexis dream and she's alive in a coma somewhere.

Excellent side Story concept actually having her wake up in a mental institution with all the characters either payi3nts or normal people she sees day to day
that makes sense actually. And she could entertain her fellow patients by telling the story of them as super heroes

SirDerpingtonIV said:
that makes sense actually. And she could entertain her fellow patients by telling the story of them as super heroes
Be a great villain to pull that off or would be a fucked up epilogue. Not sure what I like better

CosmicChangeling said:
Be a great villain to pull that off or would be a fucked up epilogue. Not sure what I like better
It'd be fucked up either way. And what if the powers were things the kids wished about themselves? Like, Louise was super weak in real life, or Ren always wished he could escape?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
It'd be fucked up either way. And what if the powers were things the kids wished about themselves? Like, Louise was super weak in real life, or Ren always wished he could escape?
And Clara was one of the friendly therapists

Hapswell was the ward of the facility who cut pennies and what not so many of the staff was undercut

Rachel was one of the patients that was going to get a lobotomy soon with her outbursts

It'd be very interesting

CosmicChangeling said:
And Clara was one of the friendly therapists
Hapswell was the ward of the facility who cut pennies and what not so many of the staff was undercut

Rachel was one of the patients that was going to get a lobotomy soon with her outbursts

It'd be very interesting
Very.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Thank you! I do try just finished Aidan then Rachel is next.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Well. This'll be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back