• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Brinni said:
I can't tell if I'm dreaming or not. Someone is getting dissected, I'm crying myself to sleep over a tv show that isn't clannads after story instead of misery, and I've downloaded both hearth stone and a digimon card game on to my phone...all of these could happen in either....I hope it's a dream because that means I fell asleep at some point after pokemon hunting
The fuck. I think Brinni's lost it.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]So I picked right...damn..I've literally torn this girl into pieces...Her body in in 27 separate pieces.
Anyway. Did you want her eye in her socket? Or did you want it removed completley (the socket is black but the eye remains). I can do either. I don't mind.

[/QUOTE]
YOU SOUND LIKE A SERIAL KILLER

Nah. Removed completely.

Brinni said:
I can't tell if I'm dreaming or not. Someone is getting dissected, I'm crying myself to sleep over a tv show that isn't clannads after story instead of misery, and I've downloaded both hearth stone and a digimon card game on to my phone...all of these could happen in either....I hope it's a dream because that means I fell asleep at some point after pokemon hunting
Pokemon Go?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I KNOW!!!
I did. Although the variations are amazing.

[/QUOTE]
Cool! Honestly all this shit could be taken SO out of context..

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Cool! Honestly all this shit could be taken SO out of context..
I know, but I'm done. And....actually Rachel is really pretty. Really really pretty. I can see why Ren would fall for her if she had a better personality.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I know, but I'm done. And....actually Rachel is really pretty. Really really pretty. I can see why Ren would fall for her if she had a better personality.

[/QUOTE]
HA! That's funny. "If she had a better personality". She's already got the BEST personality ever!

i swer der's no sarcasm there

SirDerpingtonIV said:
HA! That's funny. "If she had a better personality". She's already got the BEST personality ever!
i swer der's no sarcasm there
Surrey there isn't. But really she just needs to be happy. I think with that Ren would really fall for her and honestly I'm impressed I did so well in making her look good. Because I literally split her down the middle and then chopped up the rest of her until she was done. her hair is only 6 parts her body is in 38 pieces.

Oh I'm also putting her in a vine with Lexi

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Surrey there isn't. But really she just needs to be happy. I think with that Ren would really fall for her and honestly I'm impressed I did so well in making her look good. Because I literally split her down the middle and then chopped up the rest of her until she was done. her hair is only 6 parts her body is in 38 pieces.
Oh I'm also putting her in a vine with Lexi

[/QUOTE]
"Because I literally split her down the middle and then chopped up the rest of her until she was done. her hair is only 6 parts her body is in 38 pieces."

FUCKING HELL. SUKES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And that'll be interesting.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
"Because I literally split her down the middle and then chopped up the rest of her until she was done. her hair is only 6 parts her body is in 38 pieces."
FUCKING HELL. SUKES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And that'll be interesting.

[media]

[/media]

SirDerpingtonIV said:
A bit hard for her to be happy, but hopefully she'll find a way.
She deserves to be happy.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

[media]

[/media]

She deserves to be happy.

[/QUOTE]
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. HOLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. She looks amazing. Thank you!

And she does. For all the shit she's been through she deserves it. Same with all the other chars here, especially Lexi. I just want everyone to have a good ending (:'()

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. HOLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. She looks amazing. Thank you!
And she does. For all the shit she's been through she deserves it. Same with all the other chars here, especially Lexi. I just want everyone to have a good ending (:'()
Any editing requests? Since I split her face in half and am saving texture variations I can edit the scar. Also any clothing requests as well. I'm open to.

You make sure Rachel does and I promise everyone else will too. ;)

I'm adding the effects for the vine and it should be up in a half hour unless I get picky.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Any editing requests? Since I split her face in half and am saving texture variations I can edit the scar. Also any clothing requests as well. I'm open to.
You make sure Rachel does and I promise everyone else will too. ;)

I'm adding the effects for the vine and it should be up in a half hour unless I get picky.

[/QUOTE]
Oh no, I'm fine with the scar and everything! Everything is just perfect.

That sounds sketchy and ominous but alright!

Alright. Look forward to it! Because I'll probably still be up then.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh no, I'm fine with the scar and everything! Everything is just perfect.
That sounds sketchy and ominous but alright!

Alright. Look forward to it! Because I'll probably still be up then.

[media]

[/media]
Lol xD

This just fit so well.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

[media]

[/media]
Lol xD

This just fit so well.

[/QUOTE]
WHY IS IT SO GOOD? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

before vintage i'm going to fast forward to Min and Ren's birthday party. i still think there needs to be lexi/nia lexi/min talks min/leon ESPECIALLY and getting rachel integrated more so its more organic her coming to vintage.

plus REN needs a big introduction to the cast before i start killing alot of people

CosmicChangeling said:
before vintage i'm going to fast forward to Min and Ren's birthday party. i still think there needs to be lexi/nia lexi/min talks min/leon ESPECIALLY and getting rachel integrated more so its more organic her coming to vintage.
plus REN needs a big introduction to the cast before i start killing alot of people
OH shit. That'll be fun. Up for that.

i'm spooked ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back