• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
New blood might help the RP.
Especially distracting Sukes from murdering our characters.

Did someone say

tumblr_mk6bmbYQWD1rg5pb9o1_500.gif

MURDER?!?!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'm sorry. I honestly just can't excuse my complete and utter laziness. I'm a piece of shit.
You are. Now get it together or send me your location so I can kill you.

The Suspicious Eye] [CENTER] [media] [/CENTER] [/media] [h]SHOWER ME WITH PRAISE!![/h] [/QUOTE] Love it. I need to post as Aidan........ [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9284-homage/ said:
@Homage[/URL] and @Brinni what chaperone do you guys want

It would be better if there was a timeskip, if I'm being honest. I can't think of a way around this that gets Nialla to a point I'm happy with, unless we can skip past it and reference it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Suspicious Eye] [CENTER] [media] [/CENTER] [/media] [h]SHOWER ME WITH PRAISE!![/h] [/QUOTE] Holy shit it's good. [QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9284-homage/ said:
@Homage[/URL] you my dear need to post sometime
@SirDerpingtonIV What length and style is Rachel's hair I'm lazy and I want to know. Also... lazy, eye color, and height.
Rachel doesn't do that much with her hair. She'll keep it free of knots and all that but other than she doesn't do anything with it.

From the CS, "Her hair is Raven black, and down past her shoulders, generally being rather unkempt."

One grey eye, 5'6 in height.

The Suspicious Eye]Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL] would Rachel wear a one piece jump suit?
Reply or I am putting her in a dress.
Doesn't matter what she's wearing. Put her in a dress for all I care.

Homage said:
It would be better if there was a timeskip, if I'm being honest. I can't think of a way around this that gets Nialla to a point I'm happy with, unless we can skip past it and reference it later.
That's fine I vote time skip.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Holy shit it's good.
Rachel doesn't do that much with her hair. She'll keep it free of knots and all that but other than she doesn't do anything with it.

From the CS, "Her hair is Raven black, and down past her shoulders, generally being rather unkempt."

One grey eye, 5'6 in height.

Doesn't matter what she's wearing. Put her in a dress for all I care.
Thank you.

Yeah I read the CS and you know it never said what side the scar is on so I put it ion the left...right? HER left. It looks......decent....she reminds me of Zuko.

I put her in a top and made her skin into pants. I'm just working out the kinks. but I'll have her up in less than a hour... if I can pick the right song.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]That's fine I vote time skip.
Thank you.

Yeah I read the CS and you know it never said what side the scar is on so I put it ion the left...right? HER left. It looks......decent....she reminds me of Zuko.

I put her in a top and made her skin into pants. I'm just working out the kinks. but I'll have her up in less than a hour... if I can pick the right song.

[/QUOTE]
Alright.

"Made her skin into pants"

I didn't think that out like you planned it.

And that's a good point. I never decided what side the scar was on.... fuck.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Alright.
"Made her skin into pants"

I didn't think that out like you planned it.

And that's a good point. I never decided what side the scar was on.... fuck.
No you didn't, also don't judge the scar. My tablet broke so I just took a tattoo and stamped it on her face.

Don't worry everything I say about this work is sooooo weird. I always sound like a perverted serial killer.

Later I'm chopping every girl's head off and sticking them onto cheerleaders bodies so I can force them to dance for me. It's gonna look great!!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No you didn't, also don't judge the scar. My tablet broke so I just took a tattoo and stamped it on her face.
Don't worry everything I say about this work is sooooo weird. I always sound like a perverted serial killer.

Later I'm chopping every girl's head off and sticking them onto cheerleaders bodies so I can force them to dance for me. It's gonna look great!!

[/QUOTE]
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Also, a tattoo?

That'll be... interesting...

SirDerpingtonIV said:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
Also, a tattoo?

That'll be... interesting...
Exactly why I stopped doing these videos.... I sound like a serial killer. I'm just removing heads of your characters and putting them on cheerleader base bodies. Then having them dance to 123.

Yup a tattoo off some dude's arm. So yeah....remember that.

The Suspicious Eye]Exactly why I stopped doing these videos.... I sound like a serial killer. I'm just removing heads of your characters and putting them on cheerleader base bodies. Then having them dance to 123. Yup a tattoo off some dude's arm. So yeah....remember that. [/QUOTE] That sounds mildly scary. [QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL] what is rachel's bust?
She wears like a 34 B bra. If that helps.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
That sounds mildly scary.
She wears like a 34 B bra. If that helps.
Yup, I just deleted her boob physics. Oh she's in all black from head to toe. I don't know her color scheme so I went with the basics. What color shirt would she wear?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yup, I just deleted her boob physics. Oh she's in all black from head to toe. I don't know her color scheme so I went with the basics. What color shirt would she wear?

[/QUOTE]
Grey. Black. Some dull edgy color. And she doesn't mind jeans that much.

So I picked right...damn..I've literally torn this girl into pieces...Her body in in 27 separate pieces.

Anyway. Did you want her eye in her socket? Or did you want it removed completley (the socket is black but the eye remains). I can do either. I don't mind.

I can't tell if I'm dreaming or not. Someone is getting dissected, I'm crying myself to sleep over a tv show that isn't clannads after story instead of misery, and I've downloaded both hearth stone and a digimon card game on to my phone...all of these could happen in either....I hope it's a dream because that means I fell asleep at some point after pokemon hunting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back