• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Oh hell yeah it will be. I HAVE TO HAND DRAW THOSE SCARS!!!
Maybe I'll do Sarah instead...

[/QUOTE]
Ironically the beast is probably easier to draw.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ironically the beast is probably easier to draw.

tda_face_texture_update__again__by_taigagunnaeatya-d75u67y.png

This is the face texture I use foe my models. I'll have to tone the skin then draw the marks. Split the face and then cut it up and move the skin to fix the texture.

It's hard.​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tda_face_texture_update__again__by_taigagunnaeatya-d75u67y.png

This is the face texture I use foe my models. I'll have to tone the skin then draw the marks. Split the face and then cut it up and move the skin to fix the texture.

It's hard.​

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry!

And you don't have to use Rachel! Lux or Ember would probably be easier, barring the fact that Ember is on fire 90% of the time.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Fire is easy, but no I'm only doing characters with 120 posts under their belt.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think I've made 120 posts with any of my characters....

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

[media]

[/media]
While making this I literally picked up the flag for Lexan... TT.TT So beautiful...

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Well. Shit.

I'm not crying! You are!

With Aidan done Lexi's edits done, Nia's edits done, Min's edits I'm postponing because I don't feel like it. JB edits done and Ren....fuck Ren.

I'm working on Rachel and Sarah, then I'll get to Leon, Ember, ect.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]With Aidan done Lexi's edits done, Nia's edits done, Min's edits I'm postponing because I don't feel like it. JB edits done and Ren....fuck Ren.
I'm working on Rachel and Sarah, then I'll get to Leon, Ember, ect.

[/QUOTE]
Alright! Look forward to seeing it. You are doing really good so far!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Alright! Look forward to seeing it. You are doing really good so far!
I am learning as I go. It's been so long... a lot has change but quality should get better since I updated all my systems.

You're crazy sukes. Crazy.

I'm working on a collab with sukes. Then if none of you mind I'm fast forwarding again because I'm about to bang my head against the wall with this.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Guess who just worked through the night and had no idea its morning now?
This girl....

[/QUOTE]
Ouch.

CosmicChangeling said:
You're crazy sukes. Crazy.
I'm working on a collab with sukes. Then if none of you mind I'm fast forwarding again because I'm about to bang my head against the wall with this.
I Don't mind.

The Suspicious Eye]Awwww man now that [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33231-my-pet-poro/ said:
@My Pet Poro[/URL] left Ren doesn't have a roommate anymore. :[
I was looking forward to The battle of the players...

We need new blood....
James roommate was not introduced

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]NEW BLOOD!! I WANT NEW BLOOD!!! I DEMAND THE BLOOD FOR MY SACRIFICES.

[/QUOTE]
Sure we can open the board up again.

CosmicChangeling said:
It would help if our current players gave a fuck so we wouldn't have to look for new blood
I'm sorry. I honestly just can't excuse my complete and utter laziness. I'm a piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back