• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

I am enjoying this too much.

But this is one of my most favorite songs so I made it because, just cause...

[media]

[/media]

[/QUOTE]
yupyup....this is why everyone falls for the twins

CosmicChangeling said:
rachel does
NOW REDEEM YOURSELF WITH ELASTIC i have hope derp I HAVE HOPE

one big hint brinni got it wrong in his post too. you got this answer. you do.
SSSSHHHHHHHHH

And Rachel has no idea what to say. Lol. She will probably get it wrong, but then again, it would be a little out of character if she got it right

Brinni said:
I'm not wrong, it's just not the answer he's looking for. It's still a perfectly viable answer.
Elastic: this ain't fucking philosophy class where you debate with the teacher about how there really is no fucking spoon.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
It isn't really a proper gym class either, is it?
i mean its not like there's a board that regulates the classes or anything. there's like...one highschool in the damn country

SirDerpingtonIV said:
i feel like every two or three days i'm nudging for people to post which makes me sound like a nagging parent. i shouldn't have to do that. i shouldn't have to make people excited to want to do this.

i shouldn't have to tell people to lengthen their posts and give more only to get responses as to why they haven't. this is a detailed rp. you should give MINIMUM 2 paragraphs per character. we're writers it really shouldn't be THAT fucking difficult to come up with something to explore character development.

this is supposed to be fun for all of you and for me but the past few weeks i feel like i'm pulling everyone's teeth and i'm getting pissed off about it.

with ren's teleporting power I guess you could say he's really been getting around. Ahahahahahahahaahahahaah that was a shitty pin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back