• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Figure it's about time to say this. @My Pet Poro will be dropping the RP. Between the 40ish hour work weeks, possibly having a new girlfriend (he's been spending a lot of time with her) and still needing to make time to keep his other friendships intact in real life (on top of other things) he barely has time to read posts let alone write for us. He was also a little embarrassed and afraid of disappointing everyone of having to drop that he couldn't bear to do it himself and asked me to do it for him. Him and I will probably be working on Jean's final post together at some point. so for now it'd be better to just let him fade out. His ending hasn't been decided yet on if he's going to live (which gives Poro the option of maybe joining back in) or die. Rest assured though it will be fitting for him.

Brinni said:
I'm aware of that. It was just funnier my way. I hope your organs aren't failing. That'd be a bit of a bummer. Would ruin the next.....mmm 2 hours? or so of my life thinking someone I know was suffering organ failure
Well... then I guess I won't say anything then pfft. It was inconclusive anyway.

@My Pet Poro

If you don't see this, I'd like to ask @Brinni or @CosmicChangeling to please tell you it was fun writing with you, and if you ever come back I'll be happy to see you again.

If you do, just know that it was fun. I enjoyed your banter with everyone, and you seem like an all around cool dude. It sucks to see you go, it really, really does, but when real life hits ya you just gotta do what you gotta do. It's happened to all of us. I'll miss you, Poro, and if you ever want to come back it would be cool.

If not, well, you were great while you were here.

I've been trying to catch up on sleep. I haven't had a good nights sleep since before our trip. Before last night I managed to function on four hours over a 48 hour period. Last night I got about 12 hours though

While I wait for @SirDerpingtonIV @Brinni and @The Suspicious Eye to post....

CLARA AND LISA INCEST IS WINCEST

Touhou.full.925353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not excited, but not opposed either. ive read so many things man. SO MANY. though hands down my favorite thing ive ever read was when a fic i was beta reading ended "as he sat on the couch pubeless Mustang thought Life sucks, then you die"

TT_TT brinni give me more to work with......it's ok if you're waiting for bran to interject or something. Two sentences are hard....

Like....Clara is a goldmine to look for chinks in Lisa's armor or to get just general information how she works....or....like internal thinking about confronting briggs. He murdered a shit ton of people and now is Scott free.....

@SirDerpingtonIV waiting on you elastic pulled you in, I'm getting you involved by having Rachel be the guinea pig

CosmicChangeling said:
TT_TT brinni give me more to work with......it's ok if you're waiting for bran to interject or something. Two sentences are hard....
Like....Clara is a goldmine to look for chinks in Lisa's armor or to get just general information how she works....or....like internal thinking about confronting briggs. He murdered a shit ton of people and now is Scott free.....

@SirDerpingtonIV waiting on you elastic pulled you in, I'm getting you involved by having Rachel be the guinea pig
Hare isn't likely to think of that and there's nothing for Ryan to say. Nothing Bran said really would have evoked anything either. Leon is waiting on Rachel, and min, and Moe is done until after classes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back