• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

I'm going to crawl in a hole and cry.

I....no joke....was telling a friend things were looking up. I can conclude a chapter in my life on a positive note. Then ten minutes later a car smashes into me flinging me off the road. Car is totalled.

I've spent all day feeling like my insides were in a blender. Dealing with the woman's insurance. The woman who hit me was nice not their insurance.

I just want to cry. I cried in the office already. I should have taken the day off.

Brinni said:
I guess I'm Pix now?
i'm assuming its a league reference and you two play together. I took the day off you bastards. I have a meeting with VERIZON...that i booked....that i'm still launching from home. but i took the day off.

CosmicChangeling said:
i'm assuming its a league reference and you two play together. I took the day off you bastards. I have a meeting with VERIZON...that i booked....that i'm still launching from home. but i took the day off.
If that's what she was going for, then that makes me the fairy on the end of the staff

Lulu.(League.of.Legends).full.1612928.jpg

Was in the er for hours. My neck was tender in all the wrong places so they had to make sure I didn't break it.

But I'm fine. I'm just sore and suffering whiplash. So...yay.

I'm fairly certain it wasn't your fault...unless it was....GODDAMMIT DERP YOU CAUSED HER ACCIDENT AND GOT HER CAR TOTALED YOU BASTARD

Brinni said:
I'm fairly certain it wasn't your fault...unless it was....GODDAMMIT DERP YOU CAUSED HER ACCIDENT AND GOT HER CAR TOTALED YOU BASTARD
The woman did have a DERP moment looking down at her phone crashing into me. So yay.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I think I'll write "classy as fuck."
Everyone okay with that? !

[/QUOTE]
How did you kill him suke's?

I'm just waiting on him to put his character in the gym before I begin my speil and you to reply as Sarah and Lexi

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]The dark internet.
Lol yeah I know I'm in the hospital for a sonogram, then I'll get to work.

[/QUOTE]
ARE YOU PREGNANT? CONRAGTULATIONS

is what i would say if the thought of tiny sukes running around didn't scare the bejeezus out of me

Brinni said:
ARE YOU PREGNANT? CONRAGTULATIONS
is what i would say if the thought of tiny sukes running around didn't scare the bejeezus out of me
Pfft no, they think one of my organs are failing. So it's just a check on stuff. Not all sonograms are for babies.

I'm aware of that. It was just funnier my way. I hope your organs aren't failing. That'd be a bit of a bummer. Would ruin the next.....mmm 2 hours? or so of my life thinking someone I know was suffering organ failure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back