• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

I have to reread the backstory but it ties into vi the themselves we are putting out there and everything and you made Rachel and lexi foils off eachother but the same.

Like really well done derp

SirDerpingtonIV said:
you gave me a lot to work with.

vi opposition

lexi connection and relatability

james has shadow powers very much like her fucked up father.

like i'm spinning with ways we can go with this. thumbs up, you don't sound miserable in it. past posts you can tell the writer was miserable and just autopiloting. *high five*

CosmicChangeling said:
you gave me a lot to work with.
vi opposition

lexi connection and relatability

james has shadow powers very much like her fucked up father.

like i'm spinning with ways we can go with this. thumbs up, you don't sound miserable in it. past posts you can tell the writer was miserable and just autopiloting. *high five*
Oh yeah. That is what I was going for. Also she is going to hate James just because of the similarity of the powers between him and her father. Not fair but I don't give a shit.

And I am less miserable because I am finally free from the grips of finals.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh yeah. That is what I was going for. Also she is going to hate James just because of the similarity of the powers between him and her father. Not fair but I don't give a shit.
And I am less miserable because I am finally free from the grips of finals.
he's also a villain like her father. its very fair. he's a cocky son of a bitch.

GOOD ENJOY YOUR SUMMER YOU BASTARD

SirDerpingtonIV said:
BTW I'm showing Rachel a rush plushie. And going "I may be able to look normal but these are all over the place and I want to burn them all."

It's like a chibi rush so cute

SirDerpingtonIV said:
BTW I'm showing Rachel a rush plushie. And going "I may be able to look normal but these are all over the place and I want to burn them all."

CosmicChangeling said:
I already know how Rachel is going to respond.

"But people see that and think of you as a hero. Because of my parents and my scars I am a villain, unwanted."

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I already know how Rachel is going to respond.
"But people see that and think of you as a hero. Because of my parents and my scars I am a villain, unwanted."
"Yeah a heroom. Everything I'm not. And when the day comes and something really awful happens they are going to look at me for help and find out I can't actually do anything to help them. I broke your shoulder over a boy and insecurities. I nearly killed the boy I like because I pushed someone's buttons until they snapped. I'm not a hero. I'm a kid playing with fire she doesn't understand and I'd rather people know that than be let down when they find out the truth. I don't see a villain I just see a normal kid with you."

"Don't give me that shit. You saw plenty of villain in me earlier. And not a single one of us at this school is anything near a hero yet."

SirDerpingtonIV said:
"Don't give me that shit. You saw plenty of villain in me earlier. And not a single one of us at this school is anything near a hero yet."
"I saw a fucking animal that ate people and ripped their souls out. Villains are calculating and work behind the scenes. Villains are master puppet orchestraters playing us all like monkeys telling us to dance. Villains are bullies, you're just like....grrr stay away from me hulk she beast. I'm not going to be one. Citizens class. Figure out how to control these powers and go into witness protection. That's my life right there."

Lexi: if anything you're like....a villain cronie that in the video games the player releases the magical spell that ordered you to be beastly after they beat your boss level and you give them the needed quest ed item to defeat the game villain they have been seeking all along. You're more that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back