• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

The first time was your own fault I saved you.. .walking literally in the middle of the street in boston.

The second time even the gas attendant didn't want to be there....he was inside his car whenever he needed to be.....frikken....gasoline place was held together by duct tape

giphy.gif

I AM AT MY COMPUTER NOW TO WORK IN THE POST THAT FAST FORWARDS US.

Sukes, just say Ren's enrolled at this point.

@Homage...I will post the Lexi and Vi Collab in ic2 but all you fucks read it. ITS FUCKING FORESHADOW IMPORTANT. ps sry for calling you fucks you're not it's just a fun thing to say

But...we are all fucks. Lovely fucks obviously, but fucks nonetheless. Storms can be terrifying. So it's ok!

i don't know about you guys but after the shooting in orlando it makes me wonder about the anti power attack and twitch alittle

Add shooting in our game.

Mass shooting over a hate crime of people just being who they are in real life.

It brings a realism I didn't want to feel.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Probably.
Vi has the right idea.....completely horrible execution. I always love it when the hero actually agrees with the villain because it makes them hesitate on their own actions, it makes them make more mistakes....and it sparks dialogues with the readers because they can understand both sides.

It's a super boring story if the villain is completely evil and the hero is completely good

You also have to remember lexi was mortal eith no powers and was thrown into this world. She's grappling with her own identity and what this means.

She was almost raped in a public setting and was told she was the monster just based on who she is.

Just survived a shooting where her best friend ended up crippled on an attack by people who hate people who they fundamentally are.

Clara ....Clara will most likely side with vi 100%. And this is sweet timid Clara we are talking about.

Elastic....after losing his family then nearly losing his kid....Yeah.

There is an extreme case of genocide around the corner. Vis actions are monst4ous but they were born from somewhere. History is written by the winners. And we are going to be diving into these themes throughout the school year.

Let's say we aren't doing our jobs if you never side with a villain at one point to during this forum.

Oh I know. I know. In fact, Allysia will definitely side with Vi, for whatever that is worth.

Lux doesn't want to side with anyone he just wants everyone to be happy. ;-;

Heads up guys. TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER.....lexi and Agent Thompson were talking during lunch. Aidan was resting after getting a beat down during lunch. the newspaper gang are meeting after lunch.

Just to make it clear, so i can get this elastic thing DONE in one setting instead of having to do it multiple times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back