• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Ok so homage and I are doing one more collab.

I want Nia back in action. So....after that collab is done I am fast forwarding a week so Nia is up and running full gimp stride.

Expect to be in the gym class I have a creative project I want characters to work on until the end of November.

Basically elastic will attempt to actually teach. What the fuck. The assignment is until the first week of December, you are to use your powers in a creative way you haven't before creating a power move. He'll use speedy as an example to show what he means with "super punch"

Where lexi is about a few miles away and runs at full speed, but slows her molecular speed....gaining friction and strength to deliver a fucking super punch that rivals many with super strength but she can only deliver one or two of them not like her opponent will give her the opportunity to get that running distance again.

Essentially you are creating a signature move for your character. It's going to be exciting. And think creatively about it....have fun with it. Elastic will actually be there to help you but feel free to reach out to other teachers.

Clara has many signature moves.

Savolt is....skilled at something....

You ask fucking corvi when you know he's not there forcing me to do science I'll fucking murder you.

*Nia should ask the nurse....*

Nat and darke were legendary heroes too.

You can even work with students if you wantm

Ember's going to have a few.

Shit like "land mines", fire tornados, wildfires, and even FLYING. Get hyped.

Rachel can just let the beast out or something.

Lux is going to have something like an inertia move similar to Lexi's super punch. He can handle assloads of inertia, so what he is going to do is get really far away from someone, and then fly in at speeds breaking the sound barrier. (super hero logic don't hurt me) He will fly right at his opponent, but stop completely a foot or two away from their body so all the air displaced by his movement will go blasting forward into the person's body like a fucking freight train.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
And Rachel doesn't like drinking.
Ren: we need to change that.

Min: please no.

Ren: you're just embarrassed because you can drink anyone under the table.

Min: It's your fault!

Ren: *whispers to others* anything other than champagne and Min turns into a party girl then raging alcoholic.

Min: I can hear you.

CosmicChangeling said:
lexi's metabolism is so fast she physically can't get drunk anymore....
Drinking contest?? I am CERTAIN Ren could get something that will get them both wasted. Probably kill the others though.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: we need to change that.
Min: please no.

Ren: you're just embarrassed because you can drink anyone under the table.

Min: It's your fault!

Ren: *whispers to others* anything other than champagne and Min turns into a party girl then raging alcoholic.

Min: I can hear you.

[/QUOTE]
Te beast

I'm already a raging alcoholic. If I don't have to buy it, I'll throw it back like water. My friend yelled at me when I nearly did that to a shot of Johnny walker blue he bought for me. Those who don't know that's a sipping drink that's $30 per shot....

I became a story that a bartender would tell patrons about because of my drinking. Ordered this thing called a shot ski. It has four shots in holders on a ski. She left the ruin four thirty seconds and after asking how I drank it someone said it might be one right after the other.so I did. Plus one I had ordered before hand. Apple whiskey and four fireball.one right after the other. She comes back sees them empty then proceeds top inform me it's meant for four top drink at once, not one person solo. They all hit me at once, I turned to my friends and asked him to drive me home.

Dude. There's no Fucking way I'm handling this weekend dry.we can pick up some coke right? Soda or cocaine really. Doesn't matter which

Brinni said:
Dude. There's no Fucking way I'm handling this weekend dry.we can pick up some coke right? Soda or cocaine really. Doesn't matter which
I worry about you....

Yes we will have booze but also be conscientious to the fact one of our friends does not drink at all. We can get drunk we can't get white girl wasted.

CosmicChangeling said:
I worry about you....
Yes we will have booze but also be conscientious to the fact one of our friends does not drink at all. We can get drunk we can't get white girl wasted.
You mean you won't get white girl wasted

Brinni said:
You mean you won't get white girl wasted
No seriously, like I love my mobile home but it's not my place it's my dads....and the people at the park are anal as shit.

They have a fucking committee to see how long grass is on the yards....like I kid you not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back