Claws and Fangs [Inactive]

(( OOC: he killed humans, not vamps. I made edits ))

Eskel took a step back as if slapped in the face. It was true but it still hurt to have the information thrown in his face. "Because that wasn't the real me."

"The librarian who gave you Beauty and the Beast, and went chasing after you to make sure you were okay," Eskel said softly, tempted to brush away the years on her face. However, he had a feeling that she would cut his hand off if he tried. He did anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andria couldn't help but lean into his touch, letting his hand brush against her cheek. Her eyes closed, thinking back to her dream, her cheeks filling with color, but she said nothing.

"Please know that you are safe with me," Eskel said softly. Her skin was soft and tan compared to his own bony, pale fingers. He dully wondered if all of her skin was so soft.

She took his hand in hers and her eyes locked to his. “I trust you. No matter if your a vampire or a murderer or anything else.” she whispered giving him a trusting smile.

"Hey! Whoa, whoa! I'm still here!" said Gale, flinching. "Safe that for later!" He wiped a lone tear from his face, trying to hide his emotion from the others. He smiled; he remembered.

"Whatever..." said Gale, turning his back to them. "I think I'll go." Silent tears streamed down his face as he slowly began to walk away.

"Wait, Gale!" Eskel called after the younger vampire. He stepped away from Andria and caught up to Gale, blocking his path to look him in the eye. "Why are you crying? Do you like this human? Rest assured, I will not stand in the way, my affections do not lie with her."

"I-" Gale stopped. What should he do? On the one hand, Andria was special, and reminded him of s girl from his past. But on the other, it was probably time he left this world unto the next. He stood in utter silence. His heart raced on. He turned and ran back to Andria, pressed his lips onto hers and ran away. Idiot, he thought. Just remember the last time you let your feelings get in your way.

Eskel's brows rose at Gale's brashness but his lip quirked up. Ah young love, He mentally sighed. He knew that Andria must've reminded Gale of his past human lover. Which was another reason that he didn't want to interfere. His biggest reason was what he had told Gale; he didn't like her in that manor. He was, in the words of humans, gay.

Andria stood there, astonished and shocked at the overwhelming situation. Gale, likes me like that? She thought touching her lips. But I thought that Eskel liked me. And he doesn't. This is all so confusing. She thought, feeling light headed.

Eskel noticed that Andria looked slightly dizzy and furrowed his brows in concern.

"Andria, are you feeling alright?" He asked, stepping forward and holding her arms in an attempt to steady her. "You aren't sick are you?"

"I can confidently say that yes indeed, he kissed you," Eskel said. He tilted his head. She seemed a bit disappointed. "Do you need to sit down?"

Eskel nodded.

"Then we'll go after him," Eskel agreed. He knew exactly where the younger vampire was heading, but he paused for a moment to contemplate. Does this make me the "sassy gay friend"?

Gale slammed the door of his house shut and threw himself onto the couch. Arms and legs flailing, he shouted to no one but himself; "Idiot! Idiot! IDIOT!" He calmed himself down. "But what about her?" he asked himself. "How does she feel?"

"He probably went back to his house. C'mon I know the way." she said pulling Eskel along with her. They finally got to his house and to his room. Andria tapped lightly on the door. "Gale? It's me, may I come in?" she asked quietly her ear to the door.

Gale's head shot up in astonishment. WHAT?! he thought. He slowly walked over to the door. He opened it, and put on a fake smile, "Can I help you?"

Andria looked at his faked smile and frowned. "Eskel, please wait outside." she said before closing the door. She turned back to him, still frowning. "Don't give me that look." she said quietly looking into his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back