Claws and Fangs [Inactive]

"Maybe not," Gale continued. "However, it doesn't explain why YOU're here either. Why do you, a vampire, run a library with accommodation in a human city."

"Ah, but it isn't technically all human," Eskel corrected. "Our two dimensions connect beautifully here, so I figured I'd provide literature for both our worlds."

"Ah, ya know..." Gale started. "I'm bored and you've got a pretty special human here. She's really quite something. Not you though. All 'this is my library'. So boring..."

"Well it isn't like I'm lying. Would you prefer a hunt instead?" Eskel suggested, attempting to distract Gale from Andria. He could smell, and hear, her by the stairs and knew he had to get Gale away before he noticed.

Andria heard Gale's comment and blushed furiously. Why would he be interested in me? I mean, c'mon, has he not noticed my temper at all yet?

"I need him to leave," Eskel mentally exclaimed. "I'll say again, the library is closed. Unless you have some sort of personal matter to discuss with me, please leave," Eskel said, a warning edge sharpening his tone.

"Personal matter? To discuss with you? What?!" Gale laughed. "Well actually there is one thing; shouldn't she be upstairs?" He grinned.

Eskel growled in warning, feeling his fangs elongate. "If you so much lay a hand on her, I will rip you apart."

Why do I care so much? Eskel wondered to himself. It's just a human girl, I just met her.

"Would you guys just stop talking about me?" she said standing up her cheeks bright red. "Why the heck are you guys fighting over me anyway! I'm just some stupid poor girl that needed a place to stay! What is the big deal about me!" she yelled, running her fingers through her messy blonde hair.

Andria's hard look softened as she looked into Eskel's eyes. "E-Eskel.........." she said quietly as her cheeks went from red to light pink.

"Or what?!" shouted Gale, his emotions drastically shifting from mischievous to annoyed. "What are YOU going to do to ME? I know who you really are Eskel. I know what you did."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back