Claws and Fangs [Inactive]

"What do you know about what happened?" Eskel spoke up quietly, his clenched fists shaking. He glared at the back of Gale's head as he faced Andria. "How did you know?"

"I was there..." Tears streamed down Gale's face, as he suffered another drastic emotional change. "You had a choice. Why? Tell me. Why?!"

"A choice? You think I had a choice?" Eskel asked with a tone of desperate sadness. "I never wanted to do those things. Never. I was possessed."

Eskel closed his eyes. He had to tell her the truth.

"Years ago, the reason that the human world and this place was separated was because there was a massacre. I... I was the one who killed dozens of humans," Eskel explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andria stepped back further. "Y-Your a m-murderer?" she said and scowled. "And to think a trusted you." she said and jumped off the staircase and ran for the door.

"My family. My people! I was once an overlord, but now... Look at me. I'm just a worthless vampire scouting the human world for trouble, who's hung up over a promise he made to a dead girl 400 years ago. You. You did this to me!" Tears blurred Gale's intense stare. "It's over now... And here we are..."

"I didn't kill her!" Eskel yelled. It went dead silent and he shuddered as he sucked in a quick breath. "That wasn't me, I never killed your human girl. I admit that I've killed many, but never her. She was nothing but accepting and gentle to our kind."

Eskel turned his attention to that fact that Andria had run away and growled. "Look what you've done Gale, she's going to get herself killed."

Andria ran out and down to her alleyway. she slid down the rough wall and closed her eyes. I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry. she thought. This is what happens when you trust vampires, like my parents did. she thought back to when she found her parent at the table in her house, some vampire friends visiting. She heard a shriek and a shout and then silence. She went in and her parents sat at the table, staring aimlessly into space, there necks blood-stained and their guests missing. From that day forward she swore she would hate vampires. Or so she thought she would.

Gale drew his sword. Kill Eskel, or save Andria. Which to choose... Once he had made his mind up he put his sword to Eskel's neck. "Let's go," he said.

Eskel stared at the blade pressed to his neck and nodded, but not because of intimidation. If her really just let his inner killer out, this boy wouldn't stand a chance. But he would never go down that path again. Eskel turned away from Gale and sniffed the air. "She went back to the alley."

Eskel paused at the mouth of the alley, watching the wooden shack as if it would come to life and eat him. "You should go to talk to her first. I have a feeling she doesn't want to talk to me right now."

Eskel felt his heart wrench painfully in his chest. What have I done? How could I make her cry? Eskel mentally moaned miserably. Eskel walked beside Gale and leaned against the doorframe. "Andria...?"

Andria's eyes looked to the door. "Eskel?" she whispered, her emotions all over the place. "P-Please, don't make this harder than it already is."

Andria stumbled to the door and opened it just a crack just to make sure it was really him. It was. "F-Fine, but only for a moment. I'm not in a good mood." she said crossing her arms and turning her gaze away.

Eskel slipped inside and averted his eyes from her instantly.

"I'm sorry," Eskel blurted before he even thought of what to say. "I realize that you don't trust me, especially not now. But please understand that I'm not the same person anymore. I would never hurt you."

Andria shivered from the cold and rubbed her shoulders. "I'm not so sure I believe that anymore, Eskel." she said quietly her head down, her blonde hair hid her face.

"Andria... Please, I don't expect you to forgive me or trust me. But at least believe me. I would never hurt you," Eskel said urgently.

Tears poured into her eyes again and she turned back to face him. "How can you tell me something like that when your a murderer who killed his own people?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back