Claws and Fangs [Inactive]

"For me?" Gale chuckled. "What do you want from me?" He paused, then walked over to her. He stared into her eyes and spoke, "Go. Do something with your life. Don't waste time on me."

Gale felt Andria's soft touch on his cheek, and returned it. With both his hands, he embraced her face, and then leaned in and kissed her. At first, he only kissed her for a moment, ut then he went back in for longer. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "But I love you."

At that moment, as Gale held Andria in his arms, he truly knew what love was. He wanted to speak, but could thing of nothing to say. But all of a sudden, he broke the kiss and spoke before he knew what he was doing, "Come live with me!"

"Of course it is," Gale replied, stroking her cheek. "Go home and get your stuff, I'll clean up a bit." Gale couldn't hold back his enthusiasm.

Andria nodded and left the room, quickly heading out the door and back to the alleyway. She went grabbed a few simple things and placed them in a thin old bag and went back to Gale's house. She knocked on his room's door. "Gale, it's me, I'm back." she said.

"Ok." Andria said and headed to his room and set her bag on a chair. She went back to where he was. "Is there anything I can do to help you clean?" she asked, clasping her hands behind her back.

"No, it's ok. I was just finishing up anyway." Gale turned to Andria, and walked over to her. He put his hands on her arms and smiled. "I love you."

Gale leaned in to kiss her, then pulled back. He smiled at her enthusiastically. "Let's unpack your stuff first and then I want to talk," he said.

Andria looked down at her bag. "There isn't much in here. Toothbrush, toothpaste, and stuff. I wash the same oufit and wear it everyday. So, yeah."

Andria blushed. "Alright." she said and began to unpack. She quickly pulled out a worn-out teddy bar and shoved it under his bed. Don't want him to know I have that. she thought before coming down the staircase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back