Claws and Fangs [Inactive]

"And then there was one," Eskel chuckled to himself, tucking his hands in his pockets. There had been obvious attraction between the two but it was surprising to see just how quickly they hit it off. Eskel chuckled to himself, shaking his head. I might as well head back to the library. Eskel turned and walked away.

"Wow..." replied Gale. "Well, I like looking for trouble in the human world and reading..." Gale stroked Andria's cheek down to her chin. "Tell me, do you trust me now?"

From his back pocket, Gale slowly took out the ring he had procured when Andria was out. It was a Chromium Ruby Ring, Demon made. He slid off the couch and onto one knee. He held it out, "Then, will you marry me?" Gale bit his lip and silently cursed himself. Idiot, he thought.

Andria's eyes widened. "A-Are you serious?" she said tears streaming down her cheeks. She smiled. "Yes, I will marry you." she said hugging him.

Oh. My. God. Gale thought. She said 'yes'... She said 'yes'! He returned Andria's hug and then slipped the ring on her ring finger. He wanted to speak, but all he could do was kiss her.

Andria closed her eyes and kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck thinking, He loves me, he actually loves me!

Gale pulled back, sudden realisation flooding his veins. "Wait... We're getting married! Where? When? Who?" Gale contemplated on his savings. "How?"

"We can't get married right away. What would Eskel think? All of my relatives are dead or long gone. So let's just wait a few months til' we announce it, ok?" she said running her fingers through his hair.

"No, I only know you and Eskel. I don't have a job and I don't have money for school, so I jump from town to town stealing food, water, anything I can find to pay for food and water, and books."

Gale ran his index finger through a few strands of her hair. "Must've been hard..." he said. "But now, you're here, with me. To stay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back