• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

if yeh say so, im a dual weilding light armored kajiit, windmill it muthafuggas!!! > :D

Anyways. Have you post next, come up and talk to halk and silver and the litch. then i'll get everyone headed back to camp.

well peachy. I was planning to interact with your charecter by buying supplise to forge with, but this works too. He's going to look a bit... intimidating though xD he's just killed a ton of people.

@TheMaskedMurderess

ey, great, but have her head back towards Halk and friends. I'll need someone to help me and javax out so it's not just one on one, cuz Roxii's going to have something to say about being picked up. have her see Halk and the others and call out for help.

@Alstromeria

Oh boy, physical contact.

Not good, sir. Not good. xD

Good thing this isn't real life, because since Roxii is an envisioning of myself, if that happened to me, the person would've lost all of their fingers within an instant.

Aphenphosmphobia does that to ya.

@Javaz

well let's jus be glad Halk is as charming as he is in his charismatic strange way xD

And the fact that Roxii is going to bleed out, but yea.

@Alstromeria

Hum. It seems so. Disappointing, since this is currently my favourite roleplay. xD

Mainly because all of the others are slow-moving, and I'm kind of left out.

i feel so special :3 this may be the only one of three i've hosted so far that makes it past 20 pages.

one only lasted three, i only had three people and one's computer crashed, the other didn't post nearly as often enough, and another one (the one i'd like to keep going, i might restart it in awhile) people just stopped posting alltogether. the first one was a fantasy one, the second was too, except the world was like, the physical definition of madness. it changed and had ravenous creatures that came after the players, etcetera.

anyways, i'm off to bed, it's almost 1:00 am for me.

@Alstromeria

I understand. It's difficult to make a roleplay and to keep it active.

I actually have one in the works, honestly. I'm making a map, unusual creatures, rules and laws and names and everything. It'll take a lot of work to put together, but it'll be fun. :3

But yeah, alright. It's only 11:40pm here, and I normally go to bed around 1-2am, but nyeh. G'night, good sir. :3

allrighty everyone, I've just dragged everyone back to camp so we can interact. Silver, Nansaru, halk, and Roxas are at halks workshop along with gregory and his little slave, Halk dropped Roxii off at the healers, so she should be fine in a couple of minutes, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand thats about it. I think the centaur's following us too, idunnuh, but half the soldiers came back with halk, and half the soldiers are still with Gerld and Kelvin.

allrighty, since we're all together, we should shorten up the posts a bit to give everyone time to react to everything that your charecter says.

you wanna go next Javax? cuz if you don't i will

@Alstromeria

Yeah, sorry. I was watching Cryaotic's playthrough of the original Dishonored game, and I forgot to respond. xD I'm working on a post right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back