• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

@Alstromeria

Well, since I just replied, I figured i would let the others have a chance to do/say something. Plus, I'm not really sure what to do now. xD I also need to do laundry so..

@Alstromeria

Hm... I could, if you want me to. But she's not one to just up and say that. xD She can just stalk Halk around for a bit? :3

just thinking maybe she ends up being, ah... attracted to halk? Maybe something about his rugged strange charm just, draws her in? It's a stupid idea, but something in my head said it might work.

@Alstromeria

@Karcen

Look at that. Everyone low-key wants the Roxii. xD

Hum. I won't exactly agree to it, but I won't shoot it down. It's a possibility, though, I'm not one for romance or anything of the like (mainly 'cause I'm bad at it), but anything can happen, yes?

Yea. Like i said, just a thought. Probably a bad one, but a thought nonetheless xD

blurr, i want to show you guys what halk can do SOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAD but queen's not posting :..(

@Alstromeria

Heh. Yeah.

And sorry. A little oil fire started and we had to go put it out and air out the house. xD

Dafaq? why are you apologising for that? YOU WAS GONNA DIE IF YOU LET IT BURN

oh hay, check out Kelvin and Gerld in the neutral charecters tab

well the fight takes place at the gorge, and the gorge is in a pretty well wooded area between the north and the east. like, a tree here or there, but massive ones. and the forest floor is covered in dead leaves, and there is of course, the gorge itself... so maybe have her flee from the west's forces and run into halk and friends.

like, thetrees are going to be used as cover from the five rougies, but they'll be blown apart alot too. I'm planning to have the east's forces get pinned down in the gorge, and that's when the old dead guy's gonna show up and save them.

Hello, anyone wanna do me a favour and explain if the battle is directly effecting the encampment? I don't know if I should ride off or if I should just go and tend to the casually imprisoned child in a crate.

Never mind that. I was an idiot and didn't read properly. I've decided to use this ample time to further elaborate on the standings of the small child that has been kidnapped. I'm planning on fighting if anyone gets close to the caravan however. So if you want to be beheaded by a religious zealot, you know where to find me.

Ohh and good evening from the AEST section of the world.

@Cookie the Brave

Heh. "Good evening" you say as I see this is posted at 3:32am CDT.

Good morning, from the CDT time zone. ^^ It is currently 12:13pm here~

@Alstromeria

I'm currently catching myself up. Hold on. o wo

...I forgot to reply again. =w=

Halk is... Interesting. I never doubted he could do such wondrous things. xD

But your enchanter isn't the only badass. ;D

Is it night time still or has it become day light?

If it's still night do I have permission to move time ahead to dawn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back