• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

Do I have permission to add an ability to my character, Silver? I feel like she doesn't have many battle helping powers. I'd like to request another form. A giant bird, or griffon?

well, she technically s a giant bird, and harpies usually fight the same as sirens, just ripping everyone apart while making their ears bleed. She could have the ability to use magic, and how about she calls for a griffon to ride into battle with her staff? Halk's going to flip out even more when he sees the griffon.

Keep in mind, sirens do have those big ass claws they can use, and most have pointed teeth. You can always have her ask Halk for some armor, He'll be happy to oblige.

Alstromeria said:
well, she technically s a giant bird, and harpies usually fight the same as sirens, just ripping everyone apart while making their ears bleed. She could have the ability to use magic, and how about she calls for a griffon to ride into battle with her staff? Halk's going to flip out even more when he sees the griffon.

Keep in mind, sirens do have those big ass claws they can use, and most have pointed teeth. You can always have her ask Halk for some armor, He'll be happy to oblige.
Alrighty! That works too. c: I shall make my post then. She's gonna come into combat.

For the past two hours I have been writing one or two words at a time. It's driving me mental.

git yo heayd in gear m8 xD

read, that's not an actual fire, it's just what signifies the dead controlled by the litch. Oh, but the men are going to need help moving the tree from the gorge, have the griffon help with that.

Sorry, I'm back. o -o I was trying to get my mind off of bullshit things by destroying lives on Skyrim.

Ya'know, the usual.

But yeah; would you like me to post next, @Alstromeria ?

sure sure, you and cookie. And I bet you I can guess your race, class, skillbuild, what armor you currently have on, and what weapons you are using xD

@Cookie the Brave

but, but, but, you gonna post? i dont want to leave you behind...

@Javax you is a wood elf, you is an archer most of the time, using nightengale bow and wearing nightengale armor, I don't believe you are using the nightengale blade, probably dumped it in a chest at your house, but you do use ebony daggers for sneak attacks sometimes, and on the rare occurrence that you do get detected. You use the strongest arrows you can get your hands on, but ebony arrows are the ones that are most plentiful.

@Alstromeria

Hum... You got some of it right. I am a wood elf, and I am an archer most of the time. I also do wear the Nightingale armor set. However, I've gotten rid of the bow to trade in for an enchanted ebony bow, I do use the nightingale blade—only on the rare occasion that i get noticed, which basically never happens—, I never use daggers—although I do have one on me just in case—, and I never use ebony or Daedric arrows because I use them for the most powerful of enemies. I mostly use glass, Elven, Dwarven, and Orcish arrows, and if I just wanna get rid of some, I have a bunch of Ancient Nord arrows (like, 2,000) on the side just for a back-up.

breh, use daggers for sneak attacks. And don't save the arrows, one shot, one kill, and if you have the one perk for archery you find almost all of them when you search the bodies.

@Alstromeria

I do fine with my strategy, thank you very much. :3 Also, I've spent all my perks on the Sneak skill. Well, most of them. The rest went to archery and one-handed attacks and blocking.

@Cookie the Brave

Good. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back