• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

I'm planning to have everyone get better aquainted, we'll see what to do from there.

cuz cookie still has to interact with us, both his charecters are at halk's shop

i shall for who knows what fun shall be had though they are at the shop and have halk to react to first

Hello! I have done the respondings and magiks and stuuuuuuuuuff. Do your replies so we may make haste of these peculiar scenarios.

and i'll incinerate your genitals and place you on a spike, it will penetrate your anus and as gravity pulls you lower and lower, it will exit your breathing aparatus, lol. "don't tempt me"

...Oh, dear. Much things happened as I was gone.

Sorry; I didn't mean to be gone for that long. A lot of bullshit happened...

@Alstromeria

Alrighty. .w.

Now, I'm gonna go watch videos and game, 'cause now I'm just in a really pissy mood..

aww, whats wrong? If you're comfortable sharing that is, but telling everyone you're in a bad mood then saying you're going to skulk around is kind of asking for attention.

@Alstromeria

Eh. Sorry. It's a type of habit. I don't mean for it to seem like a "call or attention". It's more so a "I'm pretty pissed off right now so if I snap at you or I hurt you in some way, then that's my reasoning" kind of thing. Dunno.

But nyeh. I have a friend whose parent and sibling is a real bitch, and they abuse her mentally and it sucks because I can't do anything about it.

mmm. my mothers probably the same way. I can't tell, lol, i'm mentally insane. I feel yah, the whole worlds mad.

@Alstromeria

Understandable. Everyone's insane to some extent, thus the concept of being "unique". It's just a really frustrating predicament to know that your friend is in a horrible situation, but you don't have proof or have any power to help her or to do anything about it. And since she's not considered a legal adult yet, it's even more difficult.

It angers me quite so.

@Alstromeria I just read your roleplay reply and felt it my place to mention something. If you got within an arm's distance of Gregory he would have shot you with the crossbow in self defence. This time I'll let it slide but if the same situation arises again in future, do mention how you manage not to be harmed from a crossbow aimed straight to your skull. Also, having amazingly fast reflexes won't cut it for me. I want some real reason as to why he doesn't take damage. Just for future reference.

like with Roxii, the bolt would have just slowed and stopped in midair in front of him. So yay for magic! lol

cuz, his coats enchanted. He has been beaten up a bit in the previous battle, but you said gregory had put the crossbow down, and I imagine it would be hard to manuver it in such a small space, no matter how fast his reflexes are.

@Javax somebody FINALLY understands that the whole world's mad! Everything is madness, because madness is everything, but nothing, but both, but neither, (hence the term 'madness') but then again, aren't we all MAD?!?!?!?!?! haha.

@Alstromeria

Yes... It's why I always coin the term "weird" for everyone. Simply because the idea of "weird" simply means being different, and since everyone's different from one another, whether or not they conform to others' views and such, they are still different, thus "weird". However, since everyone is this term, being weird is normal, so everyone is normal in some shape or form.

Quite an interesting concept, honestly.

@Queen of Fantasy

It's completely understandable, dear. Remember: real life is more important than your online life at all times. Even if you work online, your mental and physical health in real life is more important than work.

Anyways, thank you for letting us know that you're actually leaving. I hate when people just kind of drop themselves out without a word—which is kind of hypocritical on my part because I've done it a few times, but it's something I'm trying to fix; it's rather frustrating to try to interact with them only to find out that they have no interest or can't roleplay anymore. But yes, thank you for the announcement. ^^ It was nice roleplaying with you here while you could.

@Alstromeria

...Sorry. I'm not home right now, and I've been busy. Plus, I wasn't entirely sure what I should do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back