• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

@Cookie the Brave

Well, I know I'm already not doing anything given that I made her go off on her own (and I don't really have any ideas). But I would like to do something before I leave. While I'm here, I had a simple idea of Roxii being hunted in some way, such as seeing herself on a bounty poster, or finding out that some elite people are looking for her or something. I dunno. But yeah; when I leave, I would like to put her in some idle position or scene or something of the sorts.

@Alstromeria

Don't worry. This roleplay shall not die while I'm here, even if one of our own don't respond. ;D

Aaaand! I have made a reply. I just tried my hand in humour so don't get mad at me for being poor at it ( :P )

aww naww, its all good. HEYYYYYYYYYYY we should make the guy with no legs a charecter!!! I'll have Halk make him a pair of magical ones, then I'll figure out what to do with him. Not until later tho. unless if someone else wants him.

This roleplay is so interesting. Not being involved at the moment makes it an interesting story.

@Alstromeria

//thinks for a moment.

//pokes my skin which leaves a temporary white mark
(#white af)

Magiiicc~ /*^*

yee. anyways, when you leave for your church thingy, if you don't post before then you'll be fine. She is really out of the way now.

@Alstromeria

Well, I would like to do something before I leave. Not being involved is intriguing but boring. ;w; But trust me; I can always find something to do to get her out of the way by the time I leave.

I'm so upset that I can't be more involved, I'm hoping to get my computer fixed within the week, so I can be back in the game! And I love this role play its been like a year since I've had a role play.

@TheMaskedMurderess

Well, I'm glad you can be involved nonetheless. Your nymph is fun, honestly.

Actually, everyone's character is fun. Interesting. Amazing. God, this is among my favourite roleplays.

haha, glad to hear it. i post from my phone all the time, i feel ya.

and im so happy everybody loves mah rp, i found a group of people who like fantasy, and i like fantasy, we all like fantasy, hell, we're probably all D&D/Heroscape/RPG nerds xD anyways, i feel happy that this might go on for a long time.

...I disappeared for a bit 'cause I was forced to go back up to the store.

Oh dear. D&D. I never really tried that... I ought to one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am known amongst friends for getting high rolls for the useless things and being pathetic when it comes to the life or death situations of my characters.. I rolled a one against a boss three times in a row. I was eaten by my legs first. Not fun.

@Cookie the Brave

If I was ever involved in those kinds of roleplays or anything, that would probably be my situation as well; I am the most unlucky person among the unlucky people.

Well, if you even believe in luck. (which I don't)

@Alstromeria

Also, since I'm kind of bored and whatnot, and I still have two days before I'm inactive for three and a half days, what do you think of the simple idea of Roxii finding her face plastered on every street corner with a 10,000 coin bounty hanging over her head, much like Halk? Or if the next day is coming along soon, I could wait for that, too. Or if you have any other ideas..?

I dunno. I'm really bored, but I made Roxii leave simply to stay in character. Ya'know, the whole "not liking people" and being a loner all the time and whatever.

Dunno.

@Javax You know, you can always engage in a roleplay with Gregory. Elise is currently the only one who's talking to people and Gregory's likely to just walk off from someone. He's not polite so you don't have to worry if you have to go mid conversation. Or! You could always delve more into the story line of Roxii. It'd be nice to learn a little bit about her through a memory scenario or perhaps by her recognising one of the dead in the gorge.

@Cookie the Brave

Hum... That's possible. Ugh, I feel like I have writer's block again. One of the worst things for an author to have... And a roleplayer. I'll figure something out, though.

@Karcen You're evil.. I am going to smite thee with thine bare hands of holy justice!

@Javax We all get that way. Just look at my last scene. It was short and probably poorly written all because I was thinking about if I should try and add another neutral character that's going to be the apothecary. She'd be more of a background character than Elise but she'd be used for any injuries and/or arguments.

I'm probably going to end up getting Gregory killed..

well not nasanru problem he did as he was asked and got a good story he honestly doesn't care further than that

Are these revenants more skeletal in design? Or are they just the manifestation of a tortured soul like a poltergeist?

they are basically tortured souls but with glowing red ember eyes they can still tough you and claw the hell out of you but other than that they follow ghost rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back