• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

yeah they shoudl be little more than an annoyance for a skilled fighter with a blessed weapon

He's not skilled, but his weaponry is blessed so he has a fair chance of being able to come out of this one unscathed. Then again because I like my battle scars he's probably going to get a wound from this.

@Javax i love your character too! And I love everyone's character, I will find a way to interact with all of your characters. My little nymph will get along swimmingly

Ahhhh! Table top rps are good, I play path finder mostly when I can

@Alstromeria tell me if roxas is too much, my nymph is probably gonna be that sexual/comedic break from the hardcore intense stuff.

@Karcen Engage in epic banter! I am preparing for witty retorts and savage combat

@TheMaskedMurderess Does your nymph stop at flirting or does she go all the way? Gregory's a bit of a lady's man so he's likely to try and make that work..

@Cookie the Brave My nymphs kind of both, depending on her mood, if she's in a good mood, she's flirting and will finish it, if she's just feeling mellow, she'll stick with flirting. i think she's set her sights on poor Halk at the moment xD

i think halk is the lucky one Gregory now has Nasanru attention and well if he continues to talk all paladin like Nasanru will cause trouble for him just to get those reactions.

Swooping genrally means high up in the air also known as out of melee

@Karcen You better have the wallet to afford for all your shows. If your Arch Lich runs out of funds he's going to end up in a touch more trouble than just summoning spirits.

@TheMaskedMurderess You just leave that to me. I'll convince your nymph that Gregory's way better for a one night stand type scenario.

@Karcen Swoop, verb, carry out a sudden attack, especially in order to make a capture or arrest. This doesn't explain if they're out of attacking distance and considering that all he has to do is touch them with the blade in order to defeat them. He could easily defeat one if it were only raised off the ground in part.

and you godmod my actions assuming nasanru releases the reverent instead of any of the other millions of things he could do

if you wtite your reaction before i do something assuming he does it i call that godmoding as you are reaction to an action i have not done yet

It's not god moding to be prepared for a scenario. It's quite common from where I role play. We tend to write out two situations and then leave it be so that the replier can choose which one of the two to pick or if to get a whole situation that wasn't written in. If you do pick a third scenario the entire passage is deemed 'null' and becomes replaced with what the character does in this newly activated situation. This is usually used in situations of life and death but can be used in situations requiring certain skills, luck or even freak events to occur.

well that is a brand new style to me and i shall take it then i generally come where it is you react to the other not guessing their actions and writing for it

For example, now if Gregory gets to enter the apothecary after your actions the apothecary worker will be doing something different. She's likely to be tucking in Elise in the corner on the pillows or to be tucking her into the stretcher.

However, seeing that you don't like my style I'll edit the passage and cross out the sections you disapprove of.

My apologies for taking so long but I've finally made a post.

@Javax I'm so glad you took my advice ^^ So many people just say okay and then do their own thing.

@Cookie the Brave

Well, I've been meaning to do something with her, and I was willing to try out the first good idea I saw. :3 And there was no way I was gonna do my own thing. Pf. I've been kinda lost within myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back