• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

i mean like the people who are directly involved in the action right now. like the nymph. But I'm trying to keep this from sinking like a rock xD

Just a quick question, should I post a reply on Gregory and Elise making a few trades with soldiers and ripping some of them off? Or should I just wait for one of you lot to come over and trade?

I'm stuck waiting for the nymph to reply, but sure, have gregory swindle a few poor souls

cuz once she does, imma have halk make a new crossbow for gregory

If the lich chooses to come over he could probably buy a few cool items. Make sure that if he comes over you mention something about an apothecary being haggled into paying more for herbs used in a variety of herbal remedies.

Because that's just the sort of people that Gregory and Elise are..

I have returned. And in a much more... light mood.

@Cookie the Brave @Karcen

I love your characters and the way they carry themselves. It's wonderful and amusing to watch. (<3)

@Karcen Aaaaaaand I posted a reply to the Lich.. Kind of? Sorry if it seems confusing but most of my encounters with other people are usually short and I felt like I needed to further elaborate Elise because she seems to be more of a crowd pleaser. Sorry if it's hard to work with

And I've just been kinda sittin' and waitin' and watchin'. I don't really have much to do.

Oh, and I also think you guys should know:

I won't be able to get on from July 20th 'til the 23rd. I'll be at youth camp with my church. No wifi or service... I don't know how I survive, but somehow I do every year. It's weird.

But yeah. I won't be on for three and a half days.

@Javax Since you are going away, do you want your character to make up a reason to be excused? Make them go on a lone scouting mission or something along those lines. That way you can reply the moment you want to once you get back from your camp.

ooooohhhhhhh yea, that's a good idea. I might kill Kelvin though. Or maybe Gerld, so Kelvin's the one who ends up turning into the hardass battle-scarred commander! ooooo shit, oooo shit!

ehhh, tomorrow. i'm too lazy.

Laziness is a bad trait to have, my friend. Why not say that you'll write tomorrow once you feel sufficiently inspired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back