• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

Alstromeria said:
you should also know that halk is in his forge at the edge of one of the east's military camps.
Alright. c: I'm going to pretend she was in the east territory. She likes traveling so, this shouldn't be an issue, right? Unless there'

s something I should change.

And people's gonna learn real soon, even though halk's strange, he's a total badass, i'm planning to put him in a skrimish, and i'm planning to have the old dead guy help him out.

@Queen of Fantasy

Nahh, you're good, you're good

@Queen of Fantasy

Heuhe. Yeah. People are basically just starting out with simple actions, I guess. Entrances can be pretty difficult, especially when you're not sure what you're supposed to do.

Javax said:
@Queen of Fantasy
Heuhe. Yeah. People are basically just starting out with simple actions, I guess. Entrances can be pretty difficult, especially when you're not sure what you're supposed to do.
I was not sure at all what to do, except think like a bird. Which surprisingly isn't hard for me to do! :D

I can't really do anything with your siren, halk doesn't know she's there.

oh, and @Javax , since he's sitting in a corner the only way to attempt to kill him is to walk inside the workshop.

Alstromeria said:
I can't really do anything with your siren, halk doesn't know she's there.

oh, and @Javax , since he's sitting in a corner the only way to attempt to kill him is to walk inside the workshop.
I understand that, but when I do interact with your characters, tag me anyway. I'm going to be away all day tomorrow and I want to make sure I don't miss anything.

I absolutely adore how everyone's fighting right now and here I am like a trend setter <3 Someone better take a slave after their fight.

@Alstromeria

Yes, I know. And she's not really sitting in a corner; she's basically sitting in the shadows outside of the workshop, just out of view but close enough to where she can see him and hear him clearly.

Well, halk isn't exactly fighting, he's just talking to himself and working and thinking. That's alot of what he does, he doesn't especially like combat.

nono, HALK'S sitting in a corner now

shambling aside from the dead body thing he is just as fast as a normal living being he is a 10 foot tall skeleton

@Alstromeria That's too mainstream! You wanna get the good stuff you wait until night fall. It's when the criminals come out to play.. They're the ones with the real gold.

lol, these are soldiers, theres gonna be little to no buisness, haha. They're all zonked out pretty good, you'll be lucky if you wake any of them up. Just sayin, yea? xD

Pfffft, it's not the soldiers I want. It's the ones who shouldn't be here. Besides, what soldier wouldn't wake up for the chance to drink properly brewed ale?

Bah! I'd hardly call your worker 'swill' a proper brew. I'm amazed the soldiers can even get past the first sip. Come, come, buy my ale. First swig's free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back