• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

billthesomething said:
Harry is fighting Walter,Fawkes is trying to stop them and the Dragonborn has just arrived
Well all we need now is to top it off with a virus infected man with a god-complex.

The problem seems to be that except for Chara and maybe Error!Sans there is no one evil yet.

At least no one evil started.

*cough* sauron *cough*

@Barbas

Last edited by a moderator:
NekoChanBo said:
*Cough* Wesker *Cough*
Good point. Jeez the Fight between ErrorSans and Chara. I thought I'd never live to see this day.

Wannabe Gaster, who happens to be Gaster's son VS Chara, the sociopath kid.

You guys haven't appeared next to anyone yet.

And why are the Gods not doing shit? They should be trying to gain Champions and shit, to serve them.

Alright.

Attention everyone.

Please refrain from posting each 10 seconds, as people are considering dropping out due to the RP being too fast.

Thank you.

Also, my opinion on Error!Sans:

Gaster wannabe.

I mean seriously, Gaster!Sans is less Gaster-like than Error!Sans.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I can't describe what I feel...It's just...". Fuck the words, he kisses her.
(LOLWTF... that's unexpected. I am REALLY, not sure what Chara would do. There are two options:

A) She stabs him for invading her private space.

B) She kissess him back.

Let's vote in OOC.)

Let's vote.

MTchaos1134 said:
@Birdsie is there too many people at the undertale universe?or can GLaDOS and two of her drones hop in?
I actually think that maybe people should instead start teleporting into Aperture Science. Don't use Neuro-toxin tho.

Birdsie said:
I actually think that maybe people should instead start teleporting into Aperture Science. Don't use Neuro-toxin tho.
I should have kept Wesker in the Resident evil universe that would be interesting as a setting.

Birdsie said:
I won't.glados would not kill people immediately anyways,she puts them through tests and tries to break them,then she tries to kill them.but the people that are coming are people from other universes,GLaDOS would put killing the. Aside and start testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back